"I stocked up on Manti's and Redheads."

Ah yes but ofcourse!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
i mean why buy favor during wonders
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser

Why indeed

You guys couldn't catch us either way

We did ... I noticed that Sears changed a city name to "Tomb for the win" which was yet to be completed and was close. Without the hen we easily finished that ahead of you. Inno games should just give you guys a special reward for the most money spent by any group of players on any server
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser10363

The city was actually named "Zeus for the Win" but you guys stopped trying for it once you realized you had zero chance so he changed it. I think this has already been addressed previously by Binski and Gillet.

Considering we were favor dropping the Temple first and then the Gardens to lock up our 4 wonder win, I would hope you could manage to close out the tomb. The point was if you would have continued to push Zeus which would have forced us to as well, TSF could have possibly won the Temple.

Considering who is at the helm over there, of course the incorrect decision was made. Thanks again for the assist on that one.

You continue to hamstring your own alliance at every turn. Who is next up on the list to be an accused spy this week? Have fun with your vacation mode defense as well. Obviously you cant stop us any other way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10777

ITS AMAZING HOW MAMDUCKS CANT EVEN STOP OUR FIRST ROUND OFFENSIVE TEAM..... HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY TO GO 12 ROUNDS.... CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW AND MONDAY.... AND YOU BETTER TELL TSF AND KOTR TO KEEP SENDING DEFENSE.... WE WILL KILL THAT OFF TOO....

BOTTOM LINE IS, YOU PLAY YOUR WAY, WE WILL PLAY OURS. IF YOU CRY ABOUT THE GOLD USAGE THEN DONT BE A HYPOCRITE AND GOLD YOUR WALL UP..... THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT IS HONORABLE IN GOLD SPENDING. STOP TRYING TO ACCUSE US OF USING TOO MUCH, I MENA I KNOW YOUR RELATED TO THE GREPO MODS AND EVERYTHING BUT YOUR NOT THE OFFICIAL GREP RULEMAKER......

OR ARE YOU????????
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser

The city was actually named "Zeus for the Win" but you guys stopped trying for it once you realized you had zero chance so he changed it. I think this has already been addressed previously by Binski and Gillet.

Considering we were favor dropping the Temple first and then the Gardens to lock up our 4 wonder win, I would hope you could manage to close out the tomb. The point was if you would have continued to push Zeus which would have forced us to as well, TSF could have possibly won the Temple.

Considering who is at the helm over there, of course the incorrect decision was made. Thanks again for the assist on that one.

You continue to hamstring your own alliance at every turn. Who is next up on the list to be an accused spy this week? Have fun with your vacation mode defense as well. Obviously you cant stop us any other way.

It was called that and then changed to Tomb for the win ...

ITS AMAZING HOW MAMDUCKS CANT EVEN STOP OUR FIRST ROUND OFFENSIVE TEAM..... HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY TO GO 12 ROUNDS.... CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW AND MONDAY.... AND YOU BETTER TELL TSF AND KOTR TO KEEP SENDING DEFENSE.... WE WILL KILL THAT OFF TOO....

BOTTOM LINE IS, YOU PLAY YOUR WAY, WE WILL PLAY OURS. IF YOU CRY ABOUT THE GOLD USAGE THEN DONT BE A HYPOCRITE AND GOLD YOUR WALL UP..... THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT IS HONORABLE IN GOLD SPENDING. STOP TRYING TO ACCUSE US OF USING TOO MUCH, I MENA I KNOW YOUR RELATED TO THE GREPO MODS AND EVERYTHING BUT YOUR NOT THE OFFICIAL GREP RULEMAKER......

OR ARE YOU????????
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

I never said anything about gold ... I just found it unfortunate that the Hen was allowed into the wonder era that's all. If you were foolish enough to spend that much money then so be it. Clearly your desire to win outstrips common sense

As for the a or b team attacks ... I find it very funny how you brag about something that another part of your alliance is doing ... with TC you guys were just sad.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
You actually HAVE said something about gold, not just in the past but in the post you just put up , Cranky. And Clint was just pointing out that coming from someone well known to gold up his walls at an impressive pace, it's hypocritical for you to do so. It's silly to dismiss others using gold when one has been shown to do it themselves. There's no shame in using it, or not using it. Poorly veiled judging statements do not change that.

