Wars of Mochlos

DeletedUser16173

I don't know what the heck Not body shamers are doing. Tbh I'm not sure I'd even maul knows that a few of Not body shamers members are feeding me Bps. I'm over here laughing because they're throwing 60 enriys at a level 25 wall with 49% morale. But I do love the bps with ratio of 7:1. Thx Not body shamers.

Rodrk

Peltast
I don't know what the heck Not body shamers are doing. Tbh I'm not sure I'd even maul knows that a few of Not body shamers members are feeding me Bps. I'm over here laughing because they're throwing 60 enriys at a level 25 wall with 49% morale. But I do love the bps with ratio of 7:1. Thx Not body shamers.

Well you do have event rewards proudly displayed on your profile. That kinda says it all. #respect?

DeletedUser11088

Wait a minute.... I didn't even realize you played this world
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser11795

my morale on you in liek 30, if you would please grow and get a farm island city then we can discuss interaction lol

hows the view from rock heaven lol

DeletedUser11088

sooooo, hows that coalition working out for all yall out there

DeletedUser16279

I’m just saying, how is one coalition going to call out another coalition for being a coalition?