Coalition-28

Burb-7
Necro-2

RIOT-9
Necro-0

Burb/RIOT-16
Necro-2

*note: the players in BurbVision have been wrecking Necro for a while
they were doing just that while still a part of Titans, and they have defeated necro now, with the help of RIOT

thats it for today, folks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8424

Thank you check-mate, and btw we didn't lose Titans, most people just join PoW and BV. For the Necromongers some big members joined BV...
And you got the #1 spot because you are a huge MRA, you have 85 members. The #'s show we are winning, and you can't argue with that..

DeletedUser

the direct numbers show we are losing however proportionally we hold the edge

DeletedUser

the direct numbers show we are losing however proportionally we hold the edge

Not sure where you went to school, but proportions don't work like that. Any way you look at it (proportionally), PoW/Burb/RIOT are winning vs Coalition (if you can call it that now). Little/Big doesn't equal Big. Big/Little does. By this I mean more conquests divided by a smaller point total would yield a larger number (better proportion) than a smaller number of conquests over a larger point total. This means that the coalitions smaller # of conquests divided by their larger point totals would leave you with a smaller number. If you look at the top 10 fighters, only 3 are from the coalition, and if you look at the top 20, it doesn't get much better, only 7. As far as alliances go, PoW still holds the top fighters by 300,000 points. Burb and RIOT are both fairly new alliances, and they are already 6th and 8th respectively. I don't see where your numbers are coming in, other than in amount of players and points.

DeletedUser9694

Not sure where you went to school, but proportions don't work like that. Any way you look at it (proportionally), PoW/Burb/RIOT are winning vs Coalition (if you can call it that now). Little/Big doesn't equal Big. Big/Little does. By this I mean more conquests divided by a smaller point total would yield a larger number (better proportion) than a smaller number of conquests over a larger point total. This means that the coalitions smaller # of conquests divided by their larger point totals would leave you with a smaller number. If you look at the top 10 fighters, only 3 are from the coalition, and if you look at the top 20, it doesn't get much better, only 7. As far as alliances go, PoW still holds the top fighters by 300,000 points. Burb and RIOT are both fairly new alliances, and they are already 6th and 8th respectively. I don't see where your numbers are coming in, other than in amount of players and points.

Either pretend Burb are Titans who have fallen in the rankings or pretend they are a new alliance that have yet to be tested, you can't have it both ways and either should taste bad to those against the coalition:D.

Wow, PoW holds the top fighters, even though Legion of Death holds the top player and comparable top players.

I sure am glad team work wins the war.

DeletedUser

Either pretend Burb are Titans who have fallen in the rankings or pretend they are a new alliance that have yet to be tested, you can't have it both ways and either should taste bad to those against the coalition:D.

Wow, PoW holds the top fighters, even though Legion of Death holds the top player and comparable top players.

Yup, top players. Buying gold can get you to the top of the ranks even though you are loosing cities to BurbVision and RIOT. Example DarkGunXSword payed extra to be kept alive. (Not hating here if I had the money to spend I would) just let him keep spending his money for them to take those cities. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7582

I'm a big goldie too - I have captain and admim

Nothing else.

Del, you're doing great for a player who has no premium features enabled.

Of course you can tell if a player has captain or commander when you attack them, or they you ...

Likewise if they use myths you can tell if they have whatever that one is.

And you can tell if they're burning gold when their wall goes up at an insane rate.

Just saying this: honesty is the best policy.

I'm sick of seeing peeps who burn gold deny it.

DeletedUser

Spending gold is fine helps keep the game free for everyone else.
Anyone with more cities than me spent gold to get them. I use gold but not on culture.

Combat it this world is exciting. Caused me to leave my old world psi and call Delphi my only home.

DeletedUser

Well, for one, Burb is not Titans, and it is not a new alliance not yet tested. It is an alliance formed by former Titans, that imo, is doing very well for only being around a few short weeks. They already have passed Legion of Hell in fighting bps, and are close behind Legion of Doom. Incognito isn't far ahead either.

Actually, it doesn't taste bad at all, it's no different. The only difference is the name of the alliance, and that some of the players relocated to PoW instead of Burb.

And as far as "Top Players" go, points don't win the game.

DeletedUser

Anyone with more cities than me spent gold to get them. I use gold but not on culture.
I'm just going to list off some RANDOM things here, but I do believe the game has theater for culture points as well as City Festivals. Combat is NOT the only way to grow in the game. Gold is possible as well, not going to deny that, but not every player who has more cities than you HAD to use gold.

DeletedUser7582

I'm just going to list off some RANDOM things here, but I do believe the game has theater for culture points as well as City Festivals. Combat is NOT the only way to grow in the game. Gold is possible as well, not going to deny that, but not every player who has more cities than you HAD to use gold.

If you build a theater you can't build a library. This is important so you have enough points to research cryptography.

DeletedUser

Example DarkGunXSword payed extra to be kept alive. Just let him keep spending his money for them to take those cities.
Yes, because taking a city by surprise is SO keeping me down. REALLY?! How in denial are you? As far as the one I lost in 55, did it's job. Got me BP and I stopped supporting it because support was finally being needed. Not too sure how I "paid" (correct way of spelling it, by the way) to stay alive. Honestly though, if you plan on talking smack on a player, do it on the battlefield. Not here, where words is just another meaningless thing in the air.

DeletedUser

Absolutely 100%. No one in Delphi who has more cities than me has got them any I mean any way other than gold. Period.
This is not up for debate. Name one player with 30 or more cities who did not buy culture with gold.

None.

I do not hate the player who buys gold. I buy gold I just choose to not use it to buy culture. People who do are not bad or stupid. They probably just have more income than me. If I had more cash I would buy culture also. I was just replying to someone's comment of people deyning they buy gold. Think I a solid bench mark at this point in the game there are 0 players with 30 or more cities who have not bought culture with gold.

-Stim

DeletedUser

You said you buy gold, so it's NOT impossible for you to use the Olympic games. Also, just because you've never SEEN city festivals, victory processions and theater plays being ran all the time, doesn't mean that it couldn't surpass you. It's even cheaper resource wise to be running those things instead of just constantly fighting, unless you're a DLU player protecting players with a 25 wall. If that's how you want to get your CP, through defensive BP, that's fine, but don't say that the only way players are doing better than you is by using gold if you don't have all the facts in front of you. Simply being ignorant does not make you a winner in a discussion.