Wars

DeletedUser8870

or are overpowered like your guys last one that was a nice fight brett to you and your alliance i personally got 1500 in bp from defense it was close one too

DeletedUser9501

oh we do trust me the one you took was one i didn't approve of anyways was basically an exile, that is why support was slim for him but our others are backed very very strong

So... the other one we just took... no support... I thought he was backed very strong? We were looking for some BP, I need my 5th city, been slipping a little.

DeletedUser8870

was a app user and app had a completely different landing cs time than the actually landing time a difference of six hours hate the f-ing app they should just do away with the thing, they keep saying they gonna fix it but it never happens

DeletedUser

VICTORY has officially been declared in o 43 over Animal House (10-2) who have today merged into Chaos Reborn.

DeletedUser

Victory declared over Chaos Reborn 1 and 2. Conquests were tied 5-5 though Knath quit and they disbanded. Marking the beginning of Diabolic vs. The Dethforces.

DeletedUser5973

OK, I will post since noone else seems to do it anymore, The Devils Rejects & Usual/Unusual Suspects now declare war on the world. We are right there in the middle so we are easy to find. Come get some

DeletedUser7805

OK, I will post since noone else seems to do it anymore, The Devils Rejects & Usual/Unusual Suspects now declare war on the world. We are right there in the middle so we are easy to find. Come get some
Me likey thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Got some. Found your alliance but can't find you.

DeletedUser10729

the game says 16 months till WW estimated. but really the world is down to 3 alliances. men of mayhem Usual suspects and diabolic
and i dont see all three of them being around to much longer. this world is filled with people jumping from one alliance to the next

DeletedUser10729

so dont know if you guys know this but US and MOM are fighting each other.