WDTFG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7016

somewhere deep in the wood, they are hiding...but never sink into the sea I mean...

DeletedUser

They went to Game Over. Same with Lycans. Lycans was getting smacked around by game over so they merged. Then they went after WDTFS and the same thing happened.

DeletedUser

Don't assume things unless you know them 100%, I'm in WDTFS. We are still in the same spot as we were before.

Borys was actually known about our alliance, don't know why he asked that question.

DeletedUser5088

We did not merge with Game Over. They are just stealing a bunch of our members

DeletedUser

We did not merge with Game Over. They are just stealing a bunch of our members

Stealing isn't a good word and a bunch isn't either, I believe only 3 of us left, Just so happened to be 2 of your top players. We chose to leave because of leadership and it's problems. Mr. Doctor and I had a few long conversations about what was happening within leadership and others being Dictator

I see apprax finally left and it does suck for you guys this didn't happen sooner but that is the name of the game. We can choose what we want to do.

And Inspector don't assume Gameover went after anyone. People from both alliances left on their own will, not because a war broke.

DeletedUser5088

Apprax is why a bunch of people left. And how are we a dictatorship?

DeletedUser

A bunch can mean several amounts, like 4 or 10 or 20, it's like saying some. As for WDTFS using dictatorship actions, where was it? I may have done some things that could have been seen like this but how I said things were my own opinion, Charl always had a right to step in as much as anyone else did to say that I was wrong but instead people left. People need to learn that communication is a big thing in alliances and if you don't have that then you shouldn't be in an alliance if you aren't willing to talk about the issues going on with the leaders (and one-two people doesn't count).

All in all, it's still the first month and people leaving doesn't change the fact that we are still going to be running the alliance.

DeletedUser

Ok so dictatorship is the wrong word. Let's just say I disagreed with some of leaderships leading abilities, I'll leave it at that for this is the opinion I formed.

~Kuro I hope to see you guys in the running.

DeletedUser

We should be, we got the people for it but this is just a hill we have to cross over then we will see how it appears over the hill.

DeletedUser

To clarify; Gameover did not attack either Lycans or WDTFS. There were several very active members from each alliance that were not satisfied with their alliances and found Gameover more competitive.

DeletedUser

To clarify; Gameover did not attack either Lycans or WDTFS. There were several very active members from each alliance that were not satisfied with their alliances and found Gameover more competitive.

+1

yea i unno where inspector thinks he knows this lol but lycans never got attacked by anyone we had alot of pacts

DeletedUser

ahr runna runna run run run runaa run , what does the fox say ? ahh runna runaa runna run run run run , what does the fox say ahh runn aa runnna runnna run run run what does the fox say?

DeletedUser

Yeah, it does seems like WDTFS is, how you say, running. A little insight though on us is we lost members pretty much, either it was a lot or a small amount, but we are still working on it and Charl may not be in the scenes anymore though due to some personal problems (the name might change too).

DeletedUser

It was more people on the dislike side because we got full of ourselves a bit. Still, the people who disliked us pretty much insulted us publicly which is still bad to do.

Yeah, we were good then all of a sudden we hit this hill and couldn't pass over it.. In order to pass over it, changes may happen to it and something new may come.. Time will tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.