Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Way to quiet in here. Holidays are over. Time to get back to ingame boasting and toughness.

TSF have had some attacks from Vig and TC..... eh. We are gearing up to return the favor :) some of the enemy big dogs have been poking us so I guess we should return the favor soon.

Hope everyones holidays were great! Happy 2015

yellow

DeletedUser

Way to quiet in here. Holidays are over. Time to get back to ingame boasting and toughness.

TSF have had some attacks from Vig and TC..... eh. We are gearing up to return the favor :) some of the enemy big dogs have been poking us so I guess we should return the favor soon.

Hope everyones holidays were great! Happy 2015

yellow

Maybe we should let these big guns poke ... it kind of tickles especially when I'm getting 2 to 1 on the attacks, but Yellow when you are right your right maybe a good slap at these pests might make them think twice. :)

DeletedUser10363

Cranky you were pretty close to flirting right there, watch it pal. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Cranky you were pretty close to flirting right there, watch it pal. thisisgrepolis

I'm just calling it as it is. If you attack with a feather it is bound to tickle me. No flirting here

DeletedUser

You know you are doing well in a war when the enemy gives up cities without a fight and destroying the academy before we take their cities. KZG3 nothing tells your alliance what a great leader you are than telling them to just give us their cities.

DeletedUser10363

Lol!

Whatever you say Cranky. I guess 1.4 million DBP in 36 hours is considered giving up cities in your book. Which is very odd to be honest considering that is almost exactly half of the TOTAL Mamluk DBP for the ENTIRE server.

So keep spouting off and getting your measley ABP numbers. We arent going anywhere

DeletedUser

I guess you just don't understand this game ... you have now over 4 million DBP over your ABP. To any player with experience that says you are losing the war. That is backed up by the cities you have lost. Both TSF and TMN have more ABP than DBP because we are winning the war. The only time that an alliance leading DBP is a good thing is if their ABP exceeds their DBP number.

The differential between TC's ABP and DBP is a whopping negative 40%. Only alliances doing terrible have that kind of number.

As for measley ABP you were not saying that when you held the lead ... I guess you are saying that because TMN now leads in ABP :)

DeletedUser10363

I will keep it really simple for you cranky since you seem to struggle with the BP concepts..

Mamluk has been around since the server started. TC was formed at the halfway point. All of our BP figures have come in literally half the amount of time that you all have had and yet we both have 10 million ABP. As for DBP we put you to shame... yes we are obviously public enemy number 1. What does that say? You obviously realize you stand literally no shot against us without the help of "the allies". Lol

TSF TWP KOTR ...all of you guys just unleashed without a doubt the largest offensive Lamia has seen and managed a measley 15 cities from TC/TCC? How many slots do you think that 1.4 million DBP opened for us? We will gladly colonize more and continue to soak up these wonderful BP ratios you are so kind to give us..

Or do you have something bad to say about colonizations now? Lol.. That would be hilarious coming from the colonization kings.

Yes, you teaming up with everyone willing has forced us to switch strategies, but to say having more DBP than ABP is a negative indicator is absolutely incorrect.

All you have to do is look at prior servers to see how wrong that statement really is..

What else ya got crankjob? That the best you can come up with?

DeletedUser10520

Its true DBP is the best BP for sure, almost allways when you attack someone you give away at least 2 or 3 - 1 BP. This game favors the defender big time.
Founding is a legit strategy but its boring as watching paint dry and only the most devout grepo players will be able to do this untill WW arrives and the real simming begins :).
This is why when TSF was under attack from all sides we pushed our offence as much as we could and maintained #1 ranking for abp as well as DBP at that time, Even at the cost of loosing a few cities. Players need to have fun otherwise you see a lot of internals like you are seeing now.
The one lie I found in your statement was TC was formed late ie: your alliance BP.... Your name was changed but you were MD and a few other names before that and all the BP you gained under that name still exisits.

