Wars Or Skirmishes

DeletedUser14888

I personally don't have time to be a leader right now and am looking for a decent alliance to join.

Killer Elite and Militia are next to merge or fold in my opinion, Rep Revolution is too scattered so another to watch for a fold or merge..

DeletedUser12539

TWF Vs. LD, AOD, MW, TRR, etc... (Apparently they refer to themselves The Mighty 6 or so I have been told) Score A lot?-0 in favor of TWF.

PS don't know the actually number but its around 10-15 cities TWF have taken

DeletedUser11833

TWF Vs. LD, AOD, MW, TRR, etc... (Apparently they refer to themselves The Mighty 6 or so I have been told) Score A lot?-0 in favor of TWF.

PS don't know the actually number but its around 10-15 cities TWF have taken

Oracle says the score is TWF 10 - 0 LD, AOD, MW, TRR
What are the other 2 alliances in their coalition against you guys? Because that would probably put it at more like 13 - 0

DeletedUser12539

At one point it was Myr before MRA Killers aka Kill made them fold, the other two I am not sure of just no there are 6 as the leader of AOD said. I guess technically it could be FC and TM, but think its others we have yet to encounter. In all fairness to MW we haven't taken a city from them (we haven't gone for one) they just keep wasting there resources on LD and AOD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14648

Taking 4 cities from the FC/AOTD/MW/LD Coalition right now... *Sips wine glass*

DeletedUser11833

Taking 4 cities from the FC/AOTD/MW/LD Coalition right now... *Sips wine glass*
Were taking 2 cities from FC at the moment, no retaliation on either :(
And to top it off, as soon as the second CS landed 3 of their members joined us.

LOL that's pathetic that peeps jumped ship, usually i do not take those players. Loyalty goes far with me, would never trust those players that constantly jump ship. The worst are the players that jump just because......

Got sidetracked nice work Tborn9 and Wicked Few

DeletedUser

The war between F&S, kill, and TWF vs FC and their 3 other alliances is a blowout

Hold on wait this is Pathetic did i hear the 3 top alliances are banded together against FC and a bunch of MRAs save AOD maybe.. Grow a pair and fight each other. Alliances today are so into coalitions and joint ops go on your own..

At least FC is fighting top alliances, can i say that of ther rest.... Coalitions Really LOL..

DeletedUser

Oy oy oy... now that you have splattered your colostomy bag all over the external forums of this "backassward Bush League World" you may exit stage left. Seriously for someone so above it, why are you researching all us bush league hacks?

At one moment you seem to lament that gold users now have too much power, then there is a head nod to Scrooge McDuck just getting back from his swim in his vault.

Back to your cave, troll...

DeletedUser12539

Pathetic is an understatement. Here's what I've been told is happening in this world. #1 TWF (actually named after their lowly little founder, lost near the bottom of his roster, and desperately, finally, forking out a little allowance money for his gold because he's embarrassed now) and their academy (an MRA bought in bulk previously called "elite") are all nap/pacted with Kill, F&F, and AoD, and maybe more unofficially.

So, total MRA #1 alliance in a 4 ocean core truce so they can safely sim their cities in peace and harmony safely while unknowing "top dogs" with big wallets do all their dirty work for them blindly.

The other top alliances have already formed an anti-coalition against the big, bad, world monopoly but are already failing miserably, as they almost always do, from lack of gold primarily. This is what every world in Grepolis does now. Golddiggers stick together like glue and pick on noobs because this game is all about bullying and taking stuff from people.

It will soon become apparent what a house of cards this "Highly Experienced" founder named Wicked, and his "Highly Experienced" OG group listed in the premie begging section (check out their game stats and have a laugh) is really like.

Kill are the only serious alliance in this world and have no competition whatsoever here. kudos, and a big head nod to Dux who leads from the front of the pack, like a real leader does, d'uh.

