Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser10520

A voice of reason!! Haha yes!!! Thank you for posting as talking only to cranky is almost as boring as founding cities. ;)

I agree with all statements you made, except characterizing my point about TC as a lie. I would say slight embellishment would be most fitting.

But that does lead me to point out the same in reverse for TSF. TSF was originally Vicious and Delicious prior to being Mercs 2. So those figures are also slighlty skewed from the war with Dark Elite. That is also why the majority of the original members are located so far south. VD was a core alliance and was rimmed.

But MD/TC is still the youngest of all the existing alliances by a substantial margin in terms of how long this server has been active. That can be verified as well.

Could be wrong as I started the server quite late but I do believe TSF started out as merc II and the V&D members found a new home here after getting kicked about a bit. So their BP would not count to our total

DeletedUser10363

Could be wrong as I started the server quite late but I do believe TSF started out as merc II and the V&D members found a new home here after getting kicked about a bit. So their BP would not count to our total

No worries. Here are the earliest conquers from TSF. You can tell they changed the name because it says TSF was conquered by Dark Elite, which did not exist at the same time as TSF. So essentially all of their BP from Vicious and Delicious carried over. They have changed the name a few times. I think it was called the Fist at one point? Something like that lol

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us36/alliance/790/colonizations?page=123

DeletedUser

TSF is the product of TWP and MERC2 merge. TWP members moved to MERC2 which means TWP BP did not carry over.

Talking about carry over BP... that early in the game how much BP did we really have? We get more BP in 1 day then we had 7 months ago

DeletedUser10363

I am not saying the BP from TWP carried over.

I will make it simple for everyone.

The server opened when? Around 05/15/14 right? Vicious and Delicious (Now TSF) was around since day 1. Mamluk was around since day 1.

Manifest Destiny (Now TC) was formed on 6/30/14. We are going on 8 months for this world, which means that both Mamluk and TSF have had roughly 19% more time to accumulate BP (based on 30 days per month), and yet we have the most BP (by about 1.8 mil).

The only reason I even made the comment in the first place was to point out that Mamluk has 10.9 million ABP and TC has 10.1 million ABP in much less time. Like cranky pointed out multiple times, it is not Mamluks fault that nobody ever attacked them leading up to this war. So what does that say? They should have way more ABP than us no matter how you slice/spin/view it.

I wasnt making an attempt to discredit TSF. I think they are hands down a better alliance, IMO, than mamluk.

DeletedUser

Im not sure about the early days of the server. I came here with TWP from another game sometime in June. we learned the game and eventually formed TSF with merc2 players. I dont really know how merc2 came to be before us.

But again think about those 1st few months of the server... any BP from that period is a drop in the bucket compared to now. I wonder what the #1 alliance BP was 7/1?

We have all fought alot. Lots of fighting to come.

DeletedUser

Just looked it up. TWP formed 6/12. TSF formed 8/10.

Wish I could find stats from back then... but im a noob to this game so someone tell me where to look lol

DeletedUser10111

Just looked it up. TWP formed 6/12. TSF formed 8/10.

Wish I could find stats from back then... but im a noob to this game so someone tell me where to look lol

No sense worrying about what lies behind Yellow. That is vanity and pride. True fighters look forward. Let the others cry about 8 months ago. I am more concerned with what happens in 8 months from now.

DeletedUser10520

No sense worrying about what lies behind Yellow. That is vanity and pride. True fighters look forward. Let the others cry about 8 months ago. I am more concerned with what happens in 8 months from now.

We will all be trying to rid our selves of the terrible memory of simming at WW time after a good fighting server :(

DeletedUser8025

Or The Top Alliances can just keep battling it out while going for the WW making it more fun still.

DeletedUser

OMG I have just witnessed the most noobish thing that an alliance can do. TC has been kicking players out players that are about to lose a city and then when the city is lost bring them back into the alliance and earlier KZG said he didn't care about numbers. Is this the misplaced guided ego of KZG at work ... it would seem so.

I'm not sure if it actually changes anything if it is done in the same day, maybe some one can answer that for me but the attempt is laughable.

I'm sure this is being done in an attempt to say we only lost this many cities but look at all our DBP much like it was last week when he brought in the inflated number of DBP because they used double BP, legal but lets not misrepresent the actual facts.

To settle this in advance on DBP Kzg ... you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette . We don't care. We just want to hurt you guys and take cities

This is the most noobish thing I have ever seen done by a so-called major alliance ever and I have seen some silly things in the past 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10111

Yes does seem to be curious as to what will be said. But now Cranky we know what is really going on. Let them try and save face. Soon it will be "we were out number" or some such excuse. losing is losing . oh and don't forget the gold excuse. cant wait to see that one. Nothing more then words. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

We have yet another noobish thing that TC/TCC did yesterday. TSF/TMN/Reach attack them and the senior players start the VM process. We didn't get after the major players for one reason and one reason alone ... we know that the leadership of TC/TCC are selfish players, only wishing to protect themselves. Now they have shown their true colors and abandon the rank and file ... if you thought things are bad now it just gets worse. My hats off to Searsrepairman who was one of the active large players who didn't go into VM

This is just yet another in a long list of nooby things done by this alliances leadership or at least some of them. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser10111

I can say Searsrepairman has never shown any backup in him since he started this world. Also he has quietly played along never strutting or boasting. He keeps his word in any dealings I have had with him. TC/TCC are lucky to have him. I just hope they know what they have.

