Wars of Katane

DeletedUser11833

MAJOR SCORES AS OF 8/13/18
The 2 largest war scores from each of the top 8 alliances...
Young Guns (1)
72 - 9 vs. -LEX- & Splinter Groups (On Our Shields, Achilles Heel, Don't Panic, etc.)
47 - 2 vs. When Pigs Fly/Bacon United/Pig's Pen & Coalition (From Hell, Ingsoc, etc.)

Virulent (2)
28 - 6 vs. When Pigs Fly/Bacon United/Pig's Pen & Coalition (From Hell, Ingsoc, etc.)
0 - 17 vs. Profi

When Pigs Fly/Bacon United/Pig's Pen/From Hell/Ingsoc (3, 6, 7, 11, 12)
2 - 47 vs. Young Guns
52 - 0 vs. -OOO- Out of Order

Profi (4)
22 - 0 vs. When Pigs Fly/Bacon United/Pig's Pen & Coalition (From Hell, Ingsoc, etc.)
17 - 0 vs. Virulent

Immortal Elites (5)
17 - 1 vs. Atlantean One
17 - 0 vs. Always Open

Storm Dragons (8)
17 - 0 vs. Enemy Mine
4 - 4 vs Virulent

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Well technically my tiny *** branch of Lex hasn't lost any yet either :^)

DeletedUser11560

Hey but ur part of the Lex Conglomerate that's no fair I wanna join!

DeletedUser10179

I like how every thread in this forum turns into LEX vs. YG trash talk xD
yea but if you look at the alliances, and you look at the war score... and you look at the players... you realize trash talk shouldn't even be necessary. Its kinda obvious who is better lol.

DeletedUser5524

yea but if you look at the alliances, and you look at the war score... and you look at the players... you realize trash talk shouldn't even be necessary. Its kinda obvious who is better lol.
Well no sh*t but can’t just let everyone sink or there will be about ten players left on US. At some point someone has to bite the bullet and help others learn and try and play. Keep up the ass whoopin though. Bsin on forum is just a fun way to pass the time ;)

DeletedUser13890

Well no sh*t but can’t just let everyone sink or there will be about ten players left on US. At some point someone has to bite the bullet and help others learn and try and play. Keep up the ass whoopin though. Bsin on forum is just a fun way to pass the time ;)
Always will be, at least I hope. :)

DeletedUser1048

sheesh update the thread already Tbom, it's been like a whole day.

Please use your magic and help others learn. We're getting tired of fixing academy researches and having to demolish level 15 walls.

DeletedUser1162

What the chart in the OP doesn't show is all the failed sieges that were successfully defended against.
So if you have lets say 2 wins, that doesn't mean as much if there were 10 failed attempts.

DeletedUser1048

What the chart in the OP doesn't show is all the failed sieges that were successfully defended against.
So if you have lets say 2 wins, that doesn't mean as much if there were 10 failed attempts.

That would be extremely difficult information to find out.