So, all you noobs enjoy the game of Grepolis in this world. I know better than to waste my money (can't play this game without money) especially in a backassward Bush League World like Lindos.
This is coming from a butt hurt member who was kicked so this is actually funny, just because you hide behind a new name doesnt mean everyone doesn't know who you are Pig grow a pair and use real name. With that being said TWF isn't named after there founder and it shows what you know which isn't much I might add....if you knew anything you would know TWF have been on many different worlds and server not named after one member nor is it the first world that I have founded the alliance when I first did it played under Wtbuff so make it make sense..... Who even uses the word bush league get real its 2016

DeletedUser12539

Hold on wait this is Pathetic did i hear the 3 top alliances are banded together against FC and a bunch of MRAs save AOD maybe.. Grow a pair and fight each other. Alliances today are so into coalitions and joint ops go on your own..

At least FC is fighting top alliances, can i say that of ther rest.... Coalitions Really LOL..
Its funny because if memory serves correct I have seen Mori in a few coalitions in different worlds, don't be hurt that LD is the best pact you could come up with. People act like this isnt the point of grep build the best team kill everyone else....win that simple complain about gold (i dont use gold) and alliances pacting but its apart of the game and last I check the point was to win?

DeletedUser12539

Oy oy oy... now that you have splattered your colostomy bag all over the external forums of this "backassward Bush League World" you may exit stage left. Seriously for someone so above it, why are you researching all us bush league hacks?

At one moment you seem to lament that gold users now have too much power, then there is a head nod to Scrooge McDuck just getting back from his swim in his vault.

Back to your cave, troll...
Nothing better to do he is pretty lonely, just an old man who sit on computer all day and plays grep only time he get "human interaction" no life......no wife....you get my point

DeletedUser12539

Bush league guy is Antonio Pigafetta for those who don't know kicked and disgraced member of TWF at least Al had the balls to call us pathetic to our face not behind some fake name.....I like that you troll tho it shows your character!

Wtbuff to clarify you are not pathetic just saying top 3 alliances pacted against 1 good one and 3 MRAs cmon...

As for coalitions nope if you are refering to ACTIUM we were pact less till after WWs were over but then joined..

As for Juan Cmon bud talk is cheap, Kill is a good alliance but there are 5 good alliances here seems like another Grepo troll.

By the way juan whoever you get your intel from your wrong lol. MEMENTO MORI is in no coalition against anyone. Grepo trolls got to love it...

DeletedUser11833

Pathetic is an understatement. Here's what I've been told is happening in this world. #1 TWF (actually named after their lowly little founder, lost near the bottom of his roster, and desperately, finally, forking out a little allowance money for his gold because he's embarrassed now) and their academy (an MRA bought in bulk previously called "elite") are all nap/pacted with Kill, F&F, and AoD, and maybe more unofficially.

So, total MRA #1 alliance in a 4 ocean core truce so they can safely sim their cities in peace and harmony safely while unknowing "top dogs" with big wallets do all their dirty work for them blindly.

The other top alliances have already formed an anti-coalition against the big, bad, world monopoly but are already failing miserably, as they almost always do, from lack of gold primarily. This is what every world in Grepolis does now. Golddiggers stick together like glue and pick on noobs because this game is all about bullying and taking stuff from people.

It will soon become apparent what a house of cards this "Highly Experienced" founder named Wicked, and his "Highly Experienced" OG group listed in the premie begging section (check out their game stats and have a laugh) is really like.

Kill are the only serious alliance in this world and have no competition whatsoever here. kudos, and a big head nod to Dux who leads from the front of the pack, like a real leader does, d'uh.

So, all you noobs enjoy the game of Grepolis in this world. I know better than to waste my money (can't play this game without money) especially in a backassward Bush League World like Lindos.

First of all, the "Coalition" is Kill, F&S, and TWF. AoD has nothing to do with it, which you would know if you paid attention or did any remote amount of research. We are taking AoD cities.

Second, you can call us whatever you want, but TWF isnt an MRA and our coalition isnt a simming haven.

Third, the Big bad coalition against us of FC/AOTD/MW/LD isnt failing because of lack of gold, its failing to lack of activity and support, they barely get any siege break attempts moving ever.

Finally, Thank you for complimenting Kill, but I'm the founder, Vox is my second in command xD, also a mistake that just looking at our member list would have avoided.

Good day to you and thank you for quitting grepo.