Wars Or Skirmishes

DeletedUser5524

is this your taste of a cake walk? i have more reports to show u if u like

[report]1ebde3a25d2d119060b336ce92c86d4a[/report]

Aww looks like I made someone angry. I am so honored that this lowly simmer was mentioned twice by the mighty Clan1. :3

LOL, yeah but I do not have to GOLD to be a great player... Well done on spending 60 bucks each to break a siege :)

Oh and the count is MM 2 Fluff 0

DeletedUser11637

if they are inactive, they don't get to stick around. so hooray for you guys for taking an inactive. Yeah. Go team.

DeletedUser12137

Al you are more full of Fluff and Stuff than we are. You have been full of arrogant claptrap since the day you arrived. In one way i sometimes wish you would cease with your unfurnished bleatings. However i think we all know that will not be the case. Memento Mori? Come now, surely you have to win something first before you have to safeguard yourself against Hubris. Can i suggest you go and ruminate on some Tulips and wait for us to come, as we like our cattle fat.

LOL Galrean i was on a winning team but had to leave bc of RL. Talk of Safeguards how about pacting with the top alliances instead of fighting.
Princess they were not in active when we took them...

Jcoo maybe for you........

DeletedUser11637

uhhh... yeah they were. had they been active... they wouldn't have been kicked, and the sieges would have been broken... so technically, and what all records show (except the record in your imagination) is 1-0... ON AN INACTIVE.
Don't worry. That will change soon enough.
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

Mori Vs Necc Evil well formerly Necc Evil ----- It was 18 for Mori 7 for Necc Evil but they have since folded into Vikings and Fluff and some went to Fight Club.

Mori Vs Fluff and Stuff----- 24 for Mori 4 for Fluff

Mori Vs Vikings---- 4 for Mori 0 for Vikings ( they are not located near us so is what it is)

Other Alliances have been targeted but this is the main war..

DeletedUser10777

Mori Vs Necc Evil well formerly Necc Evil ----- It was 18 for Mori 7 for Necc Evil but they have since folded into Vikings and Fluff and some went to Fight Club.

Mori Vs Fluff and Stuff----- 24 for Mori 4 for Fluff

Mori Vs Vikings---- 4 for Mori 0 for Vikings ( they are not located near us so is what it is)

Other Alliances have been targeted but this is the main war..
AL THE CONQUEROR YOU ARE GARBAGE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN YOU ASSBAG!!!!

DeletedUser14769

So everyone just argues on this forum, huh?

Even a month later.....

Jeff no not everyone, i was pointing out STATS and all Spartan and Clint can do is hurl insults. This is a forum for Lindos and both played in Actium and clearly cannot let things go..

I do not care for clint but not because of what everyone thinks, its because he is a BOTTER and has been banned several times for it along with some of his crew. If you cheat at this game then you yourself are garbage, go back to your hole Clint and Spartan and let things lie Actium is over....

DeletedUser

actually all I did was camp out in the center of a map entirely occupied by reds, you sure as hell couldn't say the same lmao. I do agree that Clint and a bunch of his people got busted, multiple times, for botting or running multis though. I just happened to see his random comment in the forums and had a good laugh at it. Apparently you do the same song and dance on every server though so I want to keep tabs and see if its true, gl

I know you did well in Actium but your not the only one bud, and i have been in your shoes many times its not a contest on who can stay in the middle. Nah different song and dance more like the Tango here :)

DeletedUser14013

I know you did well in Actium but your not the only one bud, and i have been in your shoes many times its not a contest on who can stay in the middle. Nah different song and dance more like the Tango here :)
or twirk.... haha strut your stuff big guy..