Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser11708

Are you really that stupid in this game to actually threaten another player ... trust me I have no concerns of meeting you. Being internet tough behind the keyboards must make you silly ... I should remind you that you have no idea what is behind this keyboard and if you did you would think twice about that comment

You do realize this is a war game right? Threats are part of that.

DeletedUser10363

Oh common ... the inactive excuse and then the spin that we should have taken more ... that excuse is as old as this game. Flat out we all deal with inactives. Where you see an alliance with far more inactives to deal with is usually a sign that people are not happy with the way things going with the alliance or have lost faith in the leadership ... I will let you pick one. Also a big piece of the 400 inactives are in oceans out of TMN/TSF reach at the moment.

Now your growth comes only from Merc which was absorbed by TC and eating TCC which is dropping fast in cities and points. The notion that you have grown is laughable. It's tricks by numbers and overall you have shrunk in size gaining only what you have taken from TCC. Mamluks have caught you in points and passed you in number of cities. You no longer control 55 as TSF has more cities in 55.

Last week the excuse for Mamluks growth in Cities takes from you guys was that you were focused on TSF. Is this a case of throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Questionable numbers and your view of them is just the latest in a long line of trying to say you're not losing this war

Just wanted to re-visit some of these statements...lol

Funny how things have worked out exactly as we stated. You guys got the jump on us initially due to the defecting of key members in our core and then feasted on our inactives. For the last month and more, things have been quite different though havent they? It is a different story having to fight for the cities...LOL

How many people has Mamluk had to eat? I refer you to your own words above.... Good thing 95% of those cities were in safe zones eh Cranky?

DeletedUser

Hello KZG,

Look as i said previously, this is a game of stats and not trash talk. The stats easily speak for themselves no matter how you twist words, it doesnt matter. Below is the facts, which speak a clear language. Now remember you just going against me trying to state im wrong wont help you one single bit, it wont turn things back or turn the things that happening, accept, adapt and move on.

This is whats left of the once number 1 alliance.
image.png

Once the core 4 oceans were only TC, now this is how it looks like:
image.png

Pacman:
image.png

/James

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10363

I agree with you my friend. The stats tell the story for sure. Especially when put into the context of how the server has played out both diplomatically and geographically. It is ironic you show those particular images and preface them with a statement regarding me "twisting" words.

Here are some quick stat updates for you sir.

City Counts as of 3/12/15:

[SPR]1 The Mamluk Nation 3,127
2 Vigilate 3,148
3 The Silent Force 2,857
4 The Collective 2,924
5 Knights of the Republic 1,653
6 Reach 1,014
7 Silent Knights 733
8 The Mamluk Askari 538
9 Vigilate II 652[/SPR]

TMN/TSF/KOTR/TMA/SK/Reach = 9,922 cities vs Vigs/TC = 6,724

Pretty misleading when you add up 6 of the top 9 alliances, make them the same color, and then somehow turn that into a negative for The Collective. Also, TC has more cities in ocean 44 alone (1,124) than Reach has total. We are somehow penalized in your view for completely consolidating our core ocean leading up to WW? Not sure that logic is sound...lol

Conquers for both groups during the last 30 days:

Vigs/TC - 121

TMN/TSF/KOTR/TMA/SK/Reach - 40

Of those 40 conquers, The Mamluk Nation and The Mamluk Askari is responsible for a whopping grand total of 2. ROFL

The last Mamluk conquer vs TC was 2/12/15. Like I have been saying for some time....Eventually you guys would have to fight active players. How is it working out lately for you?

Sooner or later TSF will get tired of carrying TMN/TMA offensively. Unless, your group's master plan is to colonize 34?

DeletedUser

I don't know what you are looking at but a fast look at grepo stats tells me that we have taken at least 14 cities from The collective alone in the month of Feb/15.

That brings in doubt the number of cities you guys took from the allies in Feb/15 as I only see a handful TMN losses. It could be true because I didn't look at Vig but if they had most of the cities taken then they covered you on both offense and defense (everyone knows that VIG defends you now.)

