Wars

DeletedUser

Ding-Ding!
_48408830_jex_755077_de27-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey DottieDear.. Just an FYI.. Everyone in Night Warriors know that your cities are off limits to them.. I have every one of the reserved and will take everyone of them.. you need to shut your mouth and quite trying to stir **** up when you really dont have the ability anyway.

I will not stop spreading the NIGHT in your world until I put you in a 175 point city.. Thought I would be nice and let you know ahead of time.

Prepare for Darkness

DeletedUser

Ok Dottie first off we are not at war yet with Anomally i might have 2-3 maybe 5 people just attacking you just bc ur close to them.. but NW can take you by themself we have other interest right now ... If All in was at war with you I'd be attacking you.. And ud die even faster ... NW is just toying with you bc it's fun and wars are better drawn out.. Heck what is he doing only attacking u with 8-10 players max...
2nd yes u took 2 city's not a big accomplishment sence the guy u took them from is a navy soldier and is on a carrier out in the middle of no where and sometimes had no signal to get onto the game ... But I respect our military and soldiers that fight for my country I live in so i will keep him as long as he is able to play ... But u took his city's when he was not on for 3-4 days if he had been you would have never take. The city's...
So please if u want 2 top 5 alliance joining up and giving u the full weight please by all means keep putting ur hand in the tigers mouth

Based on the last sentence above the next Dottie city should be called "Siegfreid and Roy aftermath".

DeletedUser

wow i guess dottie and that alliance of hers talked to much.... haven't come back with a response... And even if she does i wanna hear what she has to say sense we did take 3 citys at once today... And i will say my alliance only used 8 people total to take all 3 ...
So please tell me the point of pissing 2 top 5 alliance off... and then still think you can make it to wonder phase...

DeletedUser

we did take 3 citys at once today... And i will say my alliance only used 8 people total to take all 3 ...

Impressive, too bad you didn't mention all of those cities were from one player. Couldn't be a flaw with the player's strategy, clearly the entire alliance is venerable. Night Warriors did the work for ALL IN on DarkPride, you just cleaned up the scraps. I'm still waiting for you to take back the ALL IN city I recently stole from you. I know you will come after it soon since you're clearly too scared to go after an alliance bigger than you.

You would hope Night Warriors, ALL IN, Oceanus, & academies would be able to take a few Anomaly cities after attacking us for over a month. 10 Anomaly cities lost, 8 were Darkpride & the other 2 were newly conquered cities in O45. Honestly for how much bigger this threesome is over Anomaly, I would say you guys could use some more practice.

I'm sure Anomaly will lose plenty more cities as it's impossible to hold off attacks forever. Next time, I wouldn't gloat Wolf. Alliance ranks #3 & #4 teaming up on #6 shouldn't be too difficult. ALL IN wouldn't even have a chance taking our cities if it wasn't for you're big brother Night Warriors - that's an alliance worth they're rank. 8)

DeletedUser2039

We can have a more friendly banter without it escalating to say the least. This should be a place where all ages come to enjoy (HABAJ, I bet every TU member is laughing at this point). ;-)

As for taking on one vulnerable player, that's the thing about alliances. Every alliance, including The Union has a weak link. That being said, there is no excuse for it. It is The Union's responsibility to protect and serve ALL members of the alliance and be responsible for them all, weak link or not. MzC was discovered as a weak link recently and it was The Union's fault not to cover out bases better before allowing that to happen. That being said, I would like to see another one of her cities taken. :)

Good luck guys, I like the way this is progressing (let's keep it clean though and good for all ages)!

DeletedUser3327

Hey DottieDear.. Just an FYI.. Everyone in Night Warriors know that your cities are off limits to them.. I have every one of the reserved and will take everyone of them.. you need to shut your mouth and quite trying to stir **** up when you really dont have the ability anyway.

I will not stop spreading the NIGHT in your world until I put you in a 175 point city.. Thought I would be nice and let you know ahead of time.

Prepare for Darkness

I just heard that you disappointed not to hear from me. I am surprised that I am receiving all of this attention. We are not unaware that we are fighting a war of numbers. It is no longer about skill, dedication, organization or strategy. It is about numbers. I will admit that you have some of the finest fighters in this world and that your might is great. I don't think you thought that it would be a month into this war with so little progress. I am sure you thought you would roll over us, just as we have the weaker players we have taken over.

I suspect that you have been surprised at our determination, skill and organization. Had we started in this world when you did, we may have been pact mates sitting at the core and moving outward, rather than the position we are in.

If I don't have the ability to stir up trouble, then why are you so upset? I like a challenge, I admire skill in this game, and I admire your dedication to it. You are a worthy adversary as we are your worthy adversaries. What does disappoint me, is your umbrage at my comments. I see a very skilled warrior on one hand, and on the other hand someone who can be bothered by a few comments from a player who seen by you as inferior.

I play in multiple worlds. You won't put me in a 175 pt city. I do hope that one day we will get to work together rather than as adversaries. Oh, by the way, I just wanted you to understand that I know that Grepolis is a game, Do you?

Love ya

Dot.

p.s. There are far too few female players in Grepolis. The testosterone poisoning permeates everything. We women roll our eyes at the posturing of the male players. :)

DeletedUser

I did think our progress would be extremely slow , it was the point. I need to keep my Western Members entertained, I'm glad your alliance hasn't been rolled over quickly. I'm actually very happy and shocked with the progress we have achieved so far, I thought it would be over a month of barraging your alliance cities before we would clear them enough to conquer our first. I'll take the 6 cities in less than a month as a step in the right direction.

