Wars of Upsilon

DeletedUser

Everyone knows of the Grand Crusade(Because the real crusades were so effective at their objectives) against The Hive for its terrible injustices in having pride in being good at attacking/defending...The nerves lol but there are other wars and action going on in the world. To help spark some new debates and conversation on Upsilon Forums(Lets give our forum moderator something to do besides just read old posts), wanted to create a thread where we can discuss and mention the wars that are happening around us.

I'll start off with sharing one of the other wars going on.

Havoc Coalition versus Elder God Coalition.(There are more consolidations and merges on this server than a year in Wall Street...)thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Ah yes, I was wondering when this would go mainstream.

So once upon a time in the yesteryear of Upsilon there once existed a pact in the North East. This was no easy feat and took some 4-5 weeks to secure agreement from both ends but alas terms were set and relations were good. This lasted a whooping 24 hours. That's when TEG leadership recruited an entire ocean (33) in the heart of the Havoc empire essentially cutting the nation in two. This was not only against the terms of our pact but also was an obvious attempt to push Havoc into war against the HIVE. Havoc wanted no part of a "failboat" coalition on the basis of personal vendettas from other worlds against Kelset and crew. Many alliances (12) came to contend that Havoc needed to set it's beef with TEG aside and join up in arms against the villainous bees. Regrettably Havoc even agreed to a cease fire after only a few days of combat in order to allow TEG to participate in a coalition operation against The Hive. Havoc declined to get involved and again TEG refused to carry out the promises made in the second agreement. The rest is history.

As for who is winning this war, well that all depends on who's cool aid you are drinking.

and_now_you_know_the_rest_of_the_story-jpg.2795

DeletedUser

Great addition and thank you for sharing your history. Its always nice to get some new stories and history on here.

DeletedUser7985

That is a very interesting fictional story that you have created Two Tokes. If the truth was to be told it would go a little like this. The Elder Gods never had an interest in the Havoc Empire, though using the word empire is a little grandiose on your part. The true story is the Havoc did what they had been doing and threatened the alliance that then had control of Ocean 33, with a Join or Die. Being friends with Ocean 33 the Elder Gods offered them a different choice, to join with the Elder Gods. Instead oppression they decided to go with Liberty and Freedom. Now of course the leaders of Havoc did not like that their bulling tactics had been stopped and decided to attack the Elder Gods. After a few days of fighting a cease fire was called, so that the Elder Gods could see if a compromise could be reached. During this cease fire Havoc started up their attacks while claiming they were not sending any colony ships. The Elder Gods took them at their word. Now one colony ship was already in the water before the cease fire but two more colony ships were sent during the cease fire and 3 Elder Gods cities fell. This was a big deal because at that time we had not lost that many fighting the Hive who was number 1 at the time and the Elder Gods were number 12 or 13.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is a very interesting fictional story that you have created Two Tokes. If the truth was to be told it would go a little like this. The Elder Gods never had an interest in the Havoc Empire, though using the word empire is a little grandiose on your part. The true story is the Havoc did what they had been doing and threatened the alliance that then had control of Ocean 33, with a Join or Die. Being friends with Ocean 33 the Elder Gods offered them a different choice, to join with the Elder Gods. Instead oppression they decided to go with Liberty and Freedom. Now of course the leaders of Havoc did not like that their bulling tactics had been stopped and decided to attack the Elder Gods. After a few days of fighting a cease fire was called, so that the Elder Gods could see if a compromise could be reached. During this cease fire Havoc started up their attacks while claiming they were not sending any colony ships. The Elder Gods took them at their word. Now one colony ship was already in the water before the cease fire but two more colony ships were sent during the cease fire and 3 Elder Gods cities fell. This was a big deal because at that time we had not lost that many fighting the Hive who was number 1 at the time and the Elder Gods were number 12 or 13.

Lies and slander. I love how CLB does not even mention the pact we had in place when this all went down. But then again you are not to blame only misinformed. Anything you claim to know is speculative & hearsay as I do not recall you being at the summit where this all took place. Had you been there you would recall Havoc making it crystal clear that all cities that we already in revolt would be continued to get conquered. In fact MagnusDeus was the one who said as much. Any fool with a map could see 33 was important to Havoc any "ally" certainly would have. Bravo and Kirruu were friends prior to this treachery. You stand on a broken foundation screaming righteousness from the low ground. All the while your hate for me has made me infamous here on upsilon.