It puzzles me that you tell a such an obvious false and easy to prove stories. Stick to your day job and get out of the spin master role ... you really don't get how propaganda works

As for 34 that was for a specific purpose who's results are to be determined and the fact that TC becoming a turtle and the king of all colonizers ( you still needed VIG's help on D though)
made for a boring server. I really enjoyed two things from that ... it took 130 attacks to get a revolt on me and the fact that it took you and your team almost a week before you started to help your ally.

Anyways try another story K ... this one of yours doesn't fly

Just checked losses were 32 since Feb 1, mostly to VIG in their home ocean and most where very small cities that yield a lot of DBP for us. Collective they were cities in their home waters as well. The fact that you stress this rather minor victory says how bad the war went against you as a whole

DeletedUser10363

You are always good for a laugh. The stats are legit. I also didn't include the TSF people who ghosted over by Vig.

Like I said, the last mamluk conquer of TC was 2/12/15. Look it up. Mamluk has a total of TWO conquered cities from Vigs/TC since that date (one each). As for where your cities are conquered is irrelevant. You chose to colonize in enemy waters and spend tons of gold kindly speed building the cities for us. Give "The Allies" a big thank you for us. As for the DBP- you are the one who said it was a negative indicator. Now that is your new strategy? Great idea. Mass colonize, over-extend yourselves, and pile tons of defense into cities that are at an immediate disadvantage due to location and the inability to research battering ram/phalanx at first.

So you haven't conquered a TC flag in 30 days, have resorted to experimenting with mass colonizations in enemy waters, have a massive inactive problem, and we are losing and the colonization kings/turtles? The contradictions are striking. Not to mention "The Allies" have THOUSANDS more cities than us. What are you guys doing over there??? LOL. And you say we don't help? Im sure TSF appreciated the support packets of 10-20 birs you guys sent. I know because I saw them coming in and I still have birs from "Tuf" in my harbor as we speak. lolll... Also, how conquering one city from us in the last 31 days is considered anything but abysmal is beyond me. We took 5 cities from you guys this past thursday and they werent inactives. Past Dude still spells the city I took every day. I get a good chuckle out of it. His name exemplifies the Mamluk outlook in Lamia. But hey, I'm sure someone on our side will go inactive eventually. Then maybe you guys can have a shot at capping some undefended cities.

It is also funny how "everyone" knows vig defends us everywhere now. I guess "everyone" doesnt know how to check the top defender ranks or look at DBP numbers during ops. Maybe you should just let James do the talking. At least he was creative.

DeletedUser

It is absolutely pointless to argue with a person who refuses to look at the overall picture and simply picks out what they think they see. Go on and believe what you think you believe, you will be in for a big surprises.

You think the last 31 days is a victory? What is abysmal was how you lost so much area in what was a very long war ... care to explain that one.

We had others things we where working on ... ocean 34, clearing the Northern cities and putting the finishing touches for the ww era which most likely will be here next month.

You are the most 2 faced person here ... First it is Mamluks would fall if they came up against a real alliance, Mamluks can't defend ... Mamluks can't defend ... Mamluks only build colonies and calling us noobs for doing so all the while you are running one of the biggest colony building that any experienced player has ever seen an alliance do.

We rode this war from 4th to first and TMN has nothing to apologize for as we have proven time and time again that we can fight/defend and work with honorable allies. I'm proud of my team they get the job done and don't have to resort to insulting messages that you send out which in my mind shows you to be a poor sport when you lose or win ... I guess you never learned that life lesson (while my team thinks the messages are sad and funny I have told them they don't have to take your post and should report them to the mods). This team took nearly 1k in cities from you and your sub alliances , maybe more, it was like taking candy from a baby for so long ... so we give you a break for a bit and look elsewhere and you complain actually more than when you really had something to complain about. This starts with a map of how much area you have lost and you can't even acknowledge what a massacre that was.

Now run off and hide behind Vigs skirt

DeletedUser

Noooooo they removed my packman. Sad day on Grepo forum!

It's BACK!

DeletedUser10777

hello kzg,

look as i said previously, this is a game of stats and not trash talk. The stats easily speak for themselves no matter how you twist words, it doesnt matter. Below is the facts, which speak a clear language. Now remember you just going against me trying to state im wrong wont help you one single bit, it wont turn things back or turn the things that happening, accept, adapt and move on.

This is whats left of the once number 1 alliance.
image.png

once the core 4 oceans were only tc, now this is how it looks like:
image.png

pacman:
image.png

/james

looks like that pacman didnt do his job......

