DeletedUser10773

Nah, not really
cifohielywpedbyh8.gif

DeletedUser

Dark Angels and The Krew are at war
The Krew are being aided by Take Notes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Please add Take Notes to the list of who is at war with you :)

DeletedUser9851

I guess you can add the Whippies, since Whiplady herself tried to break my siege. So it's TK/TN vs. DA/Whips.

DeletedUser

Take Notes and THE KREW from us over here at Dark Angels to you may the best alliance best win and good luck no hard feelings. We Dark Angels hope we will be able to prove that we are no MRA and put up a good fight as to the aid of the Whippies I currently have no comment. Of course the occasional trash talk is expected but if you get anything vulgar from any of our members please pm me and I will see that taken care off we pride ourselves on being professional and civil but obviously we are all here to have fun so again trash talk is expected from both sides of the war table. Again Good luck and no hard feelings.

DeletedUser2654

Take Notes and THE KREW from us over here at Dark Angels to you may the best alliance best win and good luck no hard feelings. We Dark Angels hope we will be able to prove that we are no MRA and put up a good fight as to the aid of the Whippies I currently have no comment. Of course the occasional trash talk is expected but if you get anything vulgar from any of our members please pm me and I will see that taken care off we pride ourselves on being professional and civil but obviously we are all here to have fun so again trash talk is expected from both sides of the war table. Again Good luck and no hard feelings.

You guys have already proven this will be fun, but as for the Whippies, I can tell you your wasting your time.

DeletedUser

Good luck to you as well. Should be fun!

DeletedUser9851

class acts. let the fun begin.

DeletedUser

About 6-1 in Notes/Krew favor, can't be positive, since players get kicked from them when they get rimmed.

DeletedUser

we kicked RED players not rimmed and I think your score is slightly off since we have now taken cities on 2 of your core islands

DeletedUser9851

The war has slowed down some, so let's here from action else where.

Don't tell me:

top secret.jpg

DeletedUser2654

we kicked RED players not rimmed and I think your score is slightly off since we have now taken cities on 2 of your core islands

Did some research and you guys have only taken one city form us, which was not on our core island but on a island full of your members. Correct the score is slightly off, we have taken more of your cities. :)

PS. Players who we conquered, that have activated militia aren't red, nice try. ;)

DeletedUser

Did some research and you guys have only taken one city form us, which was not on our core island but on a island full of your members. Correct the score is slightly off, we have taken more of your cities. :)

PS. Players who we conquered, that have activated militia aren't red, nice try. ;)

Im not saying the cities you conquered were inactive at all but we haven't kicked any players that were rimmed only in actives from our alliance. As for the cities taken if the research says that then alright I can't argue with that but we do have a few of our players on your core islands :D