Wars of Mochlos

DeletedUser16173

Hey, Toxic, Why haven't you joined Shamers yet? You're their biggest cheerleader and not even in their alliance.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
Mainly because their alliance is worthless and boring. Why would I join body shamers for an easy win that's lame. People only join body shamers because they suck at the game and want a easy win. I'm not that type of player I want challenges and competition. Not no challenges or competition then it would be a boring game. #MaulNotTheBest

DeletedUser15515

it is a shame that this world will be won by the biggest gold spenders ever seen in any world as well as the biggest MRA that will be denied for years by those shamers players and as they say they dont do MRA do you lot look in the mirror when you say that biggest dissapointment ever is seeing all you beleive what you say that others are doing and yet you are the worst offenders shame only a very few of you can really play this game and the other 99% need so much gold just to buy a server knowing on ability you havnt a chance in hell of winning with out your oversized credit cards to back you up i have a total loss of respect for you all
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser13890

it is a shame that this world will be won by the biggest gold spenders ever seen in any world as well as the biggest MRA that will be denied for years by those shamers players and as they say they dont do MRA do you lot look in the mirror when you say that biggest dissapointment ever is seeing all you beleive what you say that others are doing and yet you are the worst offenders shame only a very few of you can really play this game and the other 99% need so much gold just to buy a server knowing on ability you havnt a chance in hell of winning with out your oversized credit cards to back you up i have a total loss of respect for you all
You do realize that a majority of the top players in any alliance spend gold? Probably just as much as us...

Rodrk

Peltast

Awwww, you must be on a fixed income. Sorry you're not having the time of your life grocho64. I love when a team is winning people rush to cry and say it's because of gold.

I have some news for you, gold helps but all the gold in the world does not keep a team together or make good decisions for you. It can hide some mistakes but that's about it. The problem you have is that you don't know what a winning team is made of. You think it's pushing other alliances around, giving them the join or die mandates, and making dopey decisions. Winning 1 world means very little, winning many worlds takes a heck of a lot more then gold.

By the way how are you dedicated defenders in Friends and Lunatics treating you? Are they the latest answer to your prayers?

DeletedUser14129

Shamers has had their core "Body Shamers" alliance for a long time now and then Not Body Shamers or any other shamers group after that is always the "MRA" group of shamers. I wouldn't consider them being an MRA if they are just poaching, but I don't agree with the poaching. As much as it is fun to have a good alliance to get to the point where shamers is in this world now is kind of sad. At least in Katane, Young Guns poached players but that world is still up for grabs with a few other strong teams that are wonders contenders. The only way I can see shamers losing Mochlos is if the world all joins together to Pact to start fighting shamers.

DeletedUser15947

people complaining about gold...

Some Questions....

Has gold ever not been in Grepo?? NO

Is gold a new update? NO

Are crap leaders a new thing? NO

Are crap players a new thing? NO

Summary...

Its easy to blame things you dont have and blame people you followed. Nothing is new or different. You ALL followed the wrong people. Gold matters not (MANY allies in grepo dont need gold to win). MANY in Grepo know to follow leaders/players with a SOLID background in the game. Not those that SWEAR they are the best because they play EN... Then get spanked in US. BEG all you want... you will get no stopping from Maul.

Closing....

Make better choices and stop blaming EVERYONE because you ALL suck.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser15947

Ooooo and forgot.... We invited ONE person. Not 30. Its not poaching. Everyone needs to shut up. Stop complaining. And play or ghost.

Also the ONE person we invited is not a top tier player. Only difference it makes is another excuse why you all suck. Its getting old now... You are nothing to us.

DeletedUser11795

how is amber gonna call oit toxic? after yesterday I think he is bigger than her

i live in a mobile home. as far as gold goes, people spend more on fast food than I do on gold. So it definitely doesn't matter as much as you guys think. and the boop thing about me killing my own units? you idiots left us64 before I could hit you, and get smoked in BP then accuse me of cheating (or hitting my own units, same thing) No, you just suck and never had a chance to see it. When i joined this world i looked at the enemy roster and i laughed so hard, and gave it a month. Actually I gave it two weeks cuz I said they don't have the stomach to defend. Proved me wrong there just a little bit, but now the complaining, it's a sign...