I agree that it was just poor timing as our server was hitting WW eras to have a mini game hit, but..that is our fault for all being so awesome and hitting the era:D Even without spending gold though, once you got the recipes it was easy to get ridiculous rewards like the manticores. I have never had so many of those things!

DeletedUser

You actually HAVE said something about gold, not just in the past but in the post you just put up , Cranky. And Clint was just pointing out that coming from someone well known to gold up his walls at an impressive pace, it's hypocritical for you to do so. It's silly to dismiss others using gold when one has been shown to do it themselves. There's no shame in using it, or not using it. Poorly veiled judging statements do not change that.

I agree that it was just poor timing as our server was hitting WW eras to have a mini game hit, but..that is our fault for all being so awesome and hitting the era:D Even without spending gold though, once you got the recipes it was easy to get ridiculous rewards like the manticores. I have never had so many of those things!

I'm not saying anything is wrong with gold use, just the mini game was ill timed for the wonders after everyone put so much effort into the game. So I concede to Clint that they won the gold spending part of the game as TMN had a few big spenders including me. The day I really spent what I thought was a load of money ... I finished 6th for the day and I was the highest at TMN, TMA TSF and Knights. I kinew how much I spent and just laughed.

For all that gold ... and I'm saying this to Clint ... you only built 4 wonders.

Selectron

Citizen
It's a bit off topic to chase gold down the bunny trail. How about back to the biggest shame in this world?

What kind of honorable war strategy is it to hide behind vacation mode as a defense? Sounds kind of shabby and cowardly to run away like that. Can't TMN defend their own wonders?

CV clearly won the Victor of the World with a ton of congratulations. We worked hard at it and earned it.

What kind of sour grapes would cause an alliance leader to deprive CV from legitimately winning the crown, by scheming to go into vacation mode? What kind of honor is that in a war game?

DeletedUser566

I have been on a server that Master was never earned.. no one every got the crown before the server ended... I think when Inno said they would not close a server without a winner, it only refers to the Victor.. not to Master.. a mod can correct me if I am wrong

Selectron

Citizen
Instead of playing out the game, TMN schemed to fill up a world wonder island with players going into vacation mode. The intent was to have those players stay in vacation for months, thereby creating a stalemate and preventing a Master of the world.

It is a bitter and mean-spirited thing to do. Imagine if this scheme were carried out on every server by an alliance who was losing.

I doubt that Inno game developers intended vacation mode to be used like that.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
We can use "they spent gold and got the first title" as an excuse, or we can all perhaps concede that CV, Vig, and company put forth the monumental effort of filling wonders with all those resources in very short order, and were consistently ahead of both TSF and TMN on the wonders we needed to be after being told throughout the server that we were in effect the 'losers'. We haven't won the gold part of the game. That's just nonsense. We have won the "sticking around through whatever comes and just being a stubborn and talented group" and come away with 4 of 7 wonders. I have heard every negative thing one could possibly be said about our side; and it's always something else to justify why we came out on top in a situation or didn't just fold rather than an admission that maybe we weren't all that bad after all. Whatever might have gone on months ago is just that, long past..and it might be time to start facing what is:p Also, more fighting!

DeletedUser10363

As for the a or b team attacks ... I find it very funny how you brag about something that another part of your alliance is doing ... with TC you guys were just sad.

What is sad is how bad you try to deny what everyone can clearly see and openly acknowledges. I hate to break it to you Cranky, but it is the same guys who you so very deeply despise that continue to relentlessly demolish your defenses. That being the players from TC. We are the only ones close enough to attack effectively. Besides the obvious proximity to your cities, the attack battle point numbers are blatantly obvious. Or did Vigilate get those for us too?

