Wars

DeletedUser

The funny part is, its actually Atlantis joining ALL IN that caused us to go after them. AI actually stopped us from going after you guys when we wanted to have the Night set on you all a month or so before the merge. Its a real shame we had to go through our old friends to get what we want.

DeletedUser

Atlantis - they merged with ALL IN back in December.

Ah. I was just wondering

Had I considered a merge SE may have stayed in the game. As it is very few of us are in eta anymore.

As much as it pains me, TU got the better of us. Took long enough I suppose.
I feel like I should just give my territory to NW for one final nuisance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By the way thanks for coming to my aid in that other world forum post. Those guys are a joke and are extremely sensitive. Who would actually have racist belief of the Belgian people...lol

Going after those overly sensitive brats on the forums reminds me of Tyler when he would instigate lol. I hate doing it too but I just can't help it when I see the stupidity of their responses...

DeletedUser

No worries. I felt like it was a hamhanded attempt on your character, and from what I've seen if you act right there are no problems. At the root of it I read your posts and saw what u were REALLY saying. They are just Whiney girls bud.

Difference being Tyler was a 16 year old. Heartless and ill mannered.
Lol. Typical 16 year old.

They're just mad... lmao ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3948

Tyler just liked to ruffle the feathers of anyone not in TU. He's not a bad kid and the way you guys reacted to what a "typical 16 year old" says seems like the cause for concern to me. But I will stop, not trying to cause any problems.

Ceru, how's the old alliance over in Upsilon going? didn't know you were still kicking over there. As always, the race for the #1 spot here is enjoyable.

Been a while since I checked this forum, nice to see people actually on here again.

DeletedUser

No problems. To my knowledge we have never spoken, so my "reaction" as you put it must be misinformed. I didn't have any real problems with Tyler. Just an opposing player. Though yes, I feel although intelligent, he was a "typical" teenager.
What ever happened to Tyler anyways?

DeletedUser3948

He became very busy with school more or less and that's why he had to quit. Just some real life stuff.

DeletedUser

He became very busy with school more or less and that's why he had to quit. Just some real life stuff.

Yeah I knew he was doing alot of pre college things. To be honest when he left I never tried to re-connect with anyone in TU.

DeletedUser

I found Tyler's posts to be great and entertaining. Not to mention the fact he was a good mentor/patron to myself and my alliance. Without him cultivating a relationship with myself, I don't think NW would be where it is now.

We probably would of been dragged into one of those futile wars against TU or eaten by TU when we were just an Ant.

I miss Tyler and wish he didn't leave. Their was a point to his posts, even if at times it might of come out childish.

They were trying to blow up the issue to get me banned or penalized by the Mods. By the way, how happy is our forum mod that she actually has something to read nowadays in the Eta forums lol.

This place sadly has died due to the lack of players left in this world but it will be an exciting finish.

DeletedUser

Yes it should be. I'm basically all alone out there anymore. But ill be watching. ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Jamminz, we are doing alright. We have everyone gunning for us, so its hard to focus on any one alliance but gotta admit there isn't a boring moment in there lol.

DeletedUser

You guys have to feel like Indiana Jones right now, entering these abandoned cities of our "historic" past hehe the once glorious Kingdom of Kings, now nothing but a relic of the past...

DeletedUser3948

lol nice reference. i figured he would come back and fight but i guess not.

DeletedUser2630

lol nice reference. i figured he would come back and fight but i guess not.

Nah, if he came back and fought us he might actually gain some ABP. Not really his style huh?
I'm looking forward to the next few months in this world. Not sure that any world out there maintains a huge number of players given the time commitment and duration. I play on Byllis (en67) and have to say the level of play on ETA is much higher. The intensity requires a time commitment many cannot sustain but it also rewards those who stay with a high quality of play. Let's keep going and reach our age of wonders!

DeletedUser

King was a hell of a player. Can't think of anyone I'd rather have watching my back. I'm sad to see him not return. Losing a close ally always sucks ;)

DeletedUser

King was a hell of a player. Can't think of anyone I'd rather have watching my back. I'm sad to see him not return. Losing a close ally always sucks ;)

Only sucks for you because you don't have him to save you and your friends from losing cities anymore.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, cuz you and the union have done so well at taking cities from us. Real big talk on the externals. Lol

We have kept you at bay just fine without him.
the union is a good Alliance. Good luck taking our cities. You've failed to do so for the last year!!