Wars

DeletedUser2654

Cleo with 2 and Vikings with 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

The Horde seems to be falling but they're recruiting just as fast though The Horde III is gone

DeletedUser4951

HORDE II is the HORDE III. The original HORDE II broke off into an independent alliance.

DeletedUser

Yeah The Horde II broke off and became War never Change. The Horde III Became The Horde II and it look like some of there members left to create a couple of smaller alliances

DeletedUser

Ok I just saw your sink or swim list. I just disagree with you on team no lack. We are doing just fine against hammer time

DeletedUser4951

No, I MMed their team and explained that they were pawns, which they were.

That is interesting news, what's the score with them?

DeletedUser

I haven't been keeping track. All know is we have taken a couple cities in the last few days with some more in progress.

DeletedUser4951

Nice we sent a CS but it was a busy day. That one sadly got sniped. They're out a lot of birs right now though.

DeletedUser

The vikings have 1/5th the players and 1/7th the power. That's not really a war.

DeletedUser2654

Well now that Vikings are out of the way, it seems Hammertime and Team No Lack wanna give it a try but unfortunately all of their cs attempts last night failed :( but RL got one of our inactives and its our fault for not tripping it but gj guys