Wars

DeletedUser15467

lol. bloodlight. another scared player. with a whole rock island all to himself. whats wrong. couldnt take any cities from any one. i can do this all day. whats real funny is when the inner circle decide your garbage and eat your cities. then we can all see you cry like a baby.

DeletedUser15467

for one. you got attack one of us for us to share defense forums. man. you guys really need to think before you talk. hey, maybe you can make another alliance. and get the top players from all other alliances to make up that one. your for sure to win then. we might as well all ghost. and let beer attack ghost cities. then your egos can really get bigger.. its been fun guys. im going offline now. got to go hide in the tunnel were i dont get internet. feel free to attack me.i wont defend. im selfish and dont want to lose my bers and dlus. i like to keep them.

DeletedUser12275

think before u talk lol...i am having a deja vu...i guess now the whole server wants us to get another alliance so they can justify pacting with each other lol....

DeletedUser15467

no one has a coalition dude. you have more alliances then anyone else.i guess time will tell. and you aint go no room to talk. who doesnt like joining the top 3 alliances and talking smack. try playing as the underdog once. oh, you cant. your a under dog in real life. i see. hope them green cards stay good

DeletedUser9276

think before u talk lol...i am having a deja vu...i guess now the whole server wants us to get another alliance so they can justify pacting with each other lol....
They have all been pacting with each other since day 1. Even when Beer was smaller than them. But they all like to forget that and pretend it didn't happen.

Beer has been told since day 1 we were gonna get destroyed and how having no pacts wasnt gonna work etc. The excuses keep changing, but the end result doesnt.

DeletedUser9276

no one has a coalition dude. you have more alliances then anyone else.i guess time will tell. and you aint go no room to talk. who doesnt like joining the top 3 alliances and talking smack. try playing as the underdog once. oh, you cant. your a under dog in real life. i see. hope them green cards stay good
Dude, I've seen your shared defense tab. Why lie? You came into the world and pacted with OLD BC since day 1. You didn't even think you could take the Rim without a pact apparently lol.

Now go tell us how we are an MRA and you are gonna crush us bla bla bla.

DeletedUser15467

i know we cant crush you. i know your going to win. dont care. and you aint no one special bend over. and i never said a word till my name came out your mouth. so that either tells me. your hiding behind another name. or your just stupid and believe everything you here. 12 months to go. talk to me then

DeletedUser12275

Oh we getting personal
Now i love it, i was hoping it would get to this point :).
You are nothing hahaha that is why you always start the worlds in the rim cus u know u can not make it in the core oceans, you have a crown cus of ME,and i can assure u thats the only u will get, cus I gave u a chance against everyone's advice in Edessa, even tho u betrayed me there(yeah cus u are that kind of person the one who likes to bite the hand that gives him food, i am sitting here waiting for u to turn on your allies like u always do) and in Myo, cus that is what you do pollock you screw the people who are gold to u like the rat you are, i mean if u do that to us after playing for like 2 years i wonder what will u do to those "Allies" u have, no wonder u have not real crew lol, and green cards they are on point hahaha

DeletedUser15467

i tell you what.i have no crowns. dont want any. and any time you want to test your courage. i live a few miles from you. miami is a stone through away. wont be the first time

DeletedUser12275

i tell you what.i have no crowns. dont want any. and any time you want to test your courage. i live a few miles from you. miami is a stone through away. wont be the first time
Awwwww u hurt girl? I kinda made u so i know u well B ;)...u know how to find me, bring it on :)

DeletedUser15370

lol. bloodlight. another scared player. with a whole rock island all to himself. whats wrong. couldnt take any cities from any one. i can do this all day. whats real funny is when the inner circle decide your garbage and eat your cities. then we can all see you cry like a baby.
haha a scared player? How am I scared? You do know this is a game and the fact you are talking the way you are about a game means you have no life. I suggest you go out and enjoy it for once. Games aren't everything man, good luck to you tho

Rodrk

Peltast
DANG! King why did you make me come here? Now i just ready 11 pages of absolute crap. I don't know Scewball or Sir Awesome but i can never get back the time i just spent reading their masterfully crafted crap posts. Keep it simple dummies, we're not that smart here

Last edited:

DeletedUser11057

Maybe if all of your cities didn't have 10k+ dlu in them at any given time we would show some love ;)

For now we will keep taking your alliance mates cities. It works for us.
Fun thing, pelionachilles said something similar about me being turtle... So here's new rule, don't stack your frontline cities you'll be turtle! Looks like guy didn't bother to check my ABP too, but never mind. If having 10k DLU is problem for you guys, then I just found way to stay safe :)

But there's unexpected change of plans people! That feeling when after so long time being alone, you feel A LOT OF LOVE! Even bend is making sure I don't suffer anymore. Thanks bud, I knew I could count on you. Keep it up, good work! :)
0025f1d3f97f4ff294d384c189036a92.png

DeletedUser9276

Fun thing, pelionachilles said something similar about me being turtle... So here's new rule, don't stack your frontline cities you'll be turtle! Looks like guy didn't bother to check my ABP too, but never mind. If having 10k DLU is problem for you guys, then I just found way to stay safe :)

But there's unexpected change of plans people! That feeling when after so long time being alone, you feel A LOT OF LOVE! Even bend is making sure I don't suffer anymore. Thanks bud, I knew I could count on you. Keep it up, good work! :)
0025f1d3f97f4ff294d384c189036a92.png
Figured I would get you some love mate.

Didn't call you a turtle mate. Obviously we aren't gonna waste a ton of offense getting through a city like that when we can take your teammates easier cities. Oh btw, tell all of your teammates on the frontline to come out of vm already. Was trying to pick a target and about half of them were in VM.

DeletedUser11057

Figured I would get you some love mate.

Didn't call you a turtle mate. Obviously we aren't gonna waste a ton of offense getting through a city like that when we can take your teammates easier cities. Oh btw, tell all of your teammates on the frontline to come out of vm already. Was trying to pick a target and about half of them were in VM.
I am not sure mate. Some people say they have something they call RL. I have no idea what is it? Weird.