Wars

DeletedUser

Well there is Insidious and our ally vs. LEGION OF DEATH and GODZILLA. War hasn't really started just yet, more of a cold war currently as the score is 1-0 with us winning, but LOD has an op planned so maybe they will start fighting us on Friday and Saturday. If they do it will be the best war in Nu :D I know many alliance are fighting The Rebellion..., including Insidious. But hard to call that a war when they rarely put up a fight. Not sure who Death Eaters are fighting at the moment, and other than that most of the other alliance will just sit there and build there cities until they are attacked.

DeletedUser

Was in the Union myrmidons,then ran to the Insidious. A hero.

DeletedUser3109

LoD and The Name Changers are fighting and slowly destroying Yes U Stink formerly known as Chug A Lug. All the Alliances over 1.5 million are taking cities from each other randomly. Immortals and Insidious are battling out.

DeletedUser

LoD and The Name Changers are fighting and slowly destroying Yes U Stink formerly known as Chug A Lug. All the Alliances over 1.5 million are taking cities from each other randomly. Immortals and Insidious are battling out.

Since we want to fight insidious.
We were at peace with them 2 days ago.
Today, they attacked us.
They forgot how we have them captured 30 cities.
We will remind them ....

DeletedUser

Since we want to fight insidious.
We were at peace with them 2 days ago.
Today, they attacked us.
They forgot how we have them captured 30 cities.
We will remind them ....

Come at me bro, you talk too much

DeletedUser3109

That is all you have to say for an alliance that is more than 500k points behind taking 30 of your cities?

DeletedUser5088

Right now it is KK and WT against the world basically
and KK and WT are winning :)

DeletedUser5244

That's cuz you guys have basically more cities then the next 5 cities and have more members in both of your alliances than them as well. You better be winning.

DeletedUser

That doesn't make sense, we are at war with every other alliance and when you add it up their are more of them then us. We are not bigger then the rest of the world put together. Haters lol.

DeletedUser5126

That doesn't make sense, we are at war with every other alliance and when you add it up their are more of them then us. We are not bigger then the rest of the world put together. Haters lol.

Yes, but the rest of the world does not really work together much now do they, it's easy to poke them 1 at a time when none of them poke back. Case and Point the fact that KK/WT has been killing off defensive troops left and right because you don't need them.

DeletedUser4323

Yes, but the rest of the world does not really work together much now do they, it's easy to poke them 1 at a time when none of them poke back. Case and Point the fact that KK/WT has been killing off defensive troops left and right because you don't need them.

The fact that we can kill off defensive troops left and right while fighting on 3 fronts speaks volumes at our success. And why does it matter that the rest of the world doesn't work together to stop us? That sounds like a sorry excuse for losing. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser5126

The fact that we can kill off defensive troops left and right while fighting on 3 fronts speaks volumes at our success. And why does it matter that the rest of the world doesn't work together to stop us? That sounds like a sorry excuse for losing. Just my opinion.

It's not an excuse for losing, it's just a fact, your not really fighting the world, your fighting groups of players in the world, and you have all the original core players from the world, it's kind of a stacked deck. Again not an excuse, just a fact.

DeletedUser9378

I don't think you can call it "war". Knock Knock and Whos There take whatever cities we want, from whoever we want, whenever we want. The players that we haven't driven away to new worlds aren't strong enough to resist. But it's still fun to watch them try.

DeletedUser

Not a big fan of EXTORIOS

I don't think you can call it "war". Knock Knock and Whos There take whatever cities we want, from whoever we want, whenever we want. The players that we haven't driven away to new worlds aren't strong enough to resist. But it's still fun to watch them try.

Guys like EXTORIOS make this game crappy for average guys who play this game. Check out the Nu world. He runs around taking whatever city he wants ignoring alliances and has said he is so powerful that he doesnt even "need his alliance".