Wars of Upsilon

DeletedUser7985

I agree Oleg. Oh and nice attacks by you and Boraxx, I thought you guys were going to take me. :)

DeletedUser

Wow, you guys are something else. Instead of actually fighting back you have to try and make the fight go elsewhere??? That is pretty pathetic.

DeletedUser

We a almost 2x your fighter points as an allinace.
clue.gif

Sad part is most our senior members started in red Ops.

DeletedUser

We all know, at least I thought you SHOULD know, that once you merge or create a new alliance you have to start from scratch as far as the total BP goes for an alliance as a whole. Considering we have only merged a little over a month ago, that statistic is a mute point.

And as for attackers, I believe you might want to teach your members not to attack with biremes. Maybe if you spent more time mentoring your people and maybe teaching them how to attack, they wouldn't be so afraid to do so.

DeletedUser

We all know, at least I thought you SHOULD know, that once you merge or create a new alliance you have to start from scratch as far as the total BP goes for an alliance as a whole. Considering we have only merged a little over a month ago, that statistic is a mute point.

And as for attackers, I believe you might want to teach your members not to attack with biremes. Maybe if you spent more time mentoring your people and maybe teaching them how to attack, they wouldn't be so afraid to do so.

Bp carries over if you switch an alliance

DeletedUser

Individual BP carries over yes. Let's face the current day facts: Havoc as a whole appears to be afraid to attack anybody right now unless they are lone individual players stranded in the boondocks in the heart of their main oceans. I have yet to see a legitimate strong attack from this alliance. Not trying to do anything more than state a simple fact.

DeletedUser6798

BP does not carry over when new alliances are created. This has already been established. Individual BP is a stat independent of what alliance you are in, however alliance BP only accrues while players accrue BP IN THAT ALLIANCE.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser

lol. Talking trash about our little members? They might need some help, sure but hey when I was 5k I made mistakes too. Now, when a 280k player sends a CS with 100 slingers and 5 LS...Now that is indeed cute. It looks like it's not your academies you need to worry about but all of your players in general. Oh, and maybe next time he sends OLUs he should make sure to send Light Ships with them. I'm getting bored of sniping OLUs so easily. There's no adrenaline rush anymore, especially when the time gap is one minute between the LS and OLU waves. Maybe The Sellouts can teach the rest of your how to attack properly for once.

As for facts, yea, let's go over some facts. Here's one I like. After attacking me, specifically, let's just say four times since I don't really know, Antimatter has taken one city from me that I didn't even bother to defend because of it's location. I think the best part is that that player who took it then decided to mock me, as if the conquest was anything to boast about. He then lost a lot of troops at a city I actually cared about. In that same time, as a single player, I have doubled in points. Thanks for giving me a fighting chance, heavy gold users!!! I'll tell you what, it was fun, seeing these numbers from the same city within a twelve hour span: 300 LS, 2 CS, and around 1200 slingers. Guess you should learn how to fight before you empty out your wallets. Now that I have twice the cities, I actually might be able to save some of the ones your gunning for, including the one who's cave you have failed to break, even after spy bombing it for two days straight now! Tell your boyfriend thanks for putting CP on it as well so you couldn't EQ it. I wasn't getting silver spells from my allies anyway.

As for being too afraid to attack you, that is the most biased answer I have read in these forums, and that is saying something, considering I read on here often and see some of the garbage that goes on in here. I don't even know where to begin. Let's start here! Must be nice attacking from two oceans away, not having to worry about getting counterattacked because you're hiding behind two, no make that three, other alliances now! We all know that any counterattack would be destroyed as soon as it got there, and a CS would be dead in the water, period. We'd be doing what you already do to us - feed. So there's clearly no point in even trying in that regard. As for the cities close to us that you anchored with, we know what's in there. And there's no point in attacking those either when you have as many as 20,000 DLUs in Oliver's city at one time. Again, what's the point? Sounds to me like you're trying to goad us into wildly attacking you. I'll let you do the wild attacking. It's done so well for you. But that's besides the point. The real point of this is that is an extremely shortsighted answer. This is a long game. Rome wasn't built in a day. Something that you heavy gold users fail to see I suppose. This is, after all, a slow game. World Wonders are not set to appear for another year! I hope you're willing to spend over $300 a month for the next year on a free to play game. Hell, that's a third of this Marine's paycheck. Slow and steady wins the race. I told you that eventually I will come a'knockin. You best pray you take me out now, because if I'm still around in a few months your inexperience will be the death of you. Maybe then you'll get to experience hundreds of attacks for 48 hours straight. I know you said how much you'd love to do that instead of attacking. I will show you how 'easy' defending is.

Before you open your mouth on the externals again trying to talk trash I would seriously consider what you're doing. I don't normally do this, but I'm going to squash any sort of beginning of stupidity on here. We need to educate others on what's seriously going on in Upsilon. Not your propaganda.

You've just been owned.

DeletedUser6798

I love how somehow I get brought into everything. And come on fire, 20k dlu shouldnt be able to stop you.

You are right though, slow and steady wins the race. In a situation when one alliance constantly attacks another alliances that chooses to merely defend, over time that defending alliance usually breaks. So please go ahead and choose to defend. You will definitely be rewarded with large amounts of BP, but that can only get you so far. Attackers grow faster than defenders so as those players grow around you, defending will get more and more difficult. The game favors defenders, but the attackers eventually break through.

DeletedUser

As for getting bp firebrand, congrats for being able to defend attacks from 15 hrs out, I would expect nothing less from a player your size. I still know that getting support from 50 alliance members and being attacked by many others is way more productive bp but seeing as I am not worried you will use those extra city slots to actually attempt a takeover (heaven forbid you all try that in Havoc). I am ok with it. I am not one to sit around and wait for others to give me my bp, my only fault is being impatient and trying a challenge such as attacking the biggest player in Havoc and willing to take my losses because I know as each new city of mine pops up in YOUR HOUSE, I am that much closer to taking over more of your Havoc members' cities and eventually pushing you all out. Offense takes guts to use since normally the defender gets extremely greater bp than the aggressor, even if you lose a city. The question you need to ask yourself is: how confident are you that your other members will stand up to a takeover and how long will you survive in O36 once we eliminate all of your friends? O36 will be ours, it is only a matter of time. :) Wish me happy hunting!!!

DeletedUser7985

Wishing you happy hunting MomQB. Yes you did get dragged into it Oliver but have to say this is a lot more fun then me and Two Tokes having the same conversation over and over again. Got my popcorn out and watching the action. Oh by the way, we have taken 7 Havoc cities in the last 24 hours. I am sure they were all inactive cities though, even though the walls kept on going back up in levels and the militia were called out. Havoc did get one of our in actives though in an Ocean Far Far away. Good Job! Oh and Grepo intel will back up my claim it was an inactive. Firebrand I will say that you do have some valid points but I think most people on here have some valid points. I think that most times it is a matter of perceptive and not propaganda. We do have a lot of time until the WW and things will change drastically between now and then.

DeletedUser6798

Two Tokes? Who is this character? I seem to remember something about him, but now I have no idea what happened to him?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser7985

This world just got more interesting. Trinity vs Elder God and Assassins vs Anti-Matter. This is the War that decides this server.

DeletedUser

This world just got more interesting. Trinity vs Elder God and Assassins vs Anti-Matter. This is the War that decides this server.

I am naming this the GRAMAW wars:

The Great Righteous Alliances that Matter vs. Antimatter Wars.

Granpaw Hive has already travelled to that Great Rim in the Sky. Now it's time for grandmaw Antimatter to join him.

Turtle_Man_by_yesthisisaaron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: