Wars

DeletedUser

Victims of the Night in Order of Occurrence:
1) Sons of Liberty(Not really a war since it was an MRA but it was the alliance of the first city I conquered)
2) Odyssey
3) Reckoning of Dragons
4) ISO50
5) Athenian Empire
6) Anomaly(And the ton of heads that split from that original group)
7) WayMakers
8) Makers of Mischief

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Currently The North is trying to fight a two front war against The Illuminati and The End. We are getting lots of support from our friends. Thanks for this. We appreciate it.
Right now we are down in the city count, but we weren't expecting it. We were in a pact with one alliance and had a non-aggression pact with the other. I am confident that we will rally and even the score a bit.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the write up Cerulias. The North isn't at war with The End. There were some tense moments, but we are actually in a pact. We were at war with Shell Shock and then after we took 8 of their cities they dissolved. Their members joined The End and The Illuminati.
War could be in our future. Only time will tell.

well, you guessed right

DeletedUser

These wars are definitely the ones that will determine who will be around in the north for WW and who won't. Each alliance has worthy opponents and some not so much but all in all action is needed to keep players active...

DeletedUser

Exciting is one way to put it but at least for me I would use the term crazy......my old loyalties versus my new loyalties.....things just fell this way almost like it was destined....I wish both sides best of luck.

DeletedUser

Well with the New Year brings a New war... around Christmas Oceanus decided to try and fight ALL IN but we stopped their attack, ad then they ran and decided to hide in NW. At this time ALL IN and NW had a truce bc Ceru And I respect each other so much and hoped to destroy the world together.. But it will not work out that way... It seems now that NW wants to rule the South and West all by themselves and Declared war on ALL IN...

Let a major Fight on ETA begin ( one that Finally doesnt involve TU) Best of luck to NW and ALL IN in this WAR... One thing is for Sure 2014 is staring off with a Bang and this definitely will Change and Spice up ETA

DeletedUser

What better way to start the new year though hehe. Sadly this server sucked too much to keep working together, besides the top 3 there was nobody else that could really do anything to us, as much as I would of loved to keep things going and us decimate this server together the reality was we have already decimated the server lol. At this point, we had no real future Wars that would of required us working together =/. Trust me, I hated doing this, since of course we have become friends and obviously we enjoyed the idea of trying to work together to dominate the Server but this will do more to entertain our members than anything else we can do. Best of luck with things bud and let the best alliance win.

DeletedUser2630

What better way to start the new year though hehe. Sadly this server sucked too much to keep working together, besides the top 3 there was nobody else that could really do anything to us, as much as I would of loved to keep things going and us decimate this server together the reality was we have already decimated the server lol. At this point, we had no real future Wars that would of required us working together =/. Trust me, I hated doing this, since of course we have become friends and obviously we enjoyed the idea of trying to work together to dominate the Server but this will do more to entertain our members than anything else we can do. Best of luck with things bud and let the best alliance win.

sad to see you guys going at each other. just one comment to your post "let the best alliance win", that's The Union :)

DeletedUser

hehe Definitely is, you won't hear me say otherwise. Meant between the two of us though :p

(ALL IN and NW that is) lol

DeletedUser2630

hehe Definitely is, you won't hear me say otherwise. Meant between the two of us though :p

(ALL IN and NW that is) lol

LOL I was just being a smart ass :)

It's so quiet on this Forum. Looks like quite a few changes in alliances and there are some wars going on. Anyone want to do an updated Top 12?

DeletedUser

hehe Well now someone should write one up, always good to see you around bud! I've been debating writing one up but the world is so depleted and the forums so dead, just seems a lot of work for nobody :(

DeletedUser

Does anyone still read these things? lol Well just wanted to see how everyone who is left in Eta is doing? I know the Night is always spreading and enjoying expanding its mighty Empire :D

DeletedUser

Oh yes, still here and still kicking.
What's up cerulias?

Apparently we are about the only ones...

DeletedUser

Well at this point who can blame them lol. Its been almost a month or longer since the last post. Good to see you are still alive and kicking!

DeletedUser

You too cerulias. I'm rooting for ya. I hope you wipe the floor with them!

DeletedUser

211mo3c.jpgHonestly I wouldn't even call it a war. Just an all out ass kicking.:eek:

DeletedUser

We're getting our butts kicked. i kinda wish we didn't merge with all in. great time for everyone to go inactive.