Oh and I just want to point out the obvious irony in a few of your points.

Havoc did what they had been doing and threatened the alliance that then had control of Ocean 33, with a Join or Die. Being friends with Ocean 33 the Elder Gods offered them a different choice, to join with the Elder Gods. Instead oppression they decided to go with Liberty and Freedom.
69edc97cf56ed00c54ded2d65c993a07224d1b998bcd1bf1333d7bc7bc85aa21.jpg

Seriously? You are gonna have to be better than this if you want to dance with me on a public forum.
Here is a link to brush up on you verbal combat skills broham
http://www.27bslash6.com/
Read this 2x times a day & u2 can become an interweb ninja

DeletedUser7985

Two Tokes, you started the war instead of wanting to come to a compromise.

DeletedUser

Two Tokes, you started the war instead of wanting to come to a compromise. Oh, and before you spout your usual the Elder Gods can only take inacitves, which you have messaged me a few times about, how many cities of yours have we taken? Two so far with more to come. Lets talk about your Havoc Island that was filled with all Havocs cities, now we have taken ten on your island. We could talk about your leadership skills as well if you would like, but I hear you have been removed from leadership.

The Elder God foundation is solid, every single member of the Elder Gods has joined because they wanted too. Havocs foundation is made on the threat of Join or Die and look how well that has worked out for you.

LOL hate you. It is amazing how much you think of yourself. Two Tokes you think so much of yourself, but in this world you are unimportant, powerless, weak. The only thing you do is whine. Even your own Havoc players don't like you. Just keeping it real Two Tokes.
FIXED!!!

This is rich. In the interest of keeping it real.

Teg did take 2 cities from me one was 3.3k and one was 3.9k and somehow I still managed to gain some 10k in points that weekend. Not to mention 10k dbp oh and lets not forget these were among the first of 3 havoc active cities to fall in some 3+ months of combat. I mean this is war and casualties have been expected. Getting drunk on your own koolaid has you confused and again misinformed. The members who empower me here in Havoc have never been greater. Magnusdeus and I remain large and in charge. Kirruu is gone and his contribution to the game was this island of scrubs you claim victory upon.

But riddle me this since were chatting, why did 15+ TEG members get banned in o33?
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Hungry trolls want to know.

DeletedUser7985

There you go, I removed what I said, did not mean to hurt your feelings.

So you are telling me that we have taken 10 of your cities on the island with 20 members and your excuse is to say that those members on that island are scrubs. wow ok you go ahead and stick with that answer. I rest my case. Next.

DeletedUser

My bad TEG must be the only alliance w/o any scrubs. Please can I sunbath in the glory of your righteousness before i curl into a ball and cry myself to sleep?

DeletedUser7985

No the point was that you are responsible for all your members if you are the leader. Each loss of one of your members cities is a loss for you. Education of the game to your members, so that they know what they are doing is up to the leadership as well. And the most important thing that leadership has to do is make sure that the game is fun for its members. This is a game and a game is meant for fun. It is about the journey grasshopper not the destination.

So the record is completely clear though, Havoc attacked the Elder Gods instead of trying to talk it out. That is a fact. You can complain about the Elder Gods did this or that but Havoc attacked the Elder Gods.

DeletedUser

Now this is what I'm talking about lol. (Takes out the popcorn) By the way, just want to add I am loving all the images in your posts TT. Gotta love a guy with flair. Now don't let me get in the way of a good show.

DeletedUser

So the record is completely clear though, Havoc attacked the Elder Gods instead of trying to talk it out. That is a fact. You can complain about the Elder Gods did this or that but Havoc attacked the Elder Gods.

Active Players even

DeletedUser7985

Glad our little cat fight could amuse you Cerulias. :) LOL And yes I like TT's images as well. TT not sure about what you mean with "Active Players", please say what I think your going to say.

DeletedUser

This is a join or die letter sent to IP members from TEG. Kinda seems to be everything you are accusing Havoc of being. Irony much?

