Wars

DeletedUser

right, how many pacts does the noobs have now?
larry, molon, clean your noobs. Might as well be a MRA

DeletedUser13508

we had no ties with them until 01:57 this morning lol can even post a picture for proof. face it boo boo you got nothing on us. meanwhile your fixing yourself up with larry/ML to fight BoB.
check intel... i called it out and now i was right... you should check your "Trusted" players more buddy. I dont use spies. id rather win or lose fairly. but.... Nori seems to be a busy girl lately. Scared much?

DeletedUser

scared of nothing, were doing more then fine on all fronts lol

DeletedUser13508

scared of nothing, were doing more then fine on all fronts lol

god your gold wont save you mate. your hugging wont save you. your secret pacts wont save you. AD wont save you. We are lacking BP... I will take this challenge.

DeletedUser

we have no pacts ( aside from our feeder ) your all lies buddy. and my gold does just fine for me :p

DeletedUser13508

we have no pacts ( aside from our feeder ) your all lies buddy. and my gold does just fine for me :p

lies... my word is my bond. Again... Know your Grep. Also your gold doesn't help you.... You lost a city to AD. Dont poke one bear if your already fighting another one.

DeletedUser

im poking so please come. ADs team is good and the diplomacy they do makes them that much deadlier, you on the other hand i know that you trying to challenge us would be your biggest mistake. you cant fight BoB alone, you couldn't fight US alone and you certainly couldn't fight us both at the same time.

Your 2:6 against BoB
Larry is 1:7 against BoB
ML is 2:14 against BoB

i mean at this point i have said more then enough i know you will just keep repeating the "gold wont save you", " you lost 1 city" and " secret pacts" ( which is just grasping for straws lol ). I will be in game as usual and we all know you wont be coming after us because your to scared so GL ( your going to need it ) on the BoB front.

DeletedUser13508

im poking so please come. ADs team is good and the diplomacy they do makes them that much deadlier, you on the other hand i know that you trying to challenge us would be your biggest mistake. you cant fight BoB alone, you couldn't fight US alone and you certainly couldn't fight us both at the same time.

Your 2:6 against BoB
Larry is 1:7 against BoB
ML is 2:14 against BoB

i mean at this point i have said more then enough i know you will just keep repeating the "gold wont save you", " you lost 1 city" and " secret pacts" ( which is just grasping for straws lol ). I will be in game as usual and we all know you wont be coming after us because your to scared so GL ( your going to need it ) on the BoB front.
Cant fight BoB alone... we arent near them... We'd be focused on you... again.. Learn Grep and check your map.

DeletedUser14547

right, how many pacts does the noobs have now?
larry, molon, clean your noobs. Might as well be a MRA

Aren't Larry and Molon 1 alliance, and clean your noobs is their feeder. So thats pretty much 1 pact lol. And I think its funny your giving Noobies **** when after only 1 night of attacks you broke and switched sides, might I add this was after they saved your city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12251

Aren't Larry and Molon 1 alliance, and clean your noobs is their feeder. So thats pretty much 1 pact lol. And I think its funny your giving Noobies **** when after only 1 night of attacks you broke and switched sides, might I add this was after they saved your city.

I think it's funny you're talking crap after you quit.

DeletedUser11243

Cant fight BoB alone... we arent near them... We'd be focused on you... again.. Learn Grep and check your map.

Who are you fighting then? You said multiple times that you have joined forces with ML and Larry. So now that is 4 alliances (them, you and your little sister) fighting no one?

We aren't threatened by you saying you are going to fight us. You do have a +4 advantage in the War Score, but those are cities GreatWhiteHunter gave you.

Again. A war thread where we all talk about who we are not fighting.

DeletedUser

they fight within themselves, thats why he has so many internal takes!

DeletedUser14547

I think it's funny you're talking crap after you quit.

I'm a funny guy ;) (well atleast I hope lol)

Also just noticed he's with you guys now lol. But tell me if what I said is wrong.

Anyway I may be rooting for HH, but you guys deserve a lot of respect. Hope you guys keep the minimal diplomacy and good luck to you guys.

DeletedUser12251

Your comments on Noobies are fair but it depends on how you view sister alliances. Personally, I do view them as a pact, so IMO, they have multiple pacts. As for LN, Idk his entire story on the other side of the fence, but he's been great here. Very helpful and defended all of his cities well and gotten us to help if necessary. But I do appreciate it man. The no diplomacy route has been a lot of fun so far. Minimal drama, lots of war, and positive vibes haha

DeletedUser14547

Your comments on Noobies are fair but it depends on how you view sister alliances. Personally, I do view them as a pact, so IMO, they have multiple pacts. As for LN, Idk his entire story on the other side of the fence, but he's been great here. Very helpful and defended all of his cities well and gotten us to help if necessary. But I do appreciate it man. The no diplomacy route has been a lot of fun so far. Minimal drama, lots of war, and positive vibes haha

Yes as someone whos been in several successful no diplo alliances I can truly say it is very fun. And as for lucifer, I don't know the guy only played with him for a very short while so I cant really judge him, but after 1 night of Molon attacks he said he couldn't take it and switched sides. You can ask him yourself, thats what actually happened. But anyway no need to continue this. Have fun and good luck :).

Last edited by a moderator: