Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser3109
  • Start date

DeletedUser3109

Who is at war with who, also the city count. I will edit this page everytime a new war pops up or the conquest ratio changes. Example : Warhawks vs. Houstonians 21-8 these are not real allies.
DARK ELITE 56 VICIOUS AND DELICIOUS 1 Over
INFECTION 12 VAE VICTIS 0
INFECTION 12 CRIMSON WARRIORS 0
SOULCATCHERS 8 VAE VICTIS 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

I believe Dark Elite is at war with Vicious & Delicious.

There's a few alliances openly hostile, but I'm not aware of any other specific "wars".

DeletedUser

I believe Dark Elite is at war with Vicious & Delicious.

There's a few alliances openly hostile, but I'm not aware of any other specific "wars".

Current count (for reference's sake, not a brag)

DE: 7

V&D: 1

DeletedUser

For the record, we're up around 25 conquers, even though V&D have kicked out many of our targets and/or they've deleted their accounts.

Kinda hard to track the direct alliance v alliance that way, but we can certainly provide our original target lists to prove it.

DeletedUser3109

This includes all cities taken lets say a player from V and D switches to DE and he has 3 cities that counts as 3 more cities

DeletedUser

This includes all cities taken lets say a player from V and D switches to DE and he has 3 cities that counts as 3 more cities

None of them ran to us, that's for sure. No quarter offered, none taken.

Current count: DE 38, Fist 1

DeletedUser3109

I will start using grepostats after they put US36 Lamia into their system.

DeletedUser10179

also this war has been going on for a bit but never posted it.

Infection Vs. Crimson Warriors

Infection: 12 CW:0

DeletedUser

US grepostats in general has been down for more than a week now. I wish I could see the actual stats.

DeletedUser

You dont gotta lie to kick it.

Infection- 17 VV- Zip
I let it slide the first time, but this is not at all even close to accurate. Infection has taken cities from VV, and we have yet to return the favor, this is true. However since VV has been on Lamias we have lost a total of 12 cities and a handful have been lost to SC and HH and not to Infection.
44319208.jpg

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=us36&server=us36&an=Vae+Victis&server=us36&enddate=2014-06-07&rt=conquers

DeletedUser

screw it... I,m hopelessly inept at posting screen captures...

DeletedUser

let's try again...

http://screencast.com/t/OIbNmbHg3e

Not what I wanted, but I'll figure it out.

Anyways ; 8-0 infection vs VV

looking good!

Unless there were inactives that were booted or refugees or something to alter the data...