Wars of Troy

DeletedUser4951

I thought I would keep track of a scoreboard for any wars going on or finished

Picnic Bunnies VS Vikings Reborn Coalition: 25-1

Virtulent VS Vikings Reborn Coalition: 25-0

Picnic Bunnies VS Wolverines: 16-0

Picnic Bunnies VS Elysian Fields (formerly VoOdOo): 27-0 Disbanded

DeletedUser11834

Add another point to PB in the war against Wolverines, just conquered a city of one of their main players with amazing help from the alliance! Go Bunnies!
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser3109

The Seven
7 out of 8
Absolute Zero
0 out of 0, But they gained 6 cities as spies leaving to their alliance, we gained one of those cities back. War Started Tuesday or Monday of this week.
This is just from one war we have, as we are at war with many alliances
Us- 5+
A.I.R-0 out of a few attempts
Don't really know the exact numbers but this is another ongoing war.
We also have a couple sparing competitions with a few larger alliances that we end up sometimes winning.

DeletedUser

WD vs TV and Wolverines

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

The Jokers are proving that one player can pretty much single handedly lay a beat down on them in their territory.
I would like to congratulate one of our leaders, wrily. For taking 4 The Jokers cities since the 8th, 3 of which he took today. All of them have been in Ocean 46, which I will remind you THE JOKERS and friends dominate, albeit he did get help from the team this is just sad. After a few failed CS attempts from both sides (won't lie), The score rests wrily 4-0 to the JOKERS. BJesus and the rest of The Basterds held up a better fight than you guys in 55 than you guys held up in your own ocean.
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us43/alliance/580/colonizations?page=0
Also it seems that Inactive is beating Stealth Potato 3-0, but in SP's defense Inactive has the tightest control on their ocean so any in 56 city is basically Inactive's. Anyway seems like big talk from Brant but unless SP has 5+ Inactive cities currently in siege, I am not that impressed.

DeletedUser

Inactive is pounding SP city's. Be a little bit till our big hitters get into there territory due to TT. But they haven't put up a fight. There few cs attempts we over killed.

Sure they may kill a few cs attempts by us every day. But if you can't snipe at least a few cs at 10-15 hour TT you shouldn't even be playing this game.

We are taking out there top players first. Waiting for branthes big talk to translate in game. Sadly he is all bark no bite.

Wrilly is a beast. Good job guys.

DeletedUser4951

Nice work so far on SP. Took 3 towns off one of their higher ranking players.

DeletedUser

The Jokers are proving that one player can pretty much single handedly lay a beat down on them in their territory.
I would like to congratulate one of our leaders, wrily. For taking 4 The Jokers cities since the 8th, 3 of which he took today. All of them have been in Ocean 46, which I will remind you THE JOKERS and friends dominate, albeit he did get help from the team this is just sad. After a few failed CS attempts from both sides (won't lie), The score rests wrily 4-0 to the JOKERS. BJesus and the rest of The Basterds held up a better fight than you guys in 55 than you guys held up in your own ocean.
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us43/alliance/580/colonizations?page=0
Also it seems that Inactive is beating Stealth Potato 3-0, but in SP's defense Inactive has the tightest control on their ocean so any in 56 city is basically Inactive's. Anyway seems like big talk from Brant but unless SP has 5+ Inactive cities currently in siege, I am not that impressed.

yes you guy's stomped me.
rebuilding and still around

DeletedUser

just for kicks out side of inactive /sp and pb/ra are any of the other top 12 alliances fighting one another, or is this just gonna be one of those hugfest worlds?