Anyway glad to see everyone is having a blast and the forums come alive again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10363

Its true DBP is the best BP for sure, almost allways when you attack someone you give away at least 2 or 3 - 1 BP. This game favors the defender big time.
Founding is a legit strategy but its boring as watching paint dry and only the most devout grepo players will be able to do this untill WW arrives and the real simming begins :).
This is why when TSF was under attack from all sides we pushed our offence as much as we could and maintained #1 ranking for abp as well as DBP at that time, Even at the cost of loosing a few cities. Players need to have fun otherwise you see a lot of internals like you are seeing now.
The one lie I found in your statement was TC was formed late ie: your alliance BP.... Your name was changed but you were MD and a few other names before that and all the BP you gained under that name still exisits.

Anyway glad to see everyone is having a blast and the forums come alive again

A voice of reason!! Haha yes!!! Thank you for posting as talking only to cranky is almost as boring as founding cities. ;)

I agree with all statements you made, except characterizing my point about TC as a lie. I would say slight embellishment would be most fitting.

But that does lead me to point out the same in reverse for TSF. TSF was originally Vicious and Delicious prior to being Mercs 2. So those figures are also slighlty skewed from the war with Dark Elite. That is also why the majority of the original members are located so far south. VD was a core alliance and was rimmed.

But MD/TC is still the youngest of all the existing alliances by a substantial margin in terms of how long this server has been active. That can be verified as well.

DeletedUser

Well thanks to admitting to the lie KZG3, about the halfway through the game. The other fib is that the players from Infection that joined the newly named TC were not the biggest BP players from that alliance those people left. So your point is rather mute. One last fib you told is the number of cities we took. We took 31 cities from TC/TCC/VV in this op. Now this isn't exact because I would have to get the avg number of cities but your 1.6 million in bp translates into about 25 to 28 city slots at this stage of the game because you need a lot of culture points to get a city slot.

Just because your alliance actually started as Dark Elite a claim to being the youngest is mute because you have been forced to remake yourself time and time again. Well Dark Elite started out as liars glad to see nothing has changed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10363

Well thanks to admitting to the lie KZG3, about the halfway through the game. The other fib is that the players from Infection that joined the newly named TC were not the biggest BP players from that alliance those people left. So your point is rather mute.

Just because your alliance actually started as Dark Elite a claim to being the youngest is mute because you have been forced to remake yourself time and time again. Well Dark Elite started out as liars glad to see nothing has changed

Although it is difficult, I think I understand what you are attempting to convey here... Lol let me help you a bit...

1st) BP stats do not follow the players to their new alliance. So DE and Infection have nothing to do with our numbers. The players who came have everything to do with it...but that was never under dispute.

2nd) Our alliance did not start as Dark Elite. I had nothing to do with leadership in DE. I was strictly an offensive grunt. Again nothing to do with the topic at hand.

3rd) Characterizing a merger as starting new again and again is pretty typical of your standard forum defense. You ignore all available evidence in an attempt to discredit. How many alliances did you absorb/merge? TSF is a merger from mercs 2 and TWP with BCC sprinkled at the end. TC is simply a merger of MD and Infection. No smoke and mirrors.

Also, mute is not interchangeable with moot.

I wish we could mute you. Lmao

DeletedUser10363

The 1.4 million dbp was only TC/TCC. I did not include VV or any of the Vigs. Of that 1.4 mil, 1.1 mil is strictly from TC.

Now I will readily admit we try to help VV and obviously we help TCC, but the city losses i was referring to were jermo and cjh. CJh took a hit for TCC and Jermo took a hit for TC. Yes there were others but their losses werent as bad as Jermo/CJH . I was just using a tactic you seem to be familiar with regarding the 15 cities.. Generalizing out of context ;)

and 28 city slots??? Come on cranky.. Maybe for greg the simmer king.. That bp opened more than any amount of cities TC or TCC lost. That doesnt negate the losses themselves. We got hammered and the numbers show it.

But ask yourself this.. Is that strategy sustainable? time will tell