Wars of Edessa

• Thread starter Vanilla Franchise
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

My guess is a lot of people are at war with someone.

vague-posts-vague.jpg

DeletedUser13955

I was at war with a rubber ducky............it won.........:mad:

DeletedUser

if it's so vague.. why don't you elaborate at who you're at war with charl ;)

we're at war with Greek Warlords.. and we put the final nails in the coffin of Rebooted.. NOT PS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

if it's so vague.. why don't you elaborate at who you're at war with charl ;)

we're at war with Greek Warlords.. and we put the final nails in the coffin of Rebooted.. NOT PS

Maybe you will find out when they are on our destroyed alliance list

DeletedUser

Hey king I hear theirs a coalition against VS fact or rumor

DeletedUser12275

I don't know charl it seems to me you guys put any alliance others destroyed in your "destroyed list" like Havoc and Reboot for example

DeletedUser3109

Sparta, I need my DBP down here please point me to the nearest coalition.

DeletedUser5088

I don't know charl it seems to me you guys put any alliance others destroyed in your "destroyed list" like Havoc and Reboot for example

We actually took more of their cities than any other alliance

DeletedUser

A self written list is not proof of anything....What is proof is the fact you took the red flags off of REBOOTED long before they dis-banded, and please tell us how PS was responsible for HAVOC dis-banding?

Oh, sorry about your CS...I feel really bad for that...OK, not really but it sounded good, right?

DeletedUser5088

A self written list is not proof of anything....What is proof is the fact you took the red flags off of REBOOTED long before they dis-banded, and please tell us how PS was responsible for HAVOC dis-banding?

Oh, sorry about your CS...I feel really bad for that...OK, not really but it sounded good, right?

We took 22 cities off of HAVOC and then after that they disbanded. Doesn't sound like a coincidence. Rebooted was long on the decline because of PS, VS just put the final nails in the coffin.

And you know what Harley, you may have killed my CS, but at least I'm confident enough in my playing that I don't have to be a Spy for another alliance. Seems to me you just are insecure as a player and needed a safety net. Even asking for lts well before you moved over to VS because you were worried.

DeletedUser

We took 22 cities off of HAVOC and then after that they disbanded. Doesn't sound like a coincidence. Rebooted was long on the decline because of PS, VS just put the final nails in the coffin.

And you know what Harley, you may have killed my CS, but at least I'm confident enough in my playing that I don't have to be a Spy for another alliance. Seems to me you just are insecure as a player and needed a safety net. Even asking for lts well before you moved over to VS because you were worried.

How old are you, 12? or am I a little high on that?

taking 22 city's from someone after other alliances had been wearing them down is not exactly an Oscar winning moment, but hey, if it makes you and your 'click' feel better then by all means, you go ahead and take all the credit. Your leadership is non existent and it shows big time when you look at the map...Seriously, you didn't see the hole you got your alliance into, coming?

As for being a spy goes, now that is an Oscar winning performance...From you. So tell us all here exactly how long before I jumped off your sinking ship did I request LTS from VS? I'm very secure in my play and don't like spies therefor I would never be a spy, you see when I said those words to you long ago, I meant them, did you? I'm guessing not since you 'say' you know when I asked VS for LTS....Just say'n, sometimes think before you type and you won't be making yourself the fool...You'll be seeing that very soon, but wait, you seemed to like my play when I was with PS but I guess it has become worst now that I've joined VS? Explain please, and take your time, I have all game.

BTW....There is a new world open and another opening real soon, you may want to look into joining one of those as your days in this one are numbered...Have a great day ;)

DeletedUser

Alright one thing I will say now PS Isn't dead they took a hit but their not done yet you gave them a black eye so you better keep hitting them before they get back up and decide to respond in kind

DeletedUser12275

Alright one thing I will say now PS Isn't dead they took a hit but their not done yet you gave them a black eye so you better keep hitting them before they get back up and decide to respond in kind

I agree fallen,they got a good roster,i am sure they will hold for now...

DeletedUser11088

I hear that fluffy bunnies gonna surprise attack VS very very soon