WDTFG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

Yeah, it does seems like WDTFS is, how you say, running. A little insight though on us is we lost members pretty much, either it was a lot or a small amount, but we are still working on it and Charl may not be in the scenes anymore though due to some personal problems (the name might change too).

Yes. Trying to balance trying to do my best in school, spending time with my family, and managing an alliance is too stressful for me. My schoolwork shouldn't have to suffer just because of an online game. I have thought hard about this decision and I have come to the conclusion that I will not be leader of What does the Fox Say? anymore. Instead I will be on Upsilon which will helpfully be a slow, stress free world. Many of you don't like Upsilon because it is slow but I think it is less time consuming which I need now. Grepolis should not be the priority in my life, school and family should. Now you may be thinking that I just quit when times are hard but this is not the case. I am sure with a lot of hard effort WDTFS could be back on top. This decision is purely personal. In the meantime Kuro Okami will be the leader of WDTFS and everything from then on will be up to him. If Kuro doesn't want to continue leading after a little bit then I respect that and he doesn't have to.

Sincerely,
Charl
Former leader of WDTFS

DeletedUser

Yes. Trying to balance trying to do my best in school, spending time with my family, and managing an alliance is too stressful for me. My schoolwork shouldn't have to suffer just because of an online game. I have thought hard about this decision and I have come to the conclusion that I will not be leader of What does the Fox Say? anymore. Instead I will be on Upsilon which will helpfully be a slow, stress free world. Many of you don't like Upsilon because it is slow but I think it is less time consuming which I need now. Grepolis should not be the priority in my life, school and family should. Now you may be thinking that I just quit when times are hard but this is not the case. I am sure with a lot of hard effort WDTFS could be back on top. This decision is purely personal. In the meantime Kuro Okami will be the leader of WDTFS and everything from then on will be up to him. If Kuro doesn't want to continue leading after a little bit then I respect that and he doesn't have to.

Sincerely,
Charl
Former leader of WDTFS

Are you quitting Tau?

DeletedUser

Hope you don't. Even though I don't play in Tau, your alliance name sounded cool. WDTFS.

DeletedUser

lol everytime someone is backed into a corner , and is about to get or in the process of getting demolished saying they are quitting for real life issues... same old story everytime... no one can ever admit mistakes and them being defetated square n fair its always "i gotta do something in the real world now peace out" lol i just find it funny everyone does this , just so happens they do it after their alliances gets demolished... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't believe gold is a fair and square method in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Whenever i can get gold, I always salvage it like no friggin tomorrow

DeletedUser2770

lol everytime someone is backed into a corner , and is about to get or in the process of getting demolished saying they are quitting for real life issues... same old story everytime... no one can ever admit mistakes and them being defetated square n fair its always "i gotta do something in the real world now peace out" lol i just find it funny everyone does this , just so happens they do it after their alliances gets demolished... :D

so true so true

DeletedUser

So, PlagueisTheWize, why don't you tell everyone exactly how Game Over ended up with most of the members of Lycans?? Like how I was offline for 2 days due to storms in my area and how you told everyone that I had agreed to merge into Game Over, which DID NOT happen. This is called sabotage. Also, anyone who thinks Democracy is the way to go in this game, must have come from Hyperborea.

DeletedUser5088

False. This is entirely real life issues and if you can't respect that than I have no respect for you

DeletedUser

Wow are you serious? He said he has RL issues and I understand that. I lost all respect for you on that idiotic comment. Everyone has RL issues every once in a while, don't know why you said that.

DeletedUser

I usually just let people say what they want to say now, and like I always say, words are pointless to a game when the game is all about warfare.

DeletedUser5088

Yes but people also need to have respect. He is saying that real life problems are fake.

DeletedUser6819

real life problems are real i can say you that i think PTW is living in his own fantasy bubble

DeletedUser

woah im not saying people stop playing this game cause of RL issues trust me i know stuff happens and ive seen people leave this game all the time... im just saying its kinda how ironic how so many of them come after someones alliance gets demolished or u lost a bunch of your cities... i see that even more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Are you saying that just because someone has a real life issue happen when they are at a bad point in the game makes them a liar. I just lost all my respect for you

DeletedUser2770

woah im not saying people stop playing this game cause of RL issues trust me i know stuff happens and ive seen people leave this game all the time... im just saying its kinda how ironic how so many of them come after someones alliance gets demolished or u lost a bunch of your cities... i see that even more

I understand exactly where you are coming from PTW. I have seen players all of a sudden say they dont like the game, they dont care, or real life took over once the tables turn. Now I am not saying that is the case with charl and it might be a coincidence, but 9/10 times it is not

DeletedUser5088

You guys are being really mean to all the people with real life issues. Are you saying that people should put grepolis before real life???

DeletedUser

I find this little disagreement funny.. I, for one, have always had life issues but I put the game in front of it a lot because it's fun and life sucks. :p

Anyways, pretty much, if someone is having a bad time on the game (getting conquered/alliance falls apart) or someone is highly disrespecting that individual (bullying a player) or anything else. Nobody said Charl was lying about anything, he just stated a coincidence (ironic means he is lying), someone probably just misworded something.

Now in my opinion, if someone is saying their real life is bringing too much stress and they quit the group or game, I believe them but just so you all know I came from a game of liars and cheaters so people would always say this. Charl, on the other hand, isn't lying but he also shouldn't get defensive over it if he isn't lying.. I find being defensive on a subject after people have already said they weren't talking about you is a bit suspicious but that's my opinion, not anyone else's unless otherwise.

Anyway, about the Foxes again.. We could be running but what happens when you corner an animal? ;)
(The answer: strike back harder)

Status
Not open for further replies.