My name is Mike (Super Fine), and I am the diplomat of The Elder Gods family of Alliances (Feel free to click my name and join up now if you're interested, no need to read the rest of the message).

I would like to begin by letting you know that we do not consider your Alliances to be enemies, and we wish we could continue the friendship. Recently we have been focusing our energy on attacking members of Havoc (and associated alliances), and if I say so myself, we are doing a “bang up job” (pardon the pun). More seriously however, we have been talking with our good friends in the the trinity network of alliances. I’m sure you don’t need me to catch you up on the matters at hand.

As you may be well aware, there is an issue of leadership within your group, keeping names out of it for the time being. As we are a generally fun-loving, peaceful and diplomatic alliance (with a burning hatred for Havoc), we have desperately tried to work past this issue and focus on the big picture. Now the big picture has somewhat shifted to your alliances. I’ve provided you a world map:

The Elder Gods are light blue,
Trinity is Gold,
Imperials are Green,
Our enemies are Red

Allow me to preface the map with the knowledge that Trinity Alliances and The Elder Gods alliances are handily defeating our enemies. We are both filled with very skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable players, and that makes it easy defeat them.

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us21&ref=krz2dbp7jp6kz7kl2n00ppwdx2vub9j0qscj3ai4
http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us21&ref=krz2dbp7jp6kz7kl2n00ppwdx2vub9j0qscj3ai4

Here at The Elder Gods family of alliances we place an emphasis on the player, and most importantly, having fun. As mentioned earlier, Trinity are our friends and allies, and have agreed to allow your members to join our group to avoid the war that your leadership has negligibly gotten you into. Allow me to be the first to extend this offer, and welcome you into our ranks. We would be happy to get to know you and work with you for the foreseeable future. What do you say? Would you like to be an Elder God? Raise our flag and fight alongside us? Send me or Chris (AKA Mighty Mouse) a message at clb15522 letting us know your thoughts, we’d be happy to hear them.

Know that once a member of our family of alliances you will be given full immunity from the war, as well as the protection and power you need to defeat Havoc. Talk it over with those that you trust, and I will be anxiously awaiting your reply. Please note however, this message marks the termination of our pact with the Imperials, and we will no longer be able to support you in the war against our trusted allies in Trinity.

With that said, I hope to hear from you soon!

Mike (Super Fine)
Diplomat of The Elder Gods family of alliances

P.S.- Those that wish to stay and fight the good fight, god’s speed and good luck.

Your pen may be mightier than the sword in some oceans but not in Havoc waters.
And yes we did attack TEG first, Havoc is not to be trifled with and the treachery of breaking a pact that was in place for less than 24hours which you still have yet to acknowledge is a very valid reason for war.
BTW another question you seem to be ignoring is what happened in o33 where 15+ members of TEG were banned?
I have pretty much countered every point you make and yet you omit most I make, that said this debate seems to be pretty much one sided and I am getting bored. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink. So either you can either address the conversation at hand or end it and walk away.

DeletedUser7985

So you are saying this letter is a Join or Die letter? Did you even bother to read it? Just curious, because it does not read like a Join or Die letter. Imperials leader Madman was horrible and even you have to agree with me on that. Also, you can talk to any of the Imperials that came over and they will tell you they are very happy being an Elder God.

You started a war that you could not finish and all you can do is whine about it to everyone. Oh poor Havoc. For most of the game you have outnumbered us 3 to 1 and we move forward into your territory not the other way around. You have nothing to say Two Tokes, so yes this conversation is over. It was over before it began.

I have not omitted anything.

DeletedUser

lol Well when you trust someone called Mad Man, what are you expecting...and yea CLB its just good to see other people talking versus just TH-Ass.

Anyone know of any other wars going on? Don't have to be your own alliance or a war between giants but there has to be something else we can talk about as well...

DeletedUser

Now this is what I'm talking about lol. (Takes out the popcorn) By the way, just want to add I am loving all the images in your posts TT. Gotta love a guy with flair. Now don't let me get in the way of a good show.
*takes some of Cerulias' popcorn*
*and enjoys the other fight*

DeletedUser

lol Well that died off quick...:( Anyone else know of any other wars going on around the world?