Wars of Mochlos

DeletedUser16234

To whom it may concern,

Unless you're actually one of us (i.e. The Mafia Group), please, with all due respect to any one person's opinion, and/or the like, do not speak about matters in which you literally have little, to no first hand involvement in. As it is both ignorant, and disingenuous to even contemplate doing so, not even for a brief moment, let alone actively trafficking in such utterly flagrant, uncorroborated, rhetoric & heresy.

Now, that doesn't mean I don't very much agree with at least some of the aforementioned problem areas, to put it diplomatically. But that doesn't mean that we, like many, if not most, or even all, legitimate alliances, don't do far more good, than we do bad.

Take it for what it is, pure, unadulterated, conjecture laden rubbish, nothing more, nothing less. Because either way, at the end of the day, no matter where on the factual spectrum you believe the truth may ultimately lie, this is merely a microscopic speck, on what is a grand experiment, most commonly known as Grep.

Sincerely,

Glaukos

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

To whom it may concern,

Unless you're actually one of us (i.e. The Mafia Group), please, with all due respect to any one person's opinion and/or the like, do not speak of matters in which you literally have little to no first hand involvement in. As it is both ignorant, and disingenuous to even contemplate doing so, not even for a brief moment, let alone actively trafficking in such utterly flagrant, unsubstantiated, rhetoric & heresy.

That said, I do, very much agree with at least some of the aforementioned problem areas, to put it diplomatically. But that doesn't mean that we, like many, if not most, or even all, legitimate alliances, don't do far more good, than we do bad.

Anyhoo, take it for what it ultimately is, pure, unadulterated, conjecture laden rubbish, nothing more, nothing less.

Sincerely,

Glaukos
Mafia Group? Rumor has it u guys got a civir war going on lol....Typical Mafia, i wonder who will be the next Godfather on the power!

DeletedUser16173

Mafia Leadership
Mafia Leadership is a laughingstock right now. The player who are leading the corporation have no idea how to lead or even win a world it seems. It sad to see that so many good players leave the alliance because of the terrible leadership. It's seem as if a bunch of idiots decided to try and lead an alliance without ever having Leadership experience or have some type of leadership quality. The path that the alliance is on right now is a complete path to disaster and destruction of such a great premade that ended up becoming a MRA. I'm disappointed in the leaderhsip of Mafia. They could of done way better if they ask for help from someone who has lead an alliance or has some type of Leadership experience. If they had Stevehazelnut to be a leader they likely wouldn't be on this path that they're on right now. It's seems too late for them to even change it. They have absolutely zero chance of winning this world because most of the great players they have right now will end up leaving because they don't want to be associated with the alliance that failed to implement a good leader.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16234

Mafia Leadership
Mafia Leadership is a laughingstock right now. The player who are leading the corporation have no idea how to lead or even win a world it seems. It sad to see that so many good players leave the alliance because of the terrible leadership. It's seem as if a bunch of idiots decided to try and lead an alliance without ever having Leadership experience or have some type of leadership quality. The path that the alliance is on right now is a complete path to disaster and destruction of such a great premade that ended up becoming a MRA. I'm disappointed in the leaderhsip of Mafia. They could of done way better if they ask for help from someone who has lead an alliance or has some type of Leadership experience. If they had Stevehazelnut to be a leader they likely wouldn't be on this path that they're on right now. It's seems too late for them to even change it. They have absolutely zero chance of winning this world because most of the great players they have right now will end up leaving because they don't want to be associated with the alliance that failed to implement a good leader.​

This is precisely what I'm talking about. Keep propagating that nonsense. Because obviously someone, or someones will buy it.

DeletedUser15947

either way... Wars of Moch... BeZaMa (Mighty EN players are better etc) seems they aren't so mighty. so now... who's next?
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser14770

Jeez what a s..... show..
Yea first dommination server and instead of making it all out battle royale it make turtle fest 2000.

Standard day for panda in this world.

Pm noob 1 - hey panda . I need deff.

Pm panda - wall.god.city , incomming ???

Pm noob 1 - yes revoltet.

Pm panda - WTF????

Pm noob 1 -mmmm bunncake.

Pm noob 1 - do you like cake ?

Repport noobs city 1 city is taken by about 23 different players and our server is now trying to decide who getts it.

Pm noob 1 - sooooo whats the status on the cake ?

Ding your founder just left the alliance
Ding all the hard work was for nuthing
Ding all thw gold was for nuthing

Panda cocks hammer .....
Decides to play candy crush instead

Rodrk

Peltast
This is precisely what I'm talking about. Keep propagating that nonsense. Because obviously someone, or someones will buy it.

Easy there Shakespeare. This is grepolis and while some command of the English language is appreciated, your verbose, self serving, arrogant post is as much a cry for attention as it is irrelevant.

Now go sit in a corner, you've been naughty.

Naughty, naughty

DeletedUser16234

Easy there Shakespeare. This is grepolis and while some command of the English language is appreciated, your verbose, self serving, arrogant post is as much a cry for attention as it is irrelevant.

Now go sit in a corner, you've been naughty.

Naughty, naughty

Alrighty then, sure thing, whatever you say Ramrod.