The funny part is you don't realize how a team actually works and that is why your alliance fails. It is also why your "Junior Members" as you call them, resent you. Should I get more specific for you? Or are all of those guys "spies"? LOL

FYI---Clint wasn't separating people into 1st or 2nd string with his comment. He was implying the attacks will be in sequence. Hence him saying clear your schedules.

I know I have said before that you don't like looking at the BP figures (for obvious reasons) so I will give you the cliff notes.

Top 6 ABP players over the last two ops:

[SPR]1. KZG3 - 179,600 ABP
2. Clintaurus - 133,200 ABP
3. Nicholi The Great - 130,100 ABP
4. Budakii- 107,600 ABP
5. Searsrepairman - 74,000 ABP
6. Jermo - 67,000 ABP[/SPR]

Also- before you try to say I am bashing my own guys-- Let me be clear. All of the players based in 34 would have a ton of BP as well if there was anything left to kill or if you would actually defend cities they were going for. I know the number of attacks is staggering so considering who is calling the shots, we expect you to tuck tail and run. *cough* Wonder Island VM

I would post your defense battle point figures over the last two ops but they are so embarrassing I won't do that to you.

The best move you have made so far was asking 1map to help you guys... He has put up 6 times as much DBP as you over those two ops, and you are the founder of the alliance being op'd. LMAO.. He saved D Yer Mak Er by himself. I saw that personally.

DeletedUser10777

What is sad is how bad you try to deny what everyone can clearly see and openly acknowledges. I hate to break it to you Cranky, but it is the same guys who you so very deeply despise that continue to relentlessly demolish your defenses. That being the players from TC. We are the only ones close enough to attack effectively. Besides the obvious proximity to your cities, the attack battle point numbers are blatantly obvious. Or did Vigilate get those for us too?

The funny part is you don't realize how a team actually works and that is why your alliance fails. It is also why your "Junior Members" as you call them, resent you. Should I get more specific for you? Or are all of those guys "spies"? LOL

FYI---Clint wasn't separating people into 1st or 2nd string with his comment. He was implying the attacks will be in sequence. Hence him saying clear your schedules.

I know I have said before that you don't like looking at the BP figures (for obvious reasons) so I will give you the cliff notes.

Top 6 ABP players over the last two ops:

[SPR]1. KZG3 - 179,600 ABP
2. Clintaurus - 133,200 ABP
3. Nicholi The Great - 130,100 ABP
4. Budakii- 107,600 ABP
5. Searsrepairman - 74,000 ABP
6. Jermo - 67,000 ABP[/SPR]

Also- before you try to say I am bashing my own guys-- Let me be clear. All of the players based in 34 would have a ton of BP as well if there was anything left to kill or if you would actually defend cities they were going for. I know the number of attacks is staggering so considering who is calling the shots, we expect you to tuck tail and run. *cough* Wonder Island VM

I would post your defense battle point figures over the last two ops but they are so embarrassing I won't do that to you.

The best move you have made so far was asking 1map to help you guys... He has put up 6 times as much DBP as you over those two ops, and you are the founder of the alliance being op'd. LMAO.. He saved D Yer Mak Er by himself. I saw that personally.

BOOOOOM SHAKALAKA!!!!!!

ITS OK.... WE ARE RELOADED WITH ALL THAT GOLD..... WE GET A 6 PACK DISCOUNT FROM THE GREPO BOYS......

ITS TIME FOR OP NUMBER 3...... CRANKY.... LOOKS LIKE YOU DREW THE SMALL STRAW...... GEAR UP BOY..... WE ARE COMING FOR YOUR JUGGULAR..... AND IM SENDING EVERY PIECE OF TROOPS I CAN...... EVEN SWORDS.......

REGULATORS!!!!!! MOUNT UP!
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

Instead of playing out the game, TMN schemed to fill up a world wonder island with players going into vacation mode. The intent was to have those players stay in vacation for months, thereby creating a stalemate and preventing a Master of the world.

It is a bitter and mean-spirited thing to do. Imagine if this scheme were carried out on every server by an alliance who was losing.