DeletedUser

state of the world.jpg

here is a more current image, and it paints a different picture, all the orange cities are TSF, TMN, Reach, and TMA vacationers, those who decided to take their ball and go home crying like babies because they lost.

DeletedUser11005

I took my ball and went home... Why not? Stick around and wait for the inevitable loss or just stop wasting my time and money. Besides, who needs us anyway, you guys still have Raviger, right?!?

How'd those KoTR wonder islands end up?

DeletedUser

I took my ball and went home... Why not? Stick around and wait for the inevitable loss or just stop wasting my time and money. Besides, who needs us anyway, you guys still have Raviger, right?!?

How'd those KoTR wonder islands end up?

they went nowhere, fast. also, you didnt do that, you left your ball for the rest of us to play with. no, cranky is going to go VM along with the rest of his crew rather than actually lose...

you had the decency to ghost

DeletedUser

also, the map looks like a petechia-ed pacman mid death animation now...

DeletedUser

So much negativity in this thread all of a sudden, what are we angry about ladies
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
- buying favor in a minigame does not earn a crown
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser11005

they went nowhere, fast. also, you didnt do that, you left your ball for the rest of us to play with. no, cranky is going to go VM along with the rest of his crew rather than actually lose...

you had the decency to ghost

Good point. But in case he doesn't get it, you can't hide in VM. He still lost and I mean that in truest sense of the word. The ball was really in TMN's corner but soft leadership between him and TSF pretty much handed the game to CV.

Since I'm gone now, I think I wanna explain why I believe TSF lost.

People can get as butthurt as they want. They can blame me or pictureplan or anyone they want but the truth is, they lost because of one reason, leadership.

And the worst part about it was, TSF had three good leaders: Super, Fervent and Yellow.

But for some reason, they thought it necessary to make a "leadership council" and make it a democracy. But it wasn't really a democracy. It was like a ruling elite; like 10 or so players who made the decisions for the alliance.

Now I'm not saying that can't work but you also can't fill it with your buddies and friends from the last server who spent the entire world getting bent over by much better players from day one. Half of them were barely even around and when they were, they just simmed... A shining example for the newer players.

What they needed was a single leader, maybe two who ran the alliance like it needed to be done. One who when idiots like Raviger started the KoTR wonders, would have manned up and rimmed him like he deserved. That, and they needed to get off the TMN bandwagon. TMN had some good players but no more than TSF. Ppl thought they ran this world and looked how that ended up? What'd they get, 1 wonder?

Despite my rant, I enjoyed this world a lot. I loved the daily back and forth with some of the CV guys, it was a good time and a ton of BP back and forth. But even with that much fun, one can only take so much stupid all at once and sharing an alliance with Raviger put me over my limit.

DeletedUser10363

So much negativity in this thread all of a sudden, what are we angry about ladies
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
- buying favor in a minigame does not earn a crown

Lol...buying favor? I dont know about anyone else, but I stocked up on Manti's and Redheads.

As for the wonder's.... You guys still lost in case you forgot. The server is still open and we aren't going anywhere. The first op we ran since wonders ended resulted in multiple people entering VM. Now you guys are transferring all of the cities on the Lighthouse isle to Spives who has already enacted vacation mode himself. Real competitors there!
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

There is no negativity in this thready. Just cold hard facts. You can call the move "strategic" if you prefer, but the only rationale for such a move, other than cowardice, is due to the fact that you realize you will be unable to stop our continual advance.

I know you guys all remember me saying that you should thank TSF for keeping us busy this whole time so we couldn't focus on your sorry excuse for an alliance. Well guess what.... Poseidon ghosted, Pictureplan is in VM, Super is in VM, and the rest of TSF is just drifting along. 1map is still fighting but without his cronies he is merely a nuisance.

I think we have ran less than 5 legitimate ops on Mamluk. Every single one has resulted in someone ghosting, quitting, or going VM.

Let's hear the excuses.

Selectron

Citizen
ROFL - every player on the TMN lighthouse island is on VM. And VM time limits will extend on each player's one-year anniversary, presumably in June.

VM as a strategy in a war game? Hmm...

That's an anti-climactic way to end an otherwise great server.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Last edited: