Wars of Upsilon

DeletedUser

Here is another, wonderfully messy war in O55. The Hive's forced withdrawal back into O54 reminds me of Napolean's long and deadly retreat from the walls of Moscow.

The Hive 246
Trinity 112
Antimatter 67
Heracletian Alliance 42
Sanctuary 24
Assassin's Rite 9
Special Ops 10

Retreat_of_Napoleon_Army_from_Moscow_1812.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well as long as the cities are clean when we get them, a lovely messy war suits me fine;)

DeletedUser

Bring it only a Rim-coward would be scared of a fight...We enjoy the action =). Its a good thing you guys have a few players who know what they are doing since the mass majority are clueless in attacking and were giving us DBP at the cost of 0 units. Cities are replaceable but that sweet BP can only be gained one way.

Hopefully most of your noob players weren't disheartened at the amount of losses it took for their better players to gain a few cities. Its a good model, lead the sheep to their slaughter and let a select few profit off their misery.

By the way congrats, it only took you a few weeks of trying to crack em.

DeletedUser

Allow me to update the Ocean 55 stats:

The Hive 224
Trinity 117
Antimatter 87
Heracletian Alliance 42
Sanctuary 24
Assassin's Rite 17
Special Ops 15

dead_bee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol commenting so you can post again, nothing I hate more than when you make a post and nobody comments afterwards but you want to add something new(Without just editing your original post).

:D

DeletedUser

lol commenting so you can post again, nothing I hate more than when you make a post and nobody comments afterwards but you want to add something new(Without just editing your original post).

:D

so true on that one.

DeletedUser

When I would go back and forth with the Ass guys, I wish you could see the amount of times I would edit since none of them would respond lol. I would check in all day and night hoping to see something. The worse part is I than find out Gary wasn't even in Ass, so half of the time I thought I was speaking with someone in Ass it wasn't even them...:(

DeletedUser

Without TT the forums are starting to slow way down again

I am tempted to respond... but discretion is the better part of valor.

But I am committed to getting this forum up and running. It truly is very, very slow in traffic for such a large world population. I am doing my part on this thread with the Battle for the Southeast Core, but I am clueless to what's shaking in the far west and north. Cerulias does a great job (<---yes, you get a compliment from me finally) of giving the Hive's perspective.

DeletedUser

The worse part is I than find out Gary wasn't even in Ass, so half of the time I thought I was speaking with someone in Ass it wasn't even them...:(
Although I have been told I speak out of my ass on occasion :eek:

DeletedUser

lmao Don't we all Gary. Its all about moral victories Xim, so I'll take it!! Yea man, the forums are a ghost town and they died down quick too. Until my back and forth with Fools we didn't have any posts for way too long. Not to mention top 12s are great to read and see people's analysis. That is how I got into the external forums back on my other world seeing different people's perspectives and than the ensuing bickering.

The real shame is its pretty much just 4 different alliances(and even than only like 2 of each) that are commenting on the forums. If its just the same people commenting it just starts getting too repetitive :(.

I think other smaller/mid-sized alliances/players are afraid of commenting on the forums due to fear of being put on the radar lol.

DeletedUser7985

I love reading what you guys have to say, it provides entertainment. My alliance is trying to keep me down though, I am not allowed to go back and forth with Two Tokes. :( Though I am wondering if TT is still around since his account name has changed.

DeletedUser

I love reading what you guys have to say, it provides entertainment. My alliance is trying to keep me down though, I am not allowed to go back and forth with Two Tokes. :( Though I am wondering if TT is still around since his account name has changed.

That Would be because you are getting owned.

DeletedUser

Reminds me of this story:

I once read about five monkeys that were placed in a room with a banana at the top of a set of stairs. As one monkey attempted to climb the stairs, all of the monkeys were sprayed with jets of cold water. A second monkey made an attempt and again the monkeys were sprayed. No more monkeys attempted to climb the stairs. One of the monkeys was then removed from the room and replaced with a new monkey. New monkey saw the banana and started to climb the stairs but to its surprise, it was attacked by the other monkeys. Another of the original monkeys was replaced and the newcomer was also attacked when he attempted to climb the stairs. The previous newcomer took part in the punishment with enthusiasm. Replacing a third original monkey with a new one, it headed for the stairs and was attacked as well. Half of the monkeys that attacked him had no idea why. After replacing the fourth and fifth original monkeys, none had ever been sprayed with cold water but all stayed the **** away from the stairs.
Being here longer than me doesn't automatically make your adherence to a rule, or the rule itself, right. It makes you the fifth replacement monkey. The one with the weird red **** and the first to point and screech when anyone approaches the stairs. I would be the sixth monkey, at home in bed trying to come up with a viable excuse not to spend another fruitless day locked in a room with five neurotic monkeys.

Source: http://www.27bslash6.com/timesheets.html

DeletedUser7985

Nah Calorad I was just joking around. Hey and Look Stick Bo is continuing in Two Tokes style with insults instead of saying anything interesting. I guess Two Tokes decided this world was too hard for him and left. Typical bully, as soon as they can't win and are faced with a true battle they run away.

DeletedUser9476

Nah Calorad I was just joking around. Hey and Look Stick Bo is continuing in Two Tokes style with insults instead of saying anything interesting. I guess Two Tokes decided this world was too hard for him and left. Typical bully, as soon as they can't win and are faced with a true battle they run away.

Ooooooh MYYYYY! Get after him Clb! I do agree though. It seems like certain people talk a lot of smack and the disappear.

I agree with Cerulias though. It would be nice to hear the opinions of some of the smaller alliances!

DeletedUser7985

LOL Urbiegirl1. I have thick skin. :) I am here to play the game and have fun. Some people forget that this is just a game. I would love to hear from some of the smaller alliances too.

DeletedUser

Hey that Calorad guy is in an alliance with only one member. That's pretty small.

DeletedUser

You think Calorad was joking?? Go back to school bud