Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think there was some weeding on the forum - but they didn't want to lose Mazda's revelation :D

DeletedUser9287

if TBA would just give up the wonder we could be done here

DeletedUser

well if trying to take the ww isnt a hint idk what is

That would appear to have been too subtle as it sounds like they missed it - perhaps if you pm one of their leaders and explain that KoD have 6 wonders and they have 1 so if they give up their wonder and no other alliance other than KoD tries to build that one the world would be over?

DeletedUser

OK - So the forum is dead but the world is not - thanks to everyone for making this one so good.

I know there is an element of the world is done but the fighting certainly hasn't - or maybe I just haven't lost the knack of people wanting to attack me (usually only happened on a friday night in town after a fewx12 beers :D).

Happy hunting everyone

DeletedUser6798

Forum is definitely dead.. dont think there is much else to say at this point...

Definitely still plenty of fight left here though.

DeletedUser14500

Everybody want's this world to end. The one's that call themselves "Victors of Baris" have one Wonder and that was given to them to keep TBA from getting it. Yeah, they are some fierce fighters! Every time you attack and revolt them they go on VM. I guess If you can't fight, running and hiding is the next best thing. As soon as VoB learns how to stand up and fight the game will be over. I've never seen such a cowardly group of pansies in all the worlds I've been in!

DeletedUser13701

Everybody want's this world to end. The one's that call themselves "Victors of Baris" have one Wonder and that was given to them to keep TBA from getting it. Yeah, they are some fierce fighters! Every time you attack and revolt them they go on VM. I guess If you can't fight, running and hiding is the next best thing. As soon as VoB learns how to stand up and fight the game will be over. I've never seen such a cowardly group of pansies in all the worlds I've been in!

Lot of talk from someone from the alliance that pulled that strategy all server, when the server was actually active. That may be true some players are doing that in VoB today, and guess what. Not denying it. Why? Because we have pretty much checked out of this server, (weeks ago at that) because we have already won. End of story. The only activity left on this server, is keeping you (TBA, IA, Jossy, etc..) from trying to claim a false victory of getting all 8 WWs. 200+ active players against 35. If you can't secure that last wonder against a bunch of "Pansies" then that sounds like a You problem.

And what other strategy would we pull at this point? Anyone in the right mind who isn't a troll or Internet douche would know, 35 players trying to take 7 WWs back from a cluster of over 200+ players across multiple alliances just isn't feasible nor worth the time or effort. So either cap the last WW, or sit down and wait for the world to end like the rest of us.

DeletedUser15536

I never take vm so stop being a pansy and take a city from me! By the way who the heck are you? Amazing how a s ever can go on for almost two years and yet half of you simmers I've never heard of.

And LJ you are wrong it's not 35 against 200, wait are you talking accounts or people?

DeletedUser

Learn how to fight?

Alliance bp
1 Victors of Baris 243131031
2 Koopas 194952175
3 Jossys Giants 149596787
4 T.B.A. 139033021
5 Imaginary Authority 73389295
6 G.D.I. 25604969

22 of our 38 players have more bp than you and you would have the second highest points total in our alliance - so what are you talking about?
The account business is well known - but we keep playing regardless. You may not understand this but if you attack the final wonder that has been the final wonder for what a year, we can leave??

DeletedUser12518

Learn how to fight?

Alliance bp
1 Victors of Baris 243131031
2 Koopas 194952175
3 Jossys Giants 149596787
4 T.B.A. 139033021
5 Imaginary Authority 73389295
6 G.D.I. 25604969

22 of our 38 players have more bp than you and you would have the second highest points total in our alliance - so what are you talking about?
The account business is well known - but we keep playing regardless. You may not understand this but if you attack the final wonder that has been the final wonder for what a year, we can leave??

This list is deceiving Fauntleroy... These numbers are based more on the defense BP. So, my personal opinion is a real fighter is based on his offensive (attacking) ability. So, who has been on the offensive? So, be careful what you question,,, "learn how to fight?"
JG is obviously undisputed in their Fighting (attacking) ability followed closely by TBA.
Its tough to get high DBP when your not being attacked. And in my opinion, high DBP does not even close make you the best fighters.

1 Jossys Giants 102466914
2 T.B.A. 88939977
3 Victors of Baris 79577334
4 Koopas 70385844
5 Imaginary Authority 46581176
6 G.D.I. 13855322

Different story here.....

DeletedUser

This list is deceiving Fauntleroy... These numbers are based more on the defense BP. So, my personal opinion is a real fighter is based on his offensive (attacking) ability. So, who has been on the offensive? So, be careful what you question,,, "learn how to fight?"
JG is obviously undisputed in their Fighting (attacking) ability followed closely by TBA.
Its tough to get high DBP when your not being attacked. And in my opinion, high DBP does not even close make you the best fighters.

1 Jossys Giants 102466914
2 T.B.A. 88939977
3 Victors of Baris 79577334
4 Koopas 70385844
5 Imaginary Authority 46581176
6 G.D.I. 13855322

Different story here.....

To an extent I agree with you - it is as we both know generally easier to get dbp - the balance of abp/dbp have fluctuated during this world. I remember koopas having no dbp at one point.
I would say you need both - the figures now though are fairly irrelevant. Abp is generally the aggressors bp - but it takes no skill right now to build up ls nukes and launch them randomly when you outnumber the enemy by 290 million points in a dead world. Yet juggling defence constantly i would argue is more of a challenge. Generally though a turtle has it easy - to me its all about the circumstances.
I recognise who can fight - just ridiculous that a player who has never demonstrated any fighting ability would come on here with that comment earlier.

DeletedUser15689

LOL, best fighting alliance is Dan Solo. All members show up for OPs and send defense. ;P