Wars of Mochlos

DeletedUser11795

we took in one player from the enemy (and an old teammate at that) and are being scolded after you guys took in 100 and watered yourself down so bad as to be defeated in 2 weeks?

i wouldnt complain, i would take notes.

agreed on the Pay to Play for the game and as well as the fact the .us servers just arent as busy as they used to be. Take that up with Inno, the game needs players both old and new. maybe if they changed the tutorial so that noobs didnt need 25 res camps before armies? seriously I take brown 2-3k cities on the rim sometimes to pass, with 25 res camps and im like ??? then i pieced it together. the stupid tutorial goes from decent help developing to STANDSTILL with the level 25 res camps crap.

but anyways..the game mode is literally called DOMINATION, ie "to dominate"

and it's a SHAME we're doing that?

DeletedUser14770

all u say here is true Z , we should have , we did not , not my call - we spent some time together in gonnos heather , i hope u know i genuinly care for my team and i always want my players to have funn and enjoy the server , also in gonnos i left before whatever happend happend.

Like i said Z i am jus beeing bitter and having a rough time now hehe... not much to say either than that i am proud of many of the guys over here they have done a hell of jobb with the problems they where presented with , we came inn as fist and we where watered down and putt in a frontline battle to fast without any food except u guys , AND huh who would have guesed recruiting half the server dident workout...

but we are still here some have the fighting spirit inn em some wont like carefree , its all good we will try and have a few more laughs at least :)

DeletedUser7490

Just reading this now. I was in Mafia like a week ago or something and this is the run down. If you don't use mumble or you don't go by the exact standards of the alliance you don't mean s**t to the leaders. 75% of all planning goes on in the mumble and if you aren't using it you are on the outs. This is why the good players in Mafia are all close and never lose cities because they all talk in the mumble and can pass information easily between each other... and there is only like 15-20 people in the mumble at the most. So the shy people and old folks who don't know technology are having a rough time in Mafia

But Gribbe, thats the whole point, your leadership should have had enough confidence in that strong 15/20 players and just tore up the fodder teams....instead they do what they always do, think hiding in the safety of big numbers will keep them alive, if theyd just stuck to the small focussed team, you wouldnt be in the mess their in, and youd have looked far stronger for it, the better players would have grew more and we could have all had a good fight at the latter stages or whenever we started clashing on takes.

Rule 1 of any good leadership, recruit wiseley, don't carry deadweight just for numbers, its that shit that ruined Grepo in the first fecking place,

Rule 2, 10 active team players is better than 300 hiders/simmers all doing their own thing.

Rule 3, find a spine, too many guys want to quit as soon as they have to defend a bit and lose a city their ego fractures and they want to ghost out. nothing kills team spirit than quitters leaving others in the proverbial.

if you did all that then add the quality players that PROVE themselves when you attack them, tried and tested, that's the way you build a tough team that stays the distance and builds loyalty.

thats how we did it in HB always smallest memberships and tough as fook to break regardless who or how many tried.

thats why im with these guys in BS, pretty similar standards on a lot of things, and well Domination server sounded like a fix to the sim for a win WW systems.

DeletedUser15403

Im not complaining .. just pointing out the sad truth in grepolis ..

more and more the worlds are dying and more and more BS stacks on the biggest players inthere enemies.. not once have you guys denied that.. you just twist it as.. "tehre coming home" .. whatever lmao

Rodrk

Peltast
Just to be clear, we had a lot of people ask to join us. We said no to everyone with 1 exception which was for someone we've known a long time and someone also called in a favor.

All the others were turned away.

We never wanted more then 50 people or any diplomacy. We came here looking to put our 50 against others and slug it out. That quickly changed.

- Mafia started with 2 groups
- Mafia went Join or Die offering a couple seats in the main alliance to merge in competition and so they could feed on easy internals
- Mafia didn't spend much time building a core, they started directly at BS and quickly. As they approached, they absorbed more and more members.

The way this world has evolved is disappointing and unfortunate. I know and respect many in Mafia and know that this was not their doing or plan for this world either.

But join or die never works out well when there is other competition around. Clearly No Name did not have a positive experience in Mafia if they have broken away again.

We're not poaching your guys, we could have done that already.

I get the frustration on all sides. The world is not over and nobody can afford to sit back and relax but in a short world like this one, the sins of the past are close enough to be a deciding factor in the endgame.

DeletedUser15403

Ill play this world out of sheer stubborn ness... but ive lost faith in this game as a whole.. tear me apart all you want for saying that i dont care.. but this game seriously has become a dissapointment.

Maybe a defeatest attitude.. the leaders here made mistakes .. im talking beyond this server , i dont even care about winning servers i play for fun.. but the fun is lost more and more.

