Wars of Mochlos

DeletedUser16173

Maybe Youtube should go down more often. The thread looks alive again.

DeletedUser12275

well lol it certainly did strike a nerve...
b63ccef6ee4b98bf56feaa4c558bb92d.png
Feels good to post that eh lol...

I don’t know man i think since u guys just tried the mra thing and it didnt work the next thing for u guys to do is a Coalition lol..and that won’t work either ;)...i dont wanna say “ i told u so” again

DeletedUser14129

Here's an idea:

1) world is announced and there is a thread for player sign up
2) 6 people come forward as leaders
3) those 6 people pick teams
4) enter the world on the same day as pre-mades
#BringBackOldGrep

DeletedUser11795

Not only is this ".en vade" crap not flying, I am going to ".us urp"

What I mean is that after this world, my next server will be .en so that I can measure against them.

I can play with, and hang with, anybody (day or night) on the face of this earth. period.

offense, defense, revolt, conquest. name it

the .en servers may be more populated, and competitive FOR LONGER but they are no more competitive than the .us servers.

The problem with the .us servers is the .en guys come over acting like they know everything then make an MRA. The MRA is hungry for food cuz they have no enemies so they kill off all of the browns, thus new players dont have a chance to learn the game and the server just doesnt get new players like it should.

Then older players a month or 2 in decide not to join because it's the SAME CRAP. some huge group early is either an MRA or becomes one (mafia..) people dismantle the MRA (us, you cant defend yourselves, noobs, and inactives). a new #1 emerges. Coalition forms and fights the #1. #1 either wins or loses. Every. single. server.

domination is a new end game. all old strategies are void. I would like to see a domination world where pacting is LITERALLY NOT ALLOWED but i can assure you that the No Name Yet's of the world will find a way around it to avoid having to actually fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11795

gribbe, did you just call me a diabetic? lol

or say that Im the sweetest? haha

DeletedUser11795

lol new city name: wilford brimley

this thread is off topic for sure but the topic in and of itself, "Wars of Mochlos" is flawed. The word 'war' implies that there is a chance of losing. We're good as it is but with the enemy shooting themselves in the foot, it's more like Crapshoot of Mochlos.

LOL like i said the first day i joined this server "ugh, I hope they dont have to defend and quit" but fair weather grepolis is all the rage these days apparently ... attack or ghost, ugh...

DeletedUser16173

Looks like body shamers thinks this is going to be an easy win.

DeletedUser14129

It's a nice squeeze of chaos and immortals with cats on the top and shamers on the bottom. It's all buddy buddy until cats have a domination island that shamers need to take
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser12275

Well i thought mafia was going to get their .... together and actually do something but i was wrong....

Weak—————

Some people are just good to complain and blame/point the other person..instead of making something about it...#lostRespect

DeletedUser14770

what do you mean kings i am defending my a.. off here are we doing somthing shady again ? please dont tell me we dident merge with somone else while i was at work :p

DeletedUser14770

yea toxic i am sure kings and rod thougt that was a genuine request for support , and not a joke ,, damn man come on ,,,,

with that beeing said :) Toxic are u playing this server or what up ? :)