They changed that rule about hitting your own units. Didnt change anything now did it? I'm still top of boards. Not to mention losing double the units is stupid. I guess that's how it works, idk. You see now, you can't keep up with my rebuild, my turning of slots, so you can't keep up with my battle points. You're half active compared to me. You probably have more of a social life, true, but if you want to talk game then you guys are NOOB to me except mikeg. Even HE thought I was one dimensional and didnt make DLU, seriously?

I also happen to know I rebuild without gold, which makes it funnier.

That's JUST me. Compared to this team? You guys look like House of Ares. The takes are just as easy.

i wanna see my reports. people lose attacks in war, people gamble, but you're losing cities. and you're going to critique us in HOW you lost your cities? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9037

Pretty sure you can look at the roster and look in other worlds and most of the people are the same each time...and I wasn't a big fan of making a second group over here, because I was confident already that the original group that came over could have won it all anyways.

Now, as for golders...which group in another world was the one that sent colony ships all the way out to oceans...what...82 or 84 and then golded the cities up in a matter of days so they were revolt ready because one leader had it out for one player? What a sad and pathetic way to spend money in the game, LMAO. And worse yet, he didn't have to do it, other players spent their hard earned money and did it for him! He must really be fearsome and intimidating.

If Inno did a world where no gold could be spent at all, I would still be confident in my group that they would still beat the pants off of you and yours. Every single time, even if you brought over double the amount of people we did.

It isn't about who spends money. Its about teamwork, and making decisions that benefit the group as a whole, and those are things that your leadership unfortunately are and were unable to do. And until your team gets that on track, you will always be destined to either take in every group around you to try to own half the world, OR complain about other players golding faster than your own money spenders and anxiously awaiting the opening of another world so you can bail out and try it all over again.

You have some decent players over there, you really do, should treat them better, some of them that aren't in the clique are better than some that are, if you spent more time getting to know your new players, you would know that and appreciate them more. I did when I played with them.

DeletedUser10912

Pretty sure you can look at the roster and look in other worlds and most of the people are the same each time...and I wasn't a big fan of making a second group over here, because I was confident already that the original group that came over could have won it all anyways.

Now, as for golders...which group in another world was the one that sent colony ships all the way out to oceans...what...82 or 84 and then golded the cities up in a matter of days so they were revolt ready because one leader had it out for one player? What a sad and pathetic way to spend money in the game, LMAO. And worse yet, he didn't have to do it, other players spent their hard earned money and did it for him! He must really be fearsome and intimidating.

If Inno did a world where no gold could be spent at all, I would still be confident in my group that they would still beat the pants off of you and yours. Every single time, even if you brought over double the amount of people we did.

It isn't about who spends money. Its about teamwork, and making decisions that benefit the group as a whole, and those are things that your leadership unfortunately are and were unable to do. And until your team gets that on track, you will always be destined to either take in every group around you to try to own half the world, OR complain about other players golding faster than your own money spenders and anxiously awaiting the opening of another world so you can bail out and try it all over again.

You have some decent players over there, you really do, should treat them better, some of them that aren't in the clique are better than some that are, if you spent more time getting to know your new players, you would know that and appreciate them more. I did when I played with them.
Agreed. It’s tough when your leaders fold quickly, then there’s a domino effect. People start quitting left and right lol

And as far as the gold. A lot of players use gold. I spent $240 the other night and it made no difference. I still lost I think 11 cities lol. I’m pretty sure if I spent $500, it would’ve resulted the same way. I’m gonna have to go back to Vegas and gamble more :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser4878

Shamers has had their core "Body Shamers" alliance for a long time now and then Not Body Shamers or any other shamers group after that is always the "MRA" group of shamers. I wouldn't consider them being an MRA if they are just poaching, but I don't agree with the poaching. As much as it is fun to have a good alliance to get to the point where shamers is in this world now is kind of sad. At least in Katane, Young Guns poached players but that world is still up for grabs with a few other strong teams that are wonders contenders. The only way I can see shamers losing Mochlos is if the world all joins together to Pact to start fighting shamers.

oh ya? which teams do you think have a chance to win katane?