Wars of Katane

DeletedUser16139

Lol:D

U missed 2 important statistics in your "Report":p. All but 2 of your cqs on us were inactives whom LEX would have internalized within a week...and you guys have lost many many more sieges on LEX than we have on you...

It's not our fault, that you don't even try, for all I know we broke 100% of your attempts on us
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser13151

It's not our fault, that you don't even try, for all I know we broke 100% of your attempts on us
Nah, you guys just aren't worth our time. I'll give you 30 days tops before you collapse due to leadership incompetence:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

The ones you didn't break you kicked D: But we did similar for several sieges so we are even.

DeletedUser1048

The ones you didn't break you kicked D: But we did similar for several sieges so we are even.

I have no idea who you have in mind. As far as I remember the closest you've come to conquering one of our cities is taking god bruche's ghost. Hope we wouldn't be counting those.

DeletedUser5524

No sir, there were at least three sieges I remember we had were the players were kicked. One was successful and the other two were broken and then secured later. Don't remember names though

DeletedUser13890

No sir, there were at least three sieges I remember we had were the players were kicked. One was successful and the other two were broken and then secured later. Don't remember names though
So far, I have yet to find any player from us that has lost a city to you, other then God's ghosts, I understand, don't always remember the names and such, I know I don't, but It would be real nice to have them here. :)

DeletedUser1048

Took a look, don't see it. Here are the kicks I could find:

XpertoGreeko has kicked out Arijeet317. on 2018-06-25 (Not taken)

Cachet has left the alliance. on 2018-06-24 (Shout out to you Zeeker)

XpertoGreeko has kicked out Tymora. on 2018-06-20 (Not taken)

XpertoGreeko has kicked out Count Davryll. on 2018-06-19 (Not Taken)

Tbom9 has kicked out 21393merlin. on 2018-06-19 (Not taken)

XpertoGreeko has kicked out william willas. on 2018-06-18 (Not taken)

Tbom9 has kicked out Commando The Brave.on 2018-06-17 (Not taken)

XpertoGreeko has kicked out Cachet. on 2018-06-13 (Not taken, I'd know)

Threw the last one in for the memories :D The only thing I could think of is that maybe a PD player lost a city at some point?

DeletedUser13890

I did find two cities that were taken by LEX, but they were on PD, and about a week ago. Thats what GRCR was showing at least.

DeletedUser11320

Virulent vs From Hell is way off. Shame on you for cutting and pasting from Oracles tavern rumours

DeletedUser11833

Virulent vs From Hell is way off. Shame on you for cutting and pasting from Oracles tavern rumours

If you want me to keep up with every conquest in the world AND when people leave alliances then you need to be paying me good money IRL. But either way, a war score on SoZ/Hell is nothing to brag about. That like a grown man beating up 80 2 year olds. You can try to brag when you've got a winning war score on someone like Profi or Young Guns (Hell even LEX!), but not Soz/Hell. That's just pitiful... Also, I dont use the Oracle of Zancle, Grepo Matrix is way better!

DeletedUser11833

WAR SCORES ARE UPDATED!!!!!!!! (Sorry its been a month LOL)

MAJOR SCORES AS OF 8/13/18
The 2 largest war scores from each of the top 8 alliances...
Young Guns (1)
72 - 9 vs. -LEX- & Splinter Groups (On Our Shields, Achilles Heel, Don't Panic, etc.)
47 - 2 vs. When Pigs Fly/Bacon United/Pig's Pen & Coalition (From Hell, Ingsoc, etc.)

Virulent (2)
28 - 6 vs. When Pigs Fly/Bacon United/Pig's Pen & Coalition (From Hell, Ingsoc, etc.)
0 - 17 vs. Profi

When Pigs Fly/Bacon United/Pig's Pen/From Hell/Ingsoc (3, 6, 7, 11, 12)
2 - 47 vs. Young Guns
52 - 0 vs. -OOO- Out of Order

Profi (4)
22 - 0 vs. When Pigs Fly/Bacon United/Pig's Pen & Coalition (From Hell, Ingsoc, etc.)
17 - 0 vs. Virulent

Immortal Elites (5)
17 - 1 vs. Atlantean One
17 - 0 vs. Always Open

Storm Dragons (8)
17 - 0 vs. Enemy Mine
4 - 4 vs Virulent