DeletedUser3109

just for kicks out side of inactive /sp and pb/ra are any of the other top 12 alliances fighting one another, or is this just gonna be one of those hugfest worlds?
We are fighting Reborn Basterds and all their academies, Chiguanas and Widows Wrath/Lament. Also Restricted Access but no were as active as our other wars. The Scrublords are also fighting Chigs, Basterds and WW. Chigs fight anyone they want as they are anti pact like people. It may not seem like it but out of these wars involving all the 55 alliances about 10 CS are sunk everyday and usually 4-12 cities are taken. All the alliances in top 10 55 ocean rankings are fighting a top 12 alliance. Not a single Core Ocean is peaceful or a pact fest. 55 may be the most volatile ocean then 45 don't know about 44 but PB is there and 54 also has PB. The only top 12 alliance not fighting a top 12 maybe Ao16 and PMS. Both of these alliances got in the top 12 about a week ago.
So the answer to your question is no hugfest here.:D

DeletedUser9287

not by a long shot cities are changing hands ever minute

DeletedUser

We are fighting Reborn Basterds and all their academies, Chiguanas and Widows Wrath/Lament. Also Restricted Access but no were as active as our other wars. The Scrublords are also fighting Chigs, Basterds and WW. Chigs fight anyone they want as they are anti pact like people. It may not seem like it but out of these wars involving all the 55 alliances about 10 CS are sunk everyday and usually 4-12 cities are taken. All the alliances in top 10 55 ocean rankings are fighting a top 12 alliance. Not a single Core Ocean is peaceful or a pact fest. 55 may be the most volatile ocean then 45 don't know about 44 but PB is there and 54 also has PB. The only top 12 alliance not fighting a top 12 maybe Ao16 and PMS. Both of these alliances got in the top 12 about a week ago.
So the answer to your question is no hugfest here.:D

We've gone to war with RA and all their academies . . . we don't like hugs.

And it's already 11-0 in our favor

DeletedUser4951

PB-RA 86-5 & AB-RA 7-0 Ima just say it flat for Fortna, you're washed up trash who's shining moments have long gone. Do yourself a favor and ghost and save us the waste of time of hunting you down. You're no longer a threat or a challenge.

PB-Cerberus 83-2 & AB-Cerberus 8-4 got heart for trying to survive just not a lot of bravery to fight back against our active players. Overall the weakest of the group in terms of active players and numbers. I feel this team is on its last leg and will merge into OL or RA soon.

PB-OL 23-1 & AB-OL 2-3 Abishi becomes first leader in Grepo history to be shown visual proof of her allies plotting against her and still keeps them. Sigh...so much potential from this one, yet its wasted.

Final Coalition Score: 194-14 some stats are skewed due to RA disbanding.

PB/AB-Vikings Reborn 61-2 soon will be over due to Vikings having moved/been conquered out of the way of our expansion.

DeletedUser9287

so hows ur war with the chigs going i imagine those numbers wouldn't be so lopsided in your favor it always amuses me how people brag about the alliances they are beating by alot but say nothing of the ones they struggle against

DeletedUser4951

13-3 in favor of PB, we've taken 6 in the past two days. The last city of ours they took was on 3/24/15...it was a 1.3k city the two before that were taken at the start of February. What were you saying about struggling?

We also aren't really at war with Chigs just yet. When we fight them in a war, we want to be at full force. This is just the pregame show. Chigs actually fights back on sieges still, so we've been savoring it.

DeletedUser

PMS vs all of RA - It has only been 6 days and the score is already 28-0 in favor of PMS. Not even really a proper war if you ask me.

DeletedUser9287

see thats the problem everyone believes bunnies are unbeatble and wont fight them on sieges when you get to the alliances that have teeth let me know

DeletedUser

Id love to be the ones to prove them otherwise. But I'm not sure if we will ever be able to meet before WW starts with these TT.

DeletedUser11834

see thats the problem everyone believes bunnies are unbeatble and wont fight them on sieges when you get to the alliances that have teeth let me know

Just wondering... What are the alliances with teeth?
Everyone called out on 'The Chigs' but half their alliance is inactive/quitting. They have six members with no cities. I'm not saying the bunnies are unbeatable (although we are), I'm saying the resistance until now has been... Very low.