I would agree 110% with you but it has been done before many times on other servers and usually is done when the rhetoric generally gets so toxic that some members of an alliance decide it's the way to go either to allow someone else a chance to make a run at it or take stock in what the alliance actually wants to do. One only needs to see that poor sportsmanship comments made in just this forum by certain individuals, not to mention in game messages may have that losing alliance have their backs up because of it.

We all played this server hard for over a year and yet some individuals need to crow on about it. I was gracious when you won the server and got a comment back that was less than gracious and I just said oh well you can't teach that life lesson to some people. What is sad is that crowing over battles at this stage of the game is actually pointless as players move on. Perhaps Clint and KZG will stay on after everyone leaves and pat themselves on the back for every city they take :)

Unfortunately people like you pay for what the minority do and I'm sorry for that.

DeletedUser

I would agree 110% with you but it has been done before many times on other servers and usually is done when the rhetoric generally gets so toxic that some members of an alliance decide it's the way to go either to allow someone else a chance to make a run at it or take stock in what the alliance actually wants to do. One only needs to see that poor sportsmanship comments made in just this forum by certain individuals, not to mention in game messages, may have that losing alliance have their backs up and decided to cause this inconvenience.

We all played this server hard for over a year and yet some individuals need to crow on about it. I was gracious when you won the server and got a comment back that was less than gracious and I just said oh well you can't teach that life lesson to some people. What is sad is that crowing over battles at this stage of the game is actually pointless as many players move on. Perhaps Clint and KZG will stay on after everyone leaves and pat themselves on the back for every city they take :)

Unfortunately people like you pay for what the minority do and I'm sorry for that.

DeletedUser12496

ok long time listener 1st time caller to set the record straight

part 1)....this is the true story of my 1st pm from Cranky to me... in a 3 pages he was able to call me a noob, scrub, scumbag and a liar and insulted the Marine Corp saying that we all have no honor and lie about everything... sounding pretty "TOXIC" to me... even with all that he said I still showed him no disrespect... wanted to beat the crap out of him but still didn't want to disrespect a fellow player( I'm a good guy)

part 2) ....Cranky states we have all these spies... we don't... we get/got all the info we need to win from grep intel

part 3).....I/we never tried recruit anybody to be a traitor... but they were many players messaging us trying to cut a deal but we voted on it and we ALL said "we didn't want to win that way".... so we can keep beating cranky at every turn until this world ends(sounds fun to me)

part 4).....well well well what do you say about a alliance that would put a wonder isle in vacation mode... nothing good anyways... I shouldn't really say that about the whole alliance because of the actions of a few small petty people... but if it gives you some joy in your lives... enjoy it.... because I sure enjoyed winning my 1st world with help from our AWESOME PLAYERS and AWESOME PACT MEMBERS!!

part 5)....KILL MAMLUKs!!!

DeletedUser

ok long time listener 1st time caller to set the record straight

part 1)....this is the true story of my 1st pm from Cranky to me... in a 3 pages he was able to call me a noob, scrub, scumbag and a liar and insulted the Marine Corp saying that we all have no honor and lie about everything... sounding pretty "TOXIC" to me... even with all that he said I still showed him no disrespect... wanted to beat the crap out of him but still didn't want to disrespect a fellow player( I'm a good guy)

part 2) ....Cranky states we have all these spies... we don't... we get/got all the info we need to win from grep intel

part 3).....I/we never tried recruit anybody to be a traitor... but they were many players messaging us trying to cut a deal but we voted on it and we ALL said "we didn't want to win that way".... so we can keep beating cranky at every turn until this world ends(sounds fun to me)

part 4).....well well well what do you say about a alliance that would put a wonder isle in vacation mode... nothing good anyways... I shouldn't really say that about the whole alliance because of the actions of a few small petty people... but if it gives you some joy in your lives... enjoy it.... because I sure enjoyed winning my 1st world with help from our AWESOME PLAYERS and AWESOME PACT MEMBERS!!

part 5)....KILL MAMLUKs!!!