DeletedUser11038

Wow i havent been on here in awhile but cranky you never disappoint me LOL. Your comments make no sense.... Literally they make absolutely no sense.... Why would we kick someone out for losing cities? We are used to that by now LOL. Also what is this non sense about our big players going on VM? Lol thats comical too. I have never even used one day of VM and dont need to and the reason why you dont attack us bigger players is because you guys know you would have no hope at taking bases from us if you did LOL. You guys over there must be professional comedians. Mac Bolan why are you even commenting? You guys are a joke.

DeletedUser

LOL Tru don't give up your day job ... propaganda is not your strong ability. You guys did in fact leave your alliance as someone was about to take your city. In fact you were one of them and anyone who wishes to look up in Us Grepostats will see that you left and came back. Here I felt sorry for you when you were out of the alliance and I wrote you saying that I knew you had worked so hard for your alliance and they tossed you out ... that was a mistake. You must be some wet behind the ear child who generates so much hate from behind the safety of a keyboard. Did your parents never teach you good sportsmanship ... you are proof positive about how some one the internet feels so safe to say any ole thing other than admitting you screwed up in your arrogant dealings with the Mamluks. We see it on these forums ... Mamluks have never faced a real alliance ...actually Black something put up a better fight, Mamluks can't defend and wilt under pressure ... you know we have proved that wrong. Good graces man ... KZG is trying to get every city on an island so he can take one of mine ... how much does that cost? ... he still won't get the city and if he does I don't care ... it's a game Tru it is time you learned that

ps Leaders of TC have VM'd as we speak leaving their jr players on there own and forcing there partner VIG to do all the defending

DeletedUser11038

Lol once again you show how stupid you really are. Please yes do use grepo stats and tell me what it says.... I gave a city over to Tonja that i did not want. Ask her and 1map and ask them how many troops they lost on taking the city maybe one? I have only lost two cities on this server that i did not want to give up and one of them was to a fellow alliance member now. Other was a TSF member that got me slipping and ask them how much support was rolling in after they took it.... But back to the original point when they took that city from me i had already rejoined TC and was flying the banner when it was taken. Also the other player you are referring to was dek and he left the alliance because of the conversation me and him had because he was irritated. But if you would use that grepo intell like you say you do then it would show that he still lost the majority of his cities when he was back under our banner and had cooled off.

Also please enlighten me to who in our leadership council is in VM besides the obvious arc? Cranky i wish i would be able to see you some day :). I would have a very nice welcoming present for you.

DeletedUser10363

Cranky this crush you have on me is bordering on unhealthy. However, all the contradictions in your posts keep me amused. When we state facts they are "excuses" yet you sound like a sour sally yourself lately.. Wasn't it you who said players ghosting was indicative of poor leadership? What about Grepowhat ghosting because you guys couldn't keep his wall up? Which also was right after he went on VM bc you guys couldn't help him out enough. thanks for the 30k BP by the way. I have never seen an alliance continually stick so many DLU in cities with no walls. We get a good chuckle out if it. Talk about NOOBY :)

Here is an idea though...try stopping me from taking the cities.. I know it involves fighting and not colonizing and running festivals. I won't keep my hopes up...

But my favorite tidbit for all the readers out there is the fact that you send 500+ attacks and get stuffed hard. Taking only 3 cities, one of which was undefended in 64.

Yet we prefer precision, send 1/10th of the attacks, keep our offense out of the bottom of your harbors, and take 3 cities today alone.

Like I said before cranky..Sooner or later you will have to fight with the big boys and not inactives. So far you are staining your sheets. In the last 10 days the table have turned and I don't see it changing back anytime soon.

Also-- Mac bolan.. Are you really trying to say that outnumbering your enemy 3-1 confers no advantage?? Hahahahahahaha

I guess that explains why Reach continues to disappoint.

But Pineapple must not be happy and I'm sure Past Dude isn't either.. You keep all the defense for yourself while we take there cities. Wait....I've heard that accusation somewhere before? Rofl

DeletedUser

Also please enlighten me to who in our leadership council is in VM besides the obvious arc? Cranky i wish i would be able to see you some day :). I would have a very nice welcoming present for you.

Are you really that stupid in this game to actually threaten another player ... trust me I have no concerns of meeting you. Being internet tough behind the keyboards must make you silly ... I should remind you that you have no idea what is behind this keyboard and if you did you would think twice about that comment

Now we know guys did the out of the alliance while we take a city ... it happened and lying about is silly. Everyone knows you guys went into VM and came out last night.

As for the cities everyone loses cities too bad you have lost more and as usual I have no idea what your talking about ... I have my defense out there all the time. Had Pine reported in time I would have stuffed your CS. As for Past Dude I wasn't aware of that one and will have to look into it but it may have been some colony in 54.

BTW you play your game and I will play mine ... I have taken many cities How do you think I grew from 1 city in 55 to 11 since this war started ... I didn't colonize those.

Also I seem to recall bailing your out a revolt a few times ... tell me again I don't support people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BTW you play your game and I will play mine ... I have taken many cities How do you think I grew from 1 city in 55 to 11 since this war started ... I didn't colonize those.

Well, you may not have colonized but you can't really say that you have taken cities from enemy alliances either.
45 or so cities from Mamluks and Mamluk Askari inactives and internals, 4 ghosts, 16 from no alliance players...possibly inactive as well....and the kicker, Shinygroundhog's city of 800 points!! The icing on the cake!

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us36&pn=CrankyOldMan&rt=conquest

Really I wouldn't be bragging that you're all that in this game. You remind me of another player I met in EN Sparta, only took ghosts and inactives.... wasted his money by using up a ton of gold and still couldn't manage to win WW's off of us.
I can't wait to see how this world ends!!

FYI: Earthquaking a city that no longer has a wall doesn't make that wall go down further...zero is zero...might want to pass this tip to your players!!