Wars

DeletedUser

Well the x-wife stopped by today to spend a few hours with our kids,( court says she gets to viste once a month) the current wife and x-wife exchanged looks, the current wife started talking. The x-wife seeked refuge in her rental car, the x-wife boyfriend agreed with the current wife. This war been going on for 9 years, the battle takes place once a month. Only 8 more years of war togo. :)

DeletedUser

Well the x-wife stopped by today to spend a few hours with our kids,( court says she gets to viste once a month) the current wife and x-wife exchanged looks, the current wife started talking. The x-wife seeked refuge in her rental car, the x-wife boyfriend agreed with the current wife. This war been going on for 9 years, the battle takes place once a month. Only 8 more years of war togo. :)

Well alrighty then, perhaps we need to specify this threads topic a bit more shall we?

The topic is wars that are occurring in the game of Grepolis on the US server on World 8-Eta. :)

PS - the sarcasm was not lost of me, hope it wasnt lost of you all too :p

DeletedUser2385

Spartacus vs. Rising Shadows..

All fares well for us.

Keltset
Rising Shadows

DeletedUser2039

Reading through the forums and I find this hahahaha thank you for the laughs!

Anyway:
The Union vs. Not Alone
Rising Shadows vs. Spartacus and Nazgul Elite

That's really it. A bunch of top 12's not doing much...

DeletedUser2630

Reading through the forums and I find this hahahaha thank you for the laughs!

Anyway:
The Union vs. Not Alone
Rising Shadows vs. Spartacus and Nazgul Elite

That's really it. A bunch of top 12's not doing much...

Are we at war? Nobody told me! :)

DeletedUser2039

I mean, nothing official, but we have made it clear through actions:) Actions are of coarse louder than words as always!

DeletedUser2630

I mean, nothing official, but we have made it clear through actions:) Actions are of coarse louder than words as always!

I thought these were just training exercises getting us ready for the alliances outside of 54 and 55 :)

DeletedUser2039

Let's stay on topic here guys(;

But yes bayou, you can think of it that way too if you'd like:D

DeletedUser

Actually that was on topic Tyler. It was very short lived, but Rising Shadows was attacking Arrows of Apollo that were in Ocean 64.

DeletedUser2039

I wouldn't call that a war, but more territorial control. Rising Shadows has been strict on that thus far. Either way, the whole drinking thing seemed a tad off-set from the topic, but if it wasn't, my apologies.

DeletedUser

Any new wars anyone like to share? Night Warriors is currently at war with Reckoning of Dragons after the successful completion of our War with Odyssey. It seems Ocean 46 is where the action is at in the South Oceans. How is the rest of Eta doing? If the lack of action continues, our world might get nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for bringing world peace into the first Online War game...

DeletedUser2385

Not sure about a peace prize... RS + Allies Vs. TU + Allies..... RS Vs. SE + Allies (I suspect this could have been combined into the war vs. TU now...)

Many top alliances are involved on both sides.

DeletedUser2039

Not sure about a peace prize... RS + Allies Vs. TU + Allies..... RS Vs. SE + Allies (I suspect this could have been combined into the war vs. TU now...)

Many top alliances are involved on both sides.
Well...let's see:
[spr]
2YeZ7.png
[/spr]
I see five alliances directly involved in attacking.
I see 9 that are indirectly supporting another alliance (this is a loose number).
That is the current number out of the top 15. Problem is, their are some smaller alliances like Archangel that are now involved, but they are irrelevant for the most part. As you can see though, most alliances really haven't involved themselves with a serious offensive. Like Oceanus and Night Warriors just happily sitting next to each other down south...The Syndicate sitting neutral with RS and SE...a bunch of other top 20 alliances pacted with each other (that have no real reason to).

So overall, I would agree this world has some action, but mainly between TU and friends and RS and friends. Other than that, Nobel peace prize away.

DeletedUser

House of flying daggers

There was a war between the house of flying daggers and a player called soalsnatcher, but they have made amends

thisisgrepolis