Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser15403
  • Start date

DeletedUser15403

Going to post up a thread with current noticable wars and people's predictions / opinions on these wars.

DILLIGAF & DYSTOPIA
VS.
HSRSH & INFERNO

Start off with that one.

All I'll personally say.. yum:p

DeletedUser8870

lol, wish we could get them to respond in here, be funny seeing their reactions

DeletedUser10777

I WOULD LIKE WINNING TO STEP IN HERE AND SPOUT OFF AT THE MOUTH SO I CAN START HEADING OUT TOWARD 54....LOL.... BUT YES... HARSH HAS BEEN NO MORE THAN MILDLY DELICIOUS.... LMAO....

DeletedUser8870

well wars will be looking like this

DILLIGAF vs HARSH
DYSOPIA vs WINNERS
BRIDGE BURNERS VS HARSH 2

this is based on where alliances are at and based at this time all 6 are pacted so it is a 3 vs 3 battle royal lets see who comes out on top cause beyond these 6 alliances the world is empty

DeletedUser8870

well wars are already over harsh and harsh 2 are eliminated, that didn't last long!

DeletedUser8870

no kidding hoping this world does not become a snooze fest and some other competetion comes about

MystkRuler

Citizen
I started out attacking every city on my island, then moved on to attack three islands around me. The cities I attacked have not had any sign of life since. Did I drive those people from the game?

DeletedUser8870

world is basically dead....people quitting game left and right due to the extremely bias banning of players by community moderators.....most of world already on a no buying gold pact due to these bias bans and we will continue to do so as game is driving people away with zero respect to it's players

DeletedUser8870

yeah it was something we agreed upon the top 3 alliances, the banning of players as personal vendettas is getting out of hand so until it is changed we ain't buying gold plain and simple
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser9287

whos banning player because of personal reasons? i havent heard of that being done before

DeletedUser8870

whos banning player because of personal reasons? i havent heard of that being done before

the in game mods have decided that if they don't like someone then lets ban them...in game mods are players like us and it seems their bias against players that have rimmed them in past is being abused and we have deemed it intolerable, but of course nothing is being done about it....so i'll just leave it that

DeletedUser15683

Look at what happened to Dystopia. Looks like most of the people in there are either in VM, quit, or dont want to leave. They used to be #1 and now #7. They merged with Kings watch and Hammer of thor. Now it is them V.S. Blood and Blood Brothers. All the other alliances are getting pretty much destroyed.