Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

Haha! Wow...Seeing as how there is only 3 people in the alliance....Merger Maybe?

but wait... Mergers: Too early to talk about mergers; find an MRA to merge with.

Just take that off your profile already...Wear the MRA badge proud Argentum.

Recruiting Motto: You don't have to play well, but you have cities in an ocean we want to occupy one day.

DeletedUser723

Mass Recruiting Argentum

mv0ozr.jpg

DeletedUser9851

Looks like the oracles count was a little off.

That's 55 cities

DeletedUser12324

TBD Saturday totals

24 Argentum Gladius/Contego
6 Bouclier
1 Imaginary Friends

5 Ghosted Argentum Cities - RIP CLuke22

Weekend loser - Satis (15 lost cities)

DeletedUser12324

Well, I gotta give it to Argentum Contego. They actually tried to save a city of theirs. stoner city must be part of the cool kids in the alliance because we haven't seen them pour thousands of biremes and thousands of dlu in a city like this. In the end, they witnessed the fate of their alliance. I'm just wandering what ocean they are going to relocate to. Maybe ask the boys in ocean 69 if they want to merge.

DeletedUser6798

well i cant update the war between Koopas and Volcano because there is no more volcano.. but most went to argentum... does that mean that we are winning the battle against them too?

DeletedUser12275

well i cant update the war between Koopas and Volcano because there is no more volcano.. but most went to argentum... does that mean that we are winning the battle against them too?

lol they have so many wars going on,in so many different oceans...next war will be in ocean 69...wait for it

DeletedUser12324

TBD vs. Argentum Contego: 55-0
TVD vs. Argentum Gladius: 24-0