Wars of Actium

DeletedUser11005

Who's a subpar alliance? Because not that many.. We lose cities, we take cities.. If you were actually playing the game you would understand that's how grepolis works.

DeletedUser12793

I suck at this game, thank God for AD. He makes me look much better than I really am.
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

DeletedUser12251

Guess we all suck at this game. That's what I get out these forums anyway. Everyone is always making huge mistakes that everyone is calling them out on. People only win worlds because they make a few less mistakes than others. But no one is really that good.

Is that too pessimistic?

DeletedUser

Guess we all suck at this game. That's what I get out these forums anyway. Everyone is always making huge mistakes that everyone is calling them out on. People only win worlds because they make a few less mistakes than others. But no one is really that good.

Is that too pessimistic?

there is room for improvement in your pessimism

DeletedUser13521

Lol beerbelly.. is ad ever gonna figure out how to go Super Sayain?

DeletedUser13972

Howdy folks... Been reading along. All this talk about joining late. I joined in July I think. How late am I? Lol

DeletedUser13972

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! You sissies attacked me with 5 CS in one day, within mins of each other, on a day that I get out of the hospital from ear surgery... in one of the most cowardly ops I've ever encountered in my 5 yrs of playing Grep... AND EVERY CS GOT SUNK!!! Oh man, vm just got a little sweeter. Memento Mori suuuuuuuuucks!!!! >.< :D

DeletedUser9902

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! You sissies attacked me with 5 CS in one day, within mins of each other, on a day that I get out of the hospital from ear surgery... in one of the most cowardly ops I've ever encountered in my 5 yrs of playing Grep... AND EVERY CS GOT SUNK!!! Oh man, vm just got a little sweeter. Memento Mori suuuuuuuuucks!!!! >.< :D

and you are who????

DeletedUser9902

your just not that big of a deal for me to know you by heart

DeletedUser9902

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im straight simming in this world everybody whos anybody knows that....btw what is your ign spartan, was never able to figure that out

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad Guy had to run to VM bc of us claiming he had RL problems all the while his own alliance did not back him up and hung him out to dry. I spoke to a leader in Bada and they would not ask for a cease fire bc even She thought he was full of crap.. This player is in the deep south of OC 46 and has had a free run until we turned our eye his way. He has conducted himself poorly all though out and then asks for mercy LOL get real.

I have given reprives to players in bad situations issued cease fires on someone but if you act like an azz karma comes around.

DeletedUser13972

Bad Guy had to run to VM bc of us claiming he had RL problems all the while his own alliance did not back him up and hung him out to dry. I spoke to a leader in Bada and they would not ask for a cease fire bc even She thought he was full of crap.. This player is in the deep south of OC 46 and has had a free run until we turned our eye his way. He has conducted himself poorly all though out and then asks for mercy LOL get real.

I have given reprives to players in bad situations issued cease fires on someone but if you act like an azz karma comes around.
Wrong. I had a failed ear surgery. Tubes. Gotta go back in a month. This time they'll put me under. You don't have to believe it, but you're still a piece of trash and a coward who has to throw stones from miles away. I think it's hilarious that y'all had my exact vm time and still couldn't land a cs with everyone synchronized to try to take out a heavily medicated, half deaf player. 5 attempts at once failed. Mori sucks. That's why Dami and Delopis had to come in and save your pathetic butts. Thanks to the BADA family for having my back, regardless of what Al the Coward says. Oh, and we did stop attacks on your player GFdaddolis or whatever the player's name was, when y'all pulled the 'cancer' card. Half of us thought y'all were full of crap, but we have a little thing called class. Something MMori clearly lacks. So, thanks for your concern. Yes, I am now on antibiotic ear drops, and yes I am still moving furniture while using cotton to protect my ear. Thanks to those who sympathized with my pain, and a big blow me to the cheapshotting, lying, gutless cowards in MMori. I hope BADA is lighting your punks up as I type this. See ya soon Al, ya multi-accounting sissy.