Wars

DeletedUser15336

Panda.... I can't seem to figure out how you guys take cities when you have nothing but DLU. Are you colonizing them?

DeletedUser14770

well to bw honest - yea we have alot of dlu we new u guys were comming so we convertet all our 55 citys to dlu, and brimms nukes :)
u guys have such a massive nummerical advantage in 55 that there is little else to do to be honest.

DeletedUser15357

well to bw honest - yea we have alot of dlu we new u guys were comming so we convertet all our 55 citys to dlu, and brimms nukes :)
u guys have such a massive nummerical advantage in 55 that there is little else to do to be honest.

Just give us the 55 cities and call it a day and get back to fighting the dingalings in 56 and west of you!

We could always just bypass your 55 cities and move into 56 as a team and then once you pull support due to big city loss, we'll take the 55 ones as well.

Let's all be smart about this Panda :)

DeletedUser14770

u guys can and are in 56 we are all dlu there as well and some brimms for snipes - its awar game buddy we dont mind the fight we dont mind loosing citys :) we came here for a good fight and u guys are giving us a great fight (even though it keeps me up all night grrr)
never any hard feelings with me budd - u guys get some bp we gett some bp eveeerybody getts some bp :p

DeletedUser14770

This thread died completly though! Hehe come on somone wrote somethin war like

DeletedUser14770

hahahaha we have a ls or two lyn around --- u guys hit hard though daaaam but it was funn seeing the swords light up again :)

DeletedUser15488

Has anyone decided to do something about these girl derned rats?

DeletedUser15357

Has anyone decided to do something about these girl derned rats?

They lose cities and area every day. Along with the rest of the world. THey, just more so. Funny how I told them about their liabilities and weak areas and I got a "we're good mate we can handle our own" hahahahaha yeah... About that #YouCantHandleYourOwn

DeletedUser15488

I'd like to join up with some people so I can get some get back on those dudes.

DeletedUser15357

I'd like to join up with some people so I can get some get back on those dudes.

I'm leading that Freight Train Cowboy lol. Not the guy to talk to about getting into the team, but I am leading the train.

DeletedUser15336

jeeez theese externals died out :D everyone having funn :)?
It's boring. I nominate you to do a sink or swim
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif