D--2
Impervious Syndicate
Impervious Legion

---VS---

-DOOM
-MAYHEM

DeletedUser6919

Very possible.

As for you Ms. pixie, I honestly dont think the rules are something to jump on, I put down the wars that were important. I mean ***empire*** ? Weak alliance that doesn't know how to capitalize and everybody is beating them up. The Saints were only added in for the last part, doesn't mean they are in the top 20 but its an interesting fact. D/U/K/Nw were only fighting noob alliances. That's why they weren't really listed. Until I see them fight somebody actually worth posting about they will remain of the wars list.

mspixie isn't the person complaining about your lack of consistency... I am. Please can you get my name right and not use the ingame name another player who is active in Actium as it will lead to confusion. Miss Pixie, MCP or Jo are all fine to use but mspixie is innocent in all this, we are different players and I don't want her getting dragged into us arguing, thanks.

My objections about the rules are you are listing the wars/facts that you find interesting or you find relevant.

By which