DeletedUser

I just heard that you disappointed not to hear from me. I am surprised that I am receiving all of this attention. We are not unaware that we are fighting a war of numbers. It is no longer about skill, dedication, organization or strategy. It is about numbers. I will admit that you have some of the finest fighters in this world and that your might is great. I don't think you thought that it would be a month into this war with so little progress. I am sure you thought you would roll over us, just as we have the weaker players we have taken over.

I suspect that you have been surprised at our determination, skill and organization. Had we started in this world when you did, we may have been pact mates sitting at the core and moving outward, rather than the position we are in.

If I don't have the ability to stir up trouble, then why are you so upset? I like a challenge, I admire skill in this game, and I admire your dedication to it. You are a worthy adversary as we are your worthy adversaries. What does disappoint me, is your umbrage at my comments. I see a very skilled warrior on one hand, and on the other hand someone who can be bothered by a few comments from a player who seen by you as inferior.

I play in multiple worlds. You won't put me in a 175 pt city. I do hope that one day we will get to work together rather than as adversaries. Oh, by the way, I just wanted you to understand that I know that Grepolis is a game, Do you?

Love ya

Dot.

p.s. There are far too few female players in Grepolis. The testosterone poisoning permeates everything. We women roll our eyes at the posturing of the male players. :)

I'd leave that last bit out. Clearly someone has gotten to you now too. Terrible on the Misogyny angle. You really think this is the place to unload your male v. female issues?

The worst part is the generalizations. You make a blanket statement against a gender because a comment from what you assume is a male touched a nerve. The other worst part is that you speak for all women! You first of all have no idea how many are playing and second... how many women/girls play this game to experience a little more of the testosterone that you would expect a WAR game to have?

Your whole statement was full of "worst parts". Your earlier posts were solid and fun, but your last post perpetuates stereotypes. I believe you're a teacher too. Please leave the passive aggressive male-bashing at home. The kids don't need it either.

By the way...thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser3109

Hand me the popcorn cause this is getting heated up.:)

DeletedUser3327

I'd leave that last bit out. Clearly someone has gotten to you now too. Terrible on the Misogyny angle. You really think this is the place to unload your male v. female issues?

The worst part is the generalizations. You make a blanket statement against a gender because a comment from what you assume is a male touched a nerve. The other worst part is that you speak for all women! You first of all have no idea how many are playing and second... how many women/girls play this game to experience a little more of the testosterone that you would expect a WAR game to have?

Your whole statement was full of "worst parts". Your earlier posts were solid and fun, but your last post perpetuates stereotypes. I believe you're a teacher too. Please leave the passive aggressive male-bashing at home. The kids don't need it either.

By the way...thisisgrepolis

Wow, I did touch a nerve. I love playing this game because of the warriors. I love my team members who are mostly male. I spent years working in environments that were mostly male. I am very comfortable in those environments and I would not classify myself as misogynistic. I believe you read a great deal more rancor in my comment than I intended. In the circles I travel in, the phrase TP, is used in light banter. I will apologize to all of my male teammates and players who read this as a put-down, rather than the poke it was intended to be.

Dot.

DeletedUser3327

I did think our progress would be extremely slow , it was the point. I need to keep my Western Members entertained, I'm glad your alliance hasn't been rolled over quickly. I'm actually very happy and shocked with the progress we have achieved so far, I thought it would be over a month of barraging your alliance cities before we would clear them enough to conquer our first. I'll take the 6 cities in less than a month as a step in the right direction.

Really? Cerulias? Does anyone besides me think this is an odd statement to make?. You have some of the finest warriors in this world, and you expect the readers to think that they held back? You will excuse me if I have a very difficult time believing this. You took 2 cities that pre-existed before this all started, and 4 cities that we had less than 48 hours.

I'm going to go make myself some popcorn. :)

Dot.

DeletedUser

lol Holding back?...You think the players you have been fighting have been holding back than I wouldn't want to see them at full strength. No, I expected this to be a long and tough fight because of the numerical advantages you guys had when we started our campaign. We had only a handful of players that border you guys when we started so that means it was 3 to 5 players going up against 45+ at that time and in cities that was about 200+ cities against our 20 or so. So you guys had the advantage of being able to defend your cities very well due to this advantage but time is on our side since every week our numbers in adjacent oceans grow and apparently also in your home Ocean of 35 =). So if you have had this much trouble when you had a very superior advantage in numbers, how do you think you will fare when we close that gap.

DeletedUser

And regardless of length of ownership any city that is conquered by my people won't be excused when lost as whatever. I guess some alliances strive for excellence and others are fine with mediocrity. Enjoy your popcorn :D

DeletedUser3327

We had only a handful of players that border you guys when we started so that means it was 3 to 5 players going up against 45+ at that time and in cities that was about 200+ cities against our 20 or so.

Oh, my goodness! This is like saying that Forlorn Hope was all there was to the army. :)

DeletedUser2039

I wish I had the time to talk with people like I did. I mean, my inbox is still always full, but I'm not here much anymore.

Either way, the wars continue....I might need to start talking up the storm again. :-D

DeletedUser

It looks like Night is beginning to set on another Ocean and a new alliance. May the Night fill this new alliance with Darkness and Terrors as we come for their riches...thisisgrepolis