WD=Trash

DeletedUser15947

As Ank and his team takes Players banned on bogus Bans... And claims he defeated us (shows he sucks). He has now killed his only chance for a fun and competitive game. Note this in the Grepo history books. My team fail from bad mods and un-respectful players like Ank. I will be leaving this world. Ank have fun simming now for a year for this win ;)

Go back to EN. Ill be in new world. :cool:

Bawla

Citizen
Your madness is totally understandable, We all know that Inno caused Chaos...

But calling WD trash is kinda disrespectful for all players. If you have personal problems with someone, you shouldn't dispresect other players.

No one can call this a "war" or a "victory".

Else, good luck for your next En-world.

DeletedUser15111

Your BoB team in dyme is doing the exact same thing to my group... At this point no teams should be taking any cities on any servers cause thats just the right thing to do. But im just one guy

DeletedUser15947

Your BoB team in dyme is doing the exact same thing to my group... At this point no teams should be taking any cities on any servers cause thats just the right thing to do. But im just one guy
agree and same here. yet... im not actively fighting nor a leader there. So your comment means nothing here. and... Its BOB. You were done with bans or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16005

Good to see you go good luck on your new world we will miss you and your non stop trashing because it don’t go your way.

Farewell.

DeletedUser16017

As Ank and his team takes Players banned on bogus Bans... And claims he defeated us (shows he sucks). He has now killed his only chance for a fun and competitive game. Note this in the Grepo history books. My team fail from bad mods and un-respectful players like Ank. I will be leaving this world. Ank have fun simming now for a year for this win ;)

Go back to EN. Ill be in new world. :cool:

Interesting how you can't have one post without mentioning me. First I have never claimed I defeated you all. Have never messaged you or any of players claiming such either.
Secondly, I am against this Inno error as much as anyone else. But why would we not grab this opportunity to take out cities of players that are banned. Not like your players did not hit any of ours that were banned. There is always a screw up some way or the other by them. But will leave it to them to fix it.
On Zancle, we did bare the consequences of their error and could not do anything about it. They allowed an alliance to have wonders on an island with just one city.
Imagine an entire alliance of 150 players and its allies defending 1 city. Our cries were unheard then.
Un-respectful Ank, WOW. It is you who has never had a post without mentioning my name.
Blamming me or my alliance for a screw up by INNO, speaks a lot about you.
Anyways, good luck into your new world and RL.
Cheers.

DeletedUser7209

While its bull that players were banned. But its not like anyone got completely rimmed. And Tbh it wouldnt take that long to rebuild and refill your empty slots. Ive seem players in other worlds go from 40 cities to 3 cities and come back within a few weeks ( should only take a few days for you since "maul is the best") but then again i guess a heavy golder will use any excuse he can get to leave a world he is losing in.

DeletedUser9285

Maul, you have always been good to me.. and been able to back up your trash talk...

But, as someone who just worked my tail off (along with a few others) to keep this alliance on track, and to save as many of your cities as possible; this is a childish way to go man. You haven't even told us via skype or otherwise that your aren't coming back.

You still have 6 cities left and all of us would have handed you cities,I understand the frustration you are going through, but imagine us sitting here in the dark fighting our butts off thinking you are coming back. You have really left us hanging out to dry on this one mate.

Corwin36

Artisan
Maul, you have always been good to me.. and been able to back up your trash talk...

But, as someone who just worked my tail off (along with a few others) to keep this alliance on track, and to save as many of your cities as possible; this is a childish way to go man. You haven't even told us via skype or otherwise that your aren't coming back.

You still have 6 cities left and all of us would have handed you cities,I understand the frustration you are going through, but imagine us sitting here in the dark fighting our butts off thinking you are coming back. You have really left us hanging out to dry on this one mate.

Gotta agree man. at least an adios would have been appreciated.

DeletedUser2684

You know I wasn't going to say sht but I'm pissed right now so I'm going to be real careful with what I write here because I don't want to get banned or nothing from telling you guys off , but I hope that Maul and S.O.S are real proud of themselves for getting us into this mess...Maul you have to be the worse leader I have ever played with you talk trash without a game plan get banned and can't back it up..The next time you have an issue with a player deal with it yourself and don't drag an entire alliance into it just to bail on them in the end..

DeletedUser16017

Tbh, I thought you guys would have understood that he is a pretty selfish player. He called for an alliance & ally wide flier break, just to save 2 of his cities.
That was insane amount of fliers lost to save 2 cities. Would rather give them up and go for another. But the BIG EGO plays its role.
Besides I have never seen that for any other player. Surprised none of you noticed.

The world didn't turn out as he wanted. His trash talking technique did not force anyone to quit but rather got us more aggressive towards him. Him getting banned and losing city was the perfect excuse for him to leave without embarrassing himself. He grabbed the opportunity and left.

Yes, a goodbye would surely have been nice. But then him starting this tab in the externals said a lot about him.
He could've left with a little honor. But him being him blamed me for him quitting.
UNREAL

DeletedUser16017

OH !!!! By the way, none of you probably know this. His love for me was found in the early days of the server.

This was probably around the a week old server. Maul approached me to allow 3 of his players, that then had cities in 055, to GROW and they would later move out of the ocean. All these 3 players had cities that were 1k or less in size. I refused to allow them to grow and told him that the players could easily restart and he could provide them and anchor. His ego probably took a beating seeing he was refused and the trash talking since then.