***** WARS *****

• Thread starter DeletedUser10777
  • Start date

DeletedUser10777

OK GUYS. WHO IS FIGHTING WHO? US NEWCOMERS DONT KNOW WHO IS HANDING OUT THE CANS IN THIS WORLD YET. LETS SEE WHO THE BIG DOGS ARE HERE......thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4951

TT vs MOUNTAIN WARRIORS: 11-1
TT vs Saints I&II: 12-1

DeletedUser

Unsullied, Kingsguard, Dothraki VS Boondock Saints, Deadly When Sober, and Death Row

DeletedUser1048

7-4 with Unsullied sides winning, at least that is what I counted when I checked out the Oracle.

DeletedUser

Looks like 7-4 to me as well But DUK and BS/DWS/DR are the main alliances in ocean 44 save for vendetta so its going to be an interesting fight I wonder whos going to give

DeletedUser

I have D/U/K winning easily.

Way I see it, maybe 100 of DUK's members will be at least somewhat contributive. The other side might be able to round up 60 or 70 who send stuff inconsistently.

I have more faith in the leadership AND the membership of DUK. Grepobot is a great player, but he's said himself he's only as strong as the alliance backing him. He won't win a war for you, and for his side to have a good shot he'd have to pretty much do just that, win the war.

DeletedUser10777

ALL GREAT INFO GUYS... GREAT PARTICIPATION, EXCEPT FOR THAT XPERT GEEK GUY..... HES PRETTY LAME...... OTHER THAN THAT I LIKE THE COMPETITION, LOOKS PRETTY FAIR AT THE MOMENT.... EXCEPT FOR TRASH TALK, THEY SEEM TO BE DOMINATING THEIR WAR. GOOD LUCK ALL (EXCEPT FOR THE XPERT GEEK GUY)
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser12654

A Bundle of Sticks are yet to lose a city...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

Unsullied, Kingsguard, Dothraki VS Boondock Saints, Deadly When Sober, and Death Row

Are Boondock Saints, Deadly When Sober, and Death Row working together against Unsullied, Kingsguard, Dothraki or are those three separate wars D/U/K?

Not that it'll change my opinion.

from the little I have seen from D/U/K I'm not blown away. IMO any alliance that has 3 branches should not need to pact with other in the area and would only need to do so if they had weak links.

I know a few guys in DWS and I have no doubt they will find those and exploit them.

DeletedUser9851

Are Boondock Saints, Deadly When Sober, and Death Row working together against Unsullied, Kingsguard, Dothraki or are those three separate wars D/U/K?

Not that it'll change my opinion.

from the little I have seen from D/U/K I'm not blown away. IMO any alliance that has 3 branches should not need to pact with other in the area and would only need to do so if they had weak links.

I know a few guys in DWS and I have no doubt they will find those and exploit them.

working together. A lot of good players in BS, DWS, and DR. but you forgot to add Jokers of Chaotic Confusion are with them too.

DeletedUser

Looks like the BS/DWS/DR (I need a better abrevation here) alliance thing is also at war with vendeta

DeletedUser1048

working together. A lot of good players in BS, DWS, and DR. but you forgot to add Jokers of Chaotic Confusion are with them too.

We just have a common enemy.

I have D/U/K winning easily.

Way I see it, maybe 100 of DUK's members will be at least somewhat contributive. The other side might be able to round up 60 or 70 who send stuff inconsistently.

I have more faith in the leadership AND the membership of DUK. Grepobot is a great player, but he's said himself he's only as strong as the alliance backing him. He won't win a war for you, and for his side to have a good shot he'd have to pretty much do just that, win the war.

We shall see, always nice to be underrated.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I actually agree with Mofo on this one... I do think Thorr's group will be better. Unsullied, Kingsguard and Dothroki like to sleep. LOL that would present problems. Thorrs team is a proven team who has been in battles before and has done fairly well. They are probably the vets of this battle... Its always interesting when a proven team goes against a newer team. The results are fairly similar. Thorr, 2715 rick and others lead their team to a win on Beta... If unsullied/doth/ and kingsguard were more conquest players, it would be a good battle. Seeing as they are more revolt vets, I just cant see this going well...

DeletedUser12275

Hmmm, I actually agree with Mofo on this one... I do think Thorr's group will be better. Unsullied, Kingsguard and Dothroki like to sleep. LOL that would present problems. Thorrs team is a proven team who has been in battles before and has done fairly well. They are probably the vets of this battle... Its always interesting when a proven team goes against a newer team. The results are fairly similar. Thorr, 2715 rick and others lead their team to a win on Beta... If unsullied/doth/ and kingsguard were more conquest players, it would be a good battle. Seeing as they are more revolt vets, I just cant see this going well...

they are proving to be a nice team for what i have seem...i can't say the same about DWS...they think they are a big deal but haven't seem them actually attacking with timed attacks or even sniping one of our CS...but hey stay tuned nice things are about to happen in 44 ;)

DeletedUser4322

This is not a "War" guys....it is barely target practice. The funny thing is that Unsullied/Kingsguard/Dothraki all of a sudden became underdogs in this server...and some of our competition are the favorites to take all...LOL....I have been playing this game for way too long to recognize the real threats....and I can honestly say that there aren't any...most of the "great" fighters and players outside of our trio of alliances do not have the testicular fortitude to play the entire duration of a server. I have played with them, and against them...They start on fire, quit and move on to the next server. They aren't REAL fighters...and they are worse than SIMMERS...simmers play the entire server LOL