Part 1 never happened ... it was in reference to you after a spell war you started and as I said to you anyone can and does make claims on the internet and that doesn't make it true and not that all Marines lie. This was after you claimed you didn't start a spell war and as proof you offered the statement that you were a Marine and you never lie as a result. You just took it that way which makes me wonder. It is also true that individuals who start spell wars are generally referred to as noobs or making a noob move and that is what I explained to you. You started the spell war on one of allies and we ended it.

You told an individual in Mamluks that you didn't care that we VM an island because you have no new world you want to move to. The same is with TMN, perhaps the members of TMN should all sit on the side lines and wait for a world and take a vacation until then.

I gave you guys a way out of this and as usual you failed to get the point ... enjoy the next 3 months or more it takes you to get the crowns.

DeletedUser10363

I gave you guys a way out of this and as usual you failed to get the point ... enjoy the next 3 months or more it takes you to get the crowns.

You gave us a way out? LOL! Mikey Mike... I think you need a vacation yourself. Things are going south quick over there. Using VM to protect a wonder is not a new tactic, I agree. Does that make it a sporting move? Of course not.

But saying you gave us a way out by offering to give up your wonders in exchange for us giving you a crown is hilarious. We said no so you pouted and the Spives VM play was the result.

DeletedUser10777

Part 1 never happened ... it was in reference to you after a spell war you started and as I said to you anyone can and does make claims on the internet and that doesn't make it true and not that all Marines lie. This was after you claimed you didn't start a spell war and as proof you offered the statement that you were a Marine and you never lie as a result. You just took it that way which makes me wonder. It is also true that individuals who start spell wars are generally referred to as noobs or making a noob move and that is what I explained to you. You started the spell war on one of allies and we ended it.

You told an individual in Mamluks that you didn't care that we VM an island because you have no new world you want to move to. The same is with TMN, perhaps the members of TMN should all sit on the side lines and wait for a world and take a vacation until then.

IM SO GLAD YOU GAVE US A WAY OUT BUDDY. LETS PUT IT PLAN AND SIMPLE.... TSF SUX.... MAMDUK SUX..... WE NOT ONLY WON THE WORLD WE DID IT WITH CLASS...... YOU CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT. TSF IS NON EXISTENT EXCEPT FOR 1MAP AND HIS MERRY CREW OF A FEW..... KOTR NEVER SHOWED UP TO THE GAME..... MAC BOLAN SAID THE HECK WITH YOU AND FINALLY CAME TO HIS SENSES AND DITCHED ASKARI..... ASKARI HAS ONLY ONE PLAYER "EDGEZ" AND HE JUST TURTLES.... YOU HAVE NO ONE NO MORE..... GREEKZTA GOT SICK OF YOUR LEADERSHIP, GILLET GOT SICK OF YOUR LEADERSHIP, JUILIN LEFT BECAUSE HE WENT WITH HIS BROTHER..... NOONEELSE IS GIVING UP..... YOU HAVE NO ONE ELSE..... THE REST OF YOUR TEAM IS BUSTED...... I CANT EVEN CALL YOU NOOBS.... THAT WOULD MEAN THAT YOU ACTUALLY TRIED TO DO SOMETHING..... FACE IT MAN.... YOU LOST..... TSF LOST..... KOTR IS IN LEFT FIELD.... NOW LETS BATTLE IT OUT AND SEE WHO CAN HANG WITH THE BIG DOGS...... OR WHO STAYS ON THE PORCH YAPPIN LIKE AN ANKLE BITER......

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

WE WILL JUST SEE WHERE YOU ARE AT FRIDAY...... WE ARENT PLAYING GAMES ANYMORE..... WE ARE ATTACKING YOU.... PLAN AND SIMPLE.... NO REASON TO BE SECRETIVE ANYMORE.... YOU SOMETHING WE WANT..... AND WE ARE COMING TO GET IT..... AND I HOPE YOU HAVE ENOUGH DLU TO HANDLE WHAT WE SEND.....