Wars

DeletedUser

These forums are really boring so here.
List all known wars(doesn't have to be top 10)

DeletedUser

The Alliance Seal Team VI, which is the combination of the best from Legion of Anarchy and Dragon Lords of Phi are going after Harpoon in O44, along with anyone and everyone else in the ocean that they haven't pacted with.

DeletedUser912

Dragon Lords had a bit of a reputation of Pacting with everyone...

soo.. w7f are you even talking about? This new alliance.. not pacted with everyone? Do they even have troops?

DeletedUser

Nah they have cut back on pacts. Its only

Legion of Anarchy II
Legion of Anarchy III
Frogmen
Stairs? NOOOOO
Stairs? NOOOO
BUDs
Red-Cell
Sacred Band

Thats just full pacts though. NAPS........well.........double it again?

DeletedUser7584

Legion of Anarchy II
Legion of Anarchy III
Frogmen
Stairs? NOOOOO
Stairs? NOOOO
BUDs
Red-Cell
Sacred Band

Hi there, Stirlo! You can erase Legion of Anarchy III. My alliance wiped them out, rimmed many of their players. I never liked too many pacts. But, you can be loved by all players. 8)

DeletedUser

Legion of Anarchy II
Legion of Anarchy III
Frogmen
Stairs? NOOOOO
Stairs? NOOOO
BUDs
Red-Cell
Sacred Band

LOL!! All those pacts/naps hahahaha scared to fight! More than one pact is too much!

DeletedUser3060

The resistance and all there sub alliances have pact with anyone that has more than 10 players in their alliance.
They are afraid to fight. When they come across someone that defeats them in every attack they coward back and cast spells every two hours and never attack again. I have decided I am done with this world because of people like them.
they will not be around till the end of the server, someone will figure out they are weak and take them out.