Wars

DeletedUser15357

Few things:

1) My comment in another thread gets reported (another case of political reporting/(word that'll get me in trouble))!! And comments in this thread aren't touched?? Makes sense.. Good job (MODs)

2) MT: we fight smart. Just wait til Beasty comes back ;) Lots of rats will get lots of love <3 BTW, looking for another LS city. Let me know where you got one in the 44/45 area so I can snag it real quick. I won't tell anyone you let me have it ;)

3) Mayhem: I used to have a lot of respect for you dude.. This is just, poor..

4) I'm at war with time since it doesn't want me to sleep or eat. Always grep or work -_-
I'm coming for blood time!!

DeletedUser15357

I like how the day started off with Rats trying to OP us and ends with them getting smashed in the mouth.

Rats isn't good on offense, only defense and that's because they took in OD because they couldn't beat them...

If only this team called NN were still around..

DeletedUser11057

Rats isn't good on offense, only defense and that's because they took in OD because they couldn't beat them...

If only this team called NN were still around..
Yeah I can't believe how poor players we are. Who would ever loose city against us? He must be a huge noob.

Not to mention someone wanting to recruit us, who needs lame players like us in?

0eea3bf713594c61968d1fe2fd6647d7.png

64743246d4d54948b4e65f2bbfe08e87.png

DeletedUser15357

Yeah I can't believe how poor players we are. Who would ever loose city against us? He must be a huge noob.

Not to mention someone wanting to recruit us, who needs lame players like us in?

0eea3bf713594c61968d1fe2fd6647d7.png

64743246d4d54948b4e65f2bbfe08e87.png

LOL!

Just because the overall team isn't great doesn't mean you're not good. I'll admit you're a good player MT. But, how good I do wonder now that everyone is stacking 10K biremes in all your cities and your caves and heavily stocked and you get so much DLU for LTS and such. Makes me wonder if your skill that I previously knew you had has lessened since the alliance is heavily defending you instead of you yourself..

And yeah, that's a recruitment message alright. says right there "Not a permanent thing", and later on in the same mail it says you and the like 3 others or so will go right back to Rats. It's a temp thing. However, that "set things in motion" happened without this thanks to me being the light of everyone's world :)

Nice try MT. There's only ONE player I gave an honest recruitment mail to and that's Dracul. But he's in VM now too.

Rather upset that you KNOW you guys wouldn't have been able to beat NN if we grew any bit bigger aren't ya? That's why you HAD to make the jump on us. Because WE even discussed fighting again once OD was finished. AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN FINISH THEM OFF and we took cities as easily as it is to breathe!!

#TryAgain

DeletedUser11057

LOL!

Just because the overall team isn't great doesn't mean you're not good. I'll admit you're a good player MT. But, how good I do wonder now that everyone is stacking 10K biremes in all your cities and your caves and heavily stocked and you get so much DLU for LTS and such. Makes me wonder if your skill that I previously knew you had has lessened since the alliance is heavily defending you instead of you yourself..

It just means I love to share BP you all are giving me with my teammates. And stacked caves? Are you serious? Hahaha

Rather upset that you KNOW you guys wouldn't have been able to beat NN if we grew any bit bigger aren't ya? That's why you HAD to make the jump on us. Because WE even discussed fighting again once OD was finished. AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN FINISH THEM OFF and we took cities as easily as it is to breathe!!

#TryAgain

If, if, if. Every time I read your reply it's just "If that happened, if this happened" LOL

If grandmother had balls she'd be grandfather.

DeletedUser15355

MT, less time with your mouth open and more time defending yourself would server you well =)

DeletedUser15357

It just means I love to share BP you all are giving me with my teammates. And stacked caves? Are you serious? Hahaha

If, if, if. Every time I read your reply it's just "If that happened, if this happened" LOL

If grandmother had balls she'd be grandfather.

Pinstripes my friend ;)

Beasty doesn't do things without reason.

DeletedUser15357

I just want to give a HUGGGEEEEEEE shoutout to Krot!!!!!!

He actually started fighting and there's no event!!! hahahaha My little boy is growing up so fast :')

Krot, you've made the A list!

DeletedUser15336

I just want to give a HUGGGEEEEEEE shoutout to Krot!!!!!!

He actually started fighting and there's no event!!! hahahaha My little boy is growing up so fast :')

Krot, you've made the A list!
But he's picking on the little guys..... "Homegod" bahahahhaha:rolleyes: