***** WARS *****

• Thread starter DeletedUser10777
  • Start date

DeletedUser1048

I'm a simmer that always ends in the top 10 fighters..ALWAYS!..but that's a different story...and i'm always humble...you can ask around...LOL

Not so fast my friend, you are not in the top 10 in Olympia :p I will say though that having 14 times more dbp then abp makes you a pretty solid turtle, a step above simmer ;) Also you 252 bp in Actium does fall short of the top 10. Though looking at your conquests, ghosts, internals, and other inactive cities doesn't make a player great....

you must learn to back it up in a server...and not on the forums ;)

54398894.jpg

Any other wars going on right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Everyone knows i'm a defensive player...who takes entire alliances, not players, under my wings....and it is because of this that most avoid to attack me...they know better...all of those DBPs that i get comes from sinking cs attempts to other players...which makes me extremely active and the complete opposite of a turtle or simmer.

I raise the property value of entire islands... ;)

DeletedUser

Wow, look who is talking about being a noob. From everything I have seen, you are a great simmer but couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag. This is not a revolt world, you better humble yourself a bit and ask for help or you won't be around long.

P.S. Before you go calling me a noob, this is my fifth server with the other four being speed 3 EN conquest servers and yes I do have a crown, just a bunch of pixels really.

lol en servers are awful grep players, u basically just admitted ur a terrible player.....

Everyone knows i'm a defensive player...who takes entire alliances, not players, under my wings....and it is because of this that most avoid to attack me...they know better...all of those DBPs that i get comes from sinking cs attempts to other players...which makes me extremely active and the complete opposite of a turtle or simmer.

ur a simming turtle, a defensive players simply is reactive, not proactive. ur not very good and ur grepping way wrong....

DeletedUser

soooooooooooooooo you're a turtle? or do you prefer tortoise?

1,714,177 dbp of 1,834,845 total bp doesn't scream skill, just says you're that LTS guy. This argument should be in the Trash Talk thread though

anyone fighting anything other than egos?

DeletedUser4951

lol en servers are awful grep players, u basically just admitted ur a terrible player.....

Really? Its funny coming from the EN servers I had thought the opposite until recently. In fact I've played with a premade of EN players and we dominated that world. Had a handful of En players in Gythium too and quickly took over our area in that time.

DeletedUser

Really? Its funny coming from the EN servers I had thought the opposite until recently. In fact I've played with a premade of EN players and we dominated that world. Had a handful of En players in Gythium too and quickly took over our area in that time.

It is two completely different playing styles. EN servers are more aggressive and offensive and US are more defensive, lots of turtles and LTS.

DeletedUser

It is two completely different playing styles. EN servers are more aggressive and offensive and US are more defensive, lots of turtles and LTS.

This debate is so old... every world is different on both en & us servers, some are tough and others are lacking. Bad US server players have failed on the us servers and gone on to have more success in an en world. The opposite is true too of course

the biggest difference is en servers have a more varied activity pattern than the us servers for obvious reasons

DeletedUser5973

I think the biggest difference is the EN servers open up separate worlds just for everyone's egos. If you don't think the EN players are better, just ask them

DeletedUser3015

I have yet to see a group of US players go over to the EN servers and dominate a world. Every US server I have ever played has been dominated by an EN team.

DeletedUser4951

This is true. The groups most successful in the even half decent US settings are EN bred and EN lead. As I said the US is getting better. I mean from start of 2014 to start of 2015 US has come a long way. But they're still little brother to the EN servers.

DeletedUser3015

See we didn't even have to ask

Prove us wrong, gather up your best US players and go dominate an EN server - just make sure you pick actual US players not EN players you met on the US servers... since pretty much every player at the top of the US servers came from EN anyway...

DeletedUser13100

I have yet to see a group of US players go over to the EN servers and dominate a world. Every US server I have ever played has been dominated by an EN team.

My first world was an EN one(en71 gonnos). I met 3 other American players there and joined up with them. Our alliance ended up slaughtering the server and won crowns. I was #1 fighter when WW ended. All this happened in my first world. I was not impressed with this particular EN realm.