Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Damn, nice guys ... take those bums cities :eek:

You don't want to listen to that Oracle.

2b6e7ed476.jpg

DeletedUser9851

technically it was right, since it was up to 9/4/15. Great comeback. For the record, I don't believe for one second that JG will meet the same fate of the argentum clans. They have their ocean pretty much in lock down. What ever loses they had, were the cities away from their core.

DeletedUser12324

All Time: 148-0
To Be Determined vs. Legion of Death: 52-0
To Be Determined vs. Legion of Hell: 35-0
To Be Determined vs. *TEG*: 61-0

DeletedUser9851

I look at this and say to myself, how is it possible that they can't even take 1 city. :s. Are they even trying?

mickeycc

Citizen
maybe I'm reading it wrong, and someone correct me if i am. The oracle is reporting from tues Sep. 1 until today.

KOD vs. JG - 10-0
DV vs. JG - 11-1
IF vs. JG - 5-0

Is that blood i smell in the water?

Though JG have been beating up on the "Scrapers" so...

Just for the record jg 131 IF 3

DeletedUser

I look at this and say to myself, how is it possible that they can't even take 1 city. :s. Are they even trying?

lol all their offense is going towards rational we have lost a few not posted but nothing big

DeletedUser12324

Sadly, they did. After our first op on them, their retaliation op was a FAIL. All they did was feed us BP.

DeletedUser

Sadly, they did. After our first op on them, their retaliation op was a FAIL. All they did was feed us BP.

Were the weakest alliance they are facing, and are trying to overwhelm us. Besides taking cities from dead weights. They haven't done anything

DeletedUser13117

not sure this is worth bragging about. pretty damn embarrassing if you ask me.

DeletedUser7789

All of you are blind to the world threat especially Rational who at the height of their stupidity decided to attack us. Rational, what do you think TBD will do when we are gone from 55? We are serving as a buffer between you and TBD and once we dont have a presence in 55, you will be next. Your always saying how our leadership is bad but any player could see this happening to you instead your leadership broke a pact with the only alliance that had the balls to fight TBD.

Yes, We are losing plenty of cities but this war is not only with TBD, it includes, KT, Apoc and Rational. To put that into perspective we get hit in 46,54,55,56,65,66 mostly in 55,56,65. Even with these odds stacked against us, you would think we would have folded by now. Your gonna be fighting us for a while guys js... Once this event ends our loses will drop considerably. Every revolt that has ever started in my cities for the last 2 weeks have been caused by these event myths. I wouldnt hate this event as much if they at least gave some reinforcements that countered the myths...

Anyways keep giving us the bp. Honestly having all these enemies is a good team building exercise and eventually we will regroup as a lean and mean team with a good core. Thanks.

DeletedUser723

All of you are blind to the world threat especially Rational who at the height of their stupidity decided to attack us. Rational, what do you think TBD will do when we are gone from 55? We are serving as a buffer between you and TBD and once we dont have a presence in 55, you will be next. Your always saying how our leadership is bad but any player could see this happening to you instead your leadership broke a pact with the only alliance that had the balls to fight TBD.

Yes, We are losing plenty of cities but this war is not only with TBD, it includes, KT, Apoc and Rational. To put that into perspective we get hit in 46,54,55,56,65,66 mostly in 55,56,65. Even with these odds stacked against us, you would think we would have folded by now. Your gonna be fighting us for a while guys js... Once this event ends our loses will drop considerably. Every revolt that has ever started in my cities for the last 2 weeks have been caused by these event myths. I wouldnt hate this event as much if they at least gave some reinforcements that countered the myths...

Anyways keep giving us the bp. Honestly having all these enemies is a good team building exercise and eventually we will regroup as a lean and mean team with a good core. Thanks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

1. Rational chose to side against an MRA. Regardless of the circumstances, this is always an honorable decision in my book.
2. Just like your enemies, you too have access to the myth unit rewards.....
3. 46,54,55,56,65,66 is a lot of oceans to protect...
4. Though not directly as of yet, KOD is fighting TBD as well. They openly admit to supporting our enemies (heavily).

DeletedUser12324

Haha. Still politicing eh? You aren't the first alliance to fight us, and you won't be the last. You said it yourself. The fact you are getting hit in 6 oceans 2 months into the world is a testament to why you guys are failing. Colonizing islands in 65 should've been done long before you started to expand. Now you're making your last stand. Good luck with that.

Somehow you guys used the same events against us and haven't fared so well. There is a counter for event myths....It's called DEFENSE. I can't wait for the event to end as well. That way all the excuses can go away.
Still eating away..Nom Nom Nom

All Time: 194-0
To Be Determined vs. Legion of Death: 80-0
To Be Determined vs. Legion of Hell: 37-0
To Be Determined vs. *TEG*: 77-0

DeletedUser

Boom, dropped the Mic.... CJ quit talking all logical and stuff... LoL

DeletedUser9851

4. Though not directly as of yet, KOD is fighting TBD as well. They openly admit to supporting our enemies (heavily).

I'm guessing JG is being protected by TBD.

Rodrk

Peltast

Really? Then why were you asking for an invite?

I generally don't post in externals as depicted by my slave status but Imma G you'reA not being honest. Half your leaders are on VM, that show's some real character. Let me guess.....? The same RL issues everyone has when they are getting taken apart?

I've said it before and i'll say it again, i'd rather die fighting then live in the shadow of an MRA talking tough because they've recruited every player within a 6hr TT

And you didn't have the balls to take on TBD, they took you on so....

Good job defending but not really?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Really? Then why were you asking for an invite?

I generally don't post in externals as depicted by my slave status but Imma G you'reA not being honest. Half your leaders are on VM, that show's some real character. Let me guess.....? The same RL issues everyone has when they are getting taken apart?

I've said it before and i'll say it again, i'd rather die fighting then live in the shadow of an MRA talking tough because they've recruited every player within a 6hr TT

And you didn't have the balls to take on TBD, they took you on so....

Good job defending but not really?

Really supporting your alliance there ImmaG :) what happened to you fighting till the end with your alliance? I guess if you get some competition you crumble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Stop telling legion to use the event! They finally decided to start popping those bir badges in excess. Guess Koopas aren't the only turtles on this server.

DeletedUser9287

i thouught this was war discussion did i wander into trash talk thread by mistake?