Wars of Helorus

DeletedUser

Beer Thirty vs Purgatory, We do What we Want, Fenrir, and Empire

Score is relatively even, slightly in Beer's advantage, not much fighting yet but more of a calm before the storm

DeletedUser

Beer Thirty vs Purgatory, We do What we Want, Fenrir, and Empire

Score is relatively even, slightly in Beer's advantage, not much fighting yet but more of a calm before the storm

Wasn't aware we had so many enemies. Amazing we haven't lost a city yet and continue to grow. Where are all these cities coming from? :)

Purgatory: don't know where they are on the map
Empire: won't survive
Fenrir: the best of the group
We do what we want: Like the name ...don't think we have had any contact

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wasn't aware we had so many enemies. Amazing we haven't lost a city yet and continue to grow. Where are all these cities coming from? :)

Purgatory: don't know where they are on the map
Empire: won't survive
Fenrir: the best of the group
We do what we want: Like the name ...don't think we have had any contact

We do what we want is a rim alliance guarded by the others, empire is def done. Purgatory is pretty powerful because they merged w/ we do what we want and the better half went to purgatory. I just said that because empire's leader made it seem like it was the battle of the ages and all the alliances were pacted. Didn't do much research I apologize

DeletedUser4951

Think we're 14 or 15 now. To be fair they have started fighting back lately. Mostly sending flyers at cities they know are defended by the sea.

But they did send a CS. There was no revolt active but it was still a CS attempt.

DeletedUser14566

Think we're 14 or 15 now. To be fair they have started fighting back lately. Mostly sending flyers at cities they know are defended by the sea.

But they did send a CS. There was no revolt active but it was still a CS attempt.

I will call that, "well coordinated"! -.-
Maybe they need some time to regroup....

DeletedUser14566

Any new wars lately? Or did the world come to peace?

DeletedUser

This is an interesting World. Mostly either experienced Conquest players or new players. So not much in the way of "war", more constant skirmishes between players, with an occasional larger skirmish because those players bring their friends for the BP. Eerie kinda place...

DeletedUser14560

Nine top alliances and their sister alliances are now at war with G.O.A.T.

DeletedUser10048

I'm at war with myself

Chinese
Indian or pizza

Soooo many choices

DeletedUser4951

Grepolice vs GOAT- 15-4 in favor of GP with more on the way.

Grepolice vs Beer Thirty- 9-3 in favor of Beer.

Good job to beer! This is shaping up to be a fun fight! As for GOAT...well you were given two ops, one of them joint, and only beer did anything worth talking about with it. X's glorious leadership at work. Though to be fair, they are excellent at finding IAs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

TSF - you left out a lot of information. Was it really Grepolice vs. GOAT? Or were more alliances involved? I understand Grepolice, Raza, Mortis Nuntius worked together in the north. And west , east, and south of GOAT, a coalition of all the rest of the top alliances got together against them. Though i hear that even with goat fighting everyone, the coalition took very few cities. Was it a coincidence that the entire world attacked GOAT at the same time? Only the other leaders know for sure. Of course this is just speculation on my part. Will anyone care to comment? confirm or deny?

DeletedUser4951

If we're going to get technical then lots of the cities we've lost as a unit were IA. Even Lmob didn't call for help, just claimed that he had it and went MIA. Obviously this doesn't excuse them being lost and credit goes to those who took them out. However, we're gunning after many of their top guys and succeeding.

As far as coalitions go, everyone hit GOAT at once, by now that's no secret. Their leader seemed to have annoyed everyone with his arrogance and antics and this has been coming for a bit now. As far as the score and Grepolice, we've been taking GOAT towns since two players jumped as they were in our area. They tried to LTS and defend them and in some cases they did a good job. But we broke through most of them and now they're recalling more. We stepped up the intensity last night as part of a hit. Since then more cities have fallen. Think 17 total from all sides today and its only just kicked off.

DeletedUser7492

You kicked Lmob before we took some cities off him, to lighten the numbers. And there was a bunch of support in his cities... this guy im telling you

DeletedUser4951

You kicked Lmob before we took some cities off him, to lighten the numbers. And there was a bunch of support in his cities... this guy im telling you

All his remaining towns were in O55. Also he claimed he had you guys sniped and didn't need help, began bleeding towns and went IA, I see no point to keep him beyond that. How many more did you take? Count that to the record for all I care, i'll even edit it in.