Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser8562
  • Start date

DeletedUser8562

This thread is to talk about wars in Delphi.

Brag, talk smack, do what you want.
You can post scores and predictions...

DeletedUser8424

Scores... lol Titans something big, SS/Titanomachy 0

DeletedUser8867

So what you're saying is it's just like most of the other threads here....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The real question is, who is at war with the biggest MRA ?! Legion of Death, Legion of Hell & Legion of Doom. Biggest MRA I have seen in a few, more than 200+ newbies.. sounds like a fun party. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

MRA? kinda, newbies? Kinda ,Going to win the world? Easily

DeletedUser

MRA? kinda, newbies? Kinda ,Going to win the world? Easily

No, it definitely won't be an easy win for you guys. I am surprised the MRA Legions grew this big so far and it's still growing, but I'm sure it's just luck...

DeletedUser8867

Time will tell whether it's luck or not, it's still really early in this world, anything can happen.

DeletedUser

Their is no such thing as luck my friend, only skill

Their is such a thing as luck... I believe you guys got lucky to be in a place to grow as big as you are (out in the rim). Got lucky to be around other more noobish alliances to take down. If you guys were to be in core with Titans and ex SS, then I bet there would not have be such a large MRA Legion.
But yes it is still to early in this game..

DeletedUser

Or was Titans just around noobish alliances to grow that big but neither LoL or titans is close eneugh to each other to decide yet

DeletedUser

@DelRey This is kindof off topic, but I love your signature picture. The titans from Hercules were always my favorite as a kid!!

DeletedUser

well until then, I wish to see you in the heat of battle were I shall crush you and your worthless cities until then eat your vegetables

DeletedUser

haha, well I will be in the heat of battle, already have been... unlike you who I am sure has been very safe eating vegetables up far far away in ocean 52. Will probably have to go thru 150 noobish MRA Legion members before I get to you.

here is a prediction: MRA Legions will fall due to internal issues before more than half of the players get in the heat of battle.

oh and thanks @ will

DeletedUser8424

here is a prediction: MRA Legions will fall due to internal issues before more than half of the players get in the heat of battle.

Thats usually what happens, lol. My prediction to when someone fights them.

DeletedUser2654

Yes, that usually happens but these guys are pretty organized, I have witnessed them have 5,000 bir within an hour of support request.

So you never know they might surprise you! ;)

DeletedUser9694

MRA Legions will fall due to internal issues...

So, you're saying Legions are strong enough even to take down Legions.

That is really impressive of them, being the only ones that can take them down :D