Joshmon, Kings.. most of you i like and im not even talking bad about you guys.. just trying to talk some sense here. take it how you want see it how you wanna see it.. this game as a whole is dying and ppl are flocking to one team more and more every server.. ive watched BS over the years and even considered joining a few times as you are a skilled team and experienced players.. but that became popular.. there are still skileld teams out there with gold spender.. stray cats even.. but its out weighed by yours and theres no sensible way of denying that other than just saying " quit complaining, you messed up.. "
Hmzypher.. you have what? 20-30 less than us?? who cares.. those stats are laughable numbers... especially when your top 10-15 players are some of the games hugest spenders.. lmao oook

either way. mistakes or not from my teams leadership is irrelevant.. the game is dying.. after this world.. im done with grep. unless a year from now theres more than 500 ppl per server. take it how ya'll want.. BS has killed this game for me.

Twist this comment how yall want cause i know everyone plays up on the drama, im only even saying this much because i do love this game, and its sad.. but this is my last external comment as well. Been fun guys .. see ya on the battlefield till mocholos is done

DeletedUser11795

i do have to say I feel bad for panda. i know he cares for his guys and it sounds like he may have taken the reins and was trying to undo the mistake after mistake Mafia "leader"ship made. just for the nail to get put in the coffin.

maybe some day panda we'll get to have that war we ALWAYS talk about in every server but then something seems to happen. one of these days the top 2 groups will actually duke it out without all of this quitting or MRAing crap.

well, something will have to give because of the new way of winning, cant sim and win

DeletedUser7490

Lol at one point i admit i considered it in the past... but than the competitive side in me said nahh thats to easy.

If every server didnt consist of 200-300 active players within 2 months id still consider it.. but wheres the fun in that?

I like competition .. plus, im a stubborn idiot.. i dont jump ship

I miss the days of 50k active players 6 months into a server :( Grepo needs to get back to grass roots teams, fighting for their rep, and alienating alliance jumpers, (the old ways were more fun) lol

DeletedUser11795

also i am not a huge spender

except of time lol

u got that right joe, u got that right man. most new worlds dont even make it out of the 4 core oceans and the old ways i fear are gone. nobody even remembers before hades anymore

and mole man, we can be beat. there is no such thing as an unbeatable team. redneck mafia even had a shot at doing that, and I was EXCITED. then they took in all of those people and i was like, well they just made themselves 3x bigger but not 3x better, so many holes... and it was truly disappointing.

but im not going to fault the game because of the players. (dont hate the players, hate the game!) if anything the game itself has caused the loss of players due to pay to play. u can literally use gold to get anythng except faster travel times, and u can even do that during an event!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

joining a new server with a new endgame 10 days innto the server and spawning inn 3 island over from the center of the map :p lol joke i dont even have a crown , never finnished a world even always bailed the minnute WW started becouse i hated it- i always had a rim alliance , we start in 65 or whatever and we fight ourway towards the core never winning but usually ended up in second and third place :D

My main goal was always to have funn and more immportantly for those that played with me to have funn , this is the first server i played since i left EN and started the us server where the goal was to win,
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
:p was excited for the all out brawl this server was supposed to be and all the great players that came here , dissapointed with nummbers that actually showed up but i can say nuthing about the qualety , there are some great players here :D

DeletedUser7490

also i am not a huge spender

except of time lol

u got that right joe, u got that right man. most new worlds dont even make it out of the 4 core oceans and the old ways i fear are gone. nobody even remembers before hades anymore

and mole man, we can be beat. there is no such thing as an unbeatable team. redneck mafia even had a shot at doing that, and I was EXCITED. then they took in all of those people and i was like, well they just made themselves 3x bigger but not 3x better, so many holes... and it was truly disappointing.

but im not going to fault the game because of the players. if anything the game itself has caused the loss of players due to pay to play. u can literally use gold to get anythng except faster travel times, and u can even do that during an event!

I suggested a long time ago to inno devs, they could very easily fix this, the problem lies in the starting oceans always begin middle and spread out, everybodys right in the same oceans or well within range early server,

they could fix that by trully spreading teams/players out in all compass directions, so that teams can be as much as 10 oceans away, and every ocean having their own top dog and battles, the longer the server goes on, the closer these top oceans teams grow and keep moving towards the other big teams,

thats how it used to be, and the wars were far better because every ocean had its own big wars going on,

the way it is now everybody lands in the middle at most 2 oceans away not even 20hr CS range at the start so the teams tend to either MRA, or the pre mades become the top 3 teams and whoevers rank 1 usualy ends up having the entire server fight against them.

this is all through bad DEv work and a lack of common sense, just spread teams out compass style so their much further apart,

you can do that now with domination servers, but they wont.

DeletedUser14129

All y'all need to stop bitching. Whether you are winning or losing complaining on the externals doesn't help and is fairly annoying

DeletedUser14770

i do have to say I feel bad for panda. i know he cares for his guys and it sounds like he may have taken the reins and was trying to undo the mistake after mistake Mafia "leader"ship made. just for the nail to get put in the coffin.

maybe some day panda we'll get to have that war we ALWAYS talk about in every server but then something seems to happen. one of these days the top 2 groups will actually duke it out without all of this quitting or MRAing crap.

well, something will have to give because of the new way of winning, cant sim and win

one day josh one day :D we need to get back to our roots and find the pride we had , the days when our alliance profile read. "acts of war - naps-pacts-beiing in our ocean"..