Wars?

DeletedUser10267

Are there any major wars going on between alliances? There seems to be very little action going on right now. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Exit Strategy killed 14 Hawks CS attempts in like 24 hours this weekend. :eek:

DeletedUser10267

Not the first time he has done that to an alliance. :)

DeletedUser10048

A few wars kicking about TJ but non that I would write home about

DeletedUser10651

Are there any major wars going on between alliances? There seems to be very little action going on right now. thisisgrepolis

There is a nice conflict ongoing in O54/O44 between the rabid dogs vs In Novum Custos. As of last night SOUL REAPERS threw their hat into the fight, aligning with In Novum Custos.

This is shaping up as a nice battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10267

I know. Wasn't sure if that was classified information. :) I am in In Novum Custos.

DeletedUser

Yes. Your alliance is fighting the rabid dogs, or so I hear. but not sure if this is public knowledge 8)

DeletedUser

Well, fancy seeing you guys here! I haven't been here for a while, too busy fighting you guys' fights for you! lol. And, yes, I am also one of those INC people! And yes we have a nice little war on our hands! Ha! And if it wasn't public knowledge before, drewshoe, it is now!

DeletedUser10651

Nope it was never a secret. It has become a very good time fighting the rabid dogs. The more alliances fighting, the more fun it is!

DeletedUser1852

Exit Strategy killed 14 Hawks CS attempts in like 24 hours this weekend. :eek:

you forgot to mention, it was an intentional distraction which proved itself. We made a bet on him caring his own cities only and not supporting his teammates and we won it - we rimmed 2 players having taken all their cities. Those, who actually started this war first. Now one of them still calling noxnox to come for him 3 oceans away, LOL

DeletedUser1852

you forgot to mention, it was an intentional distraction which proved itself. We made a bet on him caring his own cities only and not supporting his teammates and we won it - we rimmed 2 players having taken all their cities. Those, who actually started this war first. Now one of them still calling noxnox to come for him 3 oceans away, LOL

Today is a busy day for you, adversity, right?

DeletedUser

Today is a busy day for you, adversity, right?

I guess, the 7k BP sure helps though. Grats on getting that city back after I rimmed one of your own players. I was wondering if I'd be able to hold it with 9 red on island and no blue lol. I'll be back on that island next week though ;). Unless you start kicking everyone from your alliance and take the cities yourself that is. Seems to be your guys MO(RIP Newton1998, kicking him because I took one of his cities wasn't very nice). Unfortunately, the Statue of Liberty still stands! It's been like 6 failed CS attempts in the last day hasn't it? Hope noxnox doesn't mind rebuilding all those nukes, didn't he have like 8 cities worth completely wiped today or something? :(

DeletedUser1852

I guess, the 7k BP sure helps though. Grats on getting that city back after I rimmed one of your own players. I was wondering if I'd be able to hold it with 9 red on island and no blue lol. I'll be back on that island next week though ;). Unless you start kicking everyone from your alliance and take the cities yourself that is. Seems to be your guys MO(RIP Newton1998, kicking him because I took one of his cities wasn't very nice). Unfortunately, the Statue of Liberty still stands! It's been like 6 failed CS attempts in the last day hasn't it? Hope noxnox doesn't mind rebuilding all those nukes, didn't he have like 8 cities worth completely wiped today or something? :(

Something is wrong with ur calculations, my friend. Actually, not 7k but 6,1k. You rimmed the player??? HAHAHA.. you just managed to sniff an internal, nothing more. Why should nox be against of lost nukes, they brought him 12k ABPs - twice more than you. How did you manage to get so little? Just 6k? Defenders usually get much more... Strange... BTW, he has already rebuilt them. Our team is very supportive
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I guess I was off by 900... I was just estimating. He also got 12k ABP for the day, that wasn't just from attacks on me. I recall he had to help break a siege on Noxmar amongst other things... My DBP was entirely from Hawks however, primarily nox. How's it going taking 9th times the charm btw? Or is it up to 10th times a charm... You guys lose so many CS's it's hard to keep track. :(

Wow, you guys must be BURNING through gold to keep me out of your core LOL. Did you support him with a money order or let him use your credit card?

This represents the average skill level of 95% of Hawks players.

ZZrnkMi.png

Your greedy leadership style has been a significant detriment to your alliance and it's only a matter of time before it all unravels. Since you thought it was the best idea to take all the conquests between mainly 5 or so players and then hand them off to others in your alliance, the majority of them lack basic understanding of game mechanics and expect hostile conquests to go over like internals LOL.

DeletedUser10048

LOL, Bes in all fairness that picture does represent nearly all CQ's inbound to us.

1z36mmv.png

140gg80.png

At least they got decent luck

DeletedUser

I like how you whited out the second one and you can totally see who's attacking LOL. :p

Oh, did anyone notice my screenshot? It says TownOfWar attacking but the city name is Tim the Beast I...

Yeah, they took his city that day so that I couldn't LOL. The only way I can describe the Hawks leadership style is... Biblical. "BEHOLD, I SEND YOU OUT AS SHEEP AMIDST THE WOLVES!"

DeletedUser10048

Damn didn't notice that, not they get to see who they need to teach.

No more free BP for me

DeletedUser

*<SpecOpsX> pops popcorn*

This is a great thread so far. :-D

DeletedUser423

Hmm,adver..whatever..did you support any of your mates that day?Guess not.I hear that you was screaming for help even in closed Alpha world!What i did(and do here) is team playing.You are just buzzing side effect in this game.If i go after you you will call me like Tryion (Exit friend) 3 O away!I was just bored,and making BBQ while i hit you.I got attacker of the day.And you got?What?...Bad reputation,bad defender,losy attacker of the day?Can you explain that?Or call whole world to help you again?

DeletedUser1852

I'm sorry, I guess I was off by 900... I was just estimating. He also got 12k ABP for the day, that wasn't just from attacks on me. I recall he had to help break a siege on Noxmar amongst other things... My DBP was entirely from Hawks however, primarily nox. How's it going taking 9th times the charm btw? Or is it up to 10th times a charm... You guys lose so many CS's it's hard to keep track. :(

Wow, you guys must be BURNING through gold to keep me out of your core LOL. Did you support him with a money order or let him use your credit card?

This represents the average skill level of 95% of Hawks players.

ZZrnkMi.png

Your greedy leadership style has been a significant detriment to your alliance and it's only a matter of time before it all unravels. Since you thought it was the best idea to take all the conquests between mainly 5 or so players and then hand them off to others in your alliance, the majority of them lack basic understanding of game mechanics and expect hostile conquests to go over like internals LOL.

I can provide you tonns of silly attack reports (yours adversity mostly), from Sims alliance, LOL.
Its just your usual style to overturn situation and try to insult people. You just use that other people dont lower themselves to your level (it concerns supafletch as well) pulling yOUR dirty out. For 4 years of playing grepo i have never seen such unmoral guys as in your team. And its not 1 world only, on which i base my opinion. Betrayal is a usual thing for you. As for greedyness, as you told adversity - i can say only you are a lier. Nobody of our leaders are greedy ones - search in Sims better.
And i want to warn all other alliances - never have a deal with these guys. The only thing what they can do nice - just use their dirty mouth.. sing you songs and next moment put a knife into your back. That happened in Cythera (they played in MIA and backstabbed Infectious) ..it happened here as well. So - it speaks for itself what sort of people they are.

This is just one pm with Highdrophonicx, stating his alliance support style..lol... Poor guy is not anymore owns this account.. transfered it to supafletch. Seems was frustrated too much of his alliance greedyness.
izlx8p.jpg