Wars

DeletedUser13508

Wars of Idalium. Who is at war? Who is winning?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11243

I'm currently at war with the island quests.
FYI, I heard that HAMMERDOWN has a pact with them. More juicy BP for the rest of us.

DeletedUser7318

I'm currently at war with the island quests.
FYI, I heard that HAMMERDOWN has a pact with them. More juicy BP for the rest of us.

I don't know where you heard this disgusting rumor, but it's absolutely untrue.

Our current relations with island quests is only an NAP, and we have no plans of elevating this to pact status.

That said, I would stay away from them if I were you guys... you don't want the negative attention of Hammerdown because of bullying our NAPs ;)

DeletedUser9662

negative attention from an MRA? :eek:. :s

What about Farming Villages? Heard there was some diplomacy going on with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, you got it all wrong. It's the empty spaces they plan to colonize that has the FVs all up in arms. I mean, with all those pacts, what choice have they got?

DeletedUser13508

I don't know where you heard this disgusting rumor, but it's absolutely untrue.

Our current relations with island quests is only an NAP, and we have no plans of elevating this to pact status.

That said, I would stay away from them if I were you guys... you don't want the negative attention of Hammerdown because of bullying our NAPs ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

DeletedUser3002

Noobies are at war with everyone who doesn't move out of their way

DeletedUser

Let's be clear, they also include all those who move out of their way, all those who move into their way, all those who just ignore the ways of the force, its all ways war.

DeletedUser4982

No more wars plz. Let's play sim city and see who gets to 500 million points first.

DeletedUser11139

smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier07.gif

DeletedUser11243

I can't speak for my alliance, but I personally have a PACT with the entire server. Any cities I take I consider internals.

DeletedUser12662

This world doesn't deserve a 'Wars' thread, someone please change the title to 'Hugs' or close this dead topic. Thanks!

DeletedUser13508

This world doesn't deserve a 'Wars' thread, someone please change the title to 'Hugs' or close this dead topic. Thanks!

says the person with 2 feeders... LORDS OF THE RIM and APRIL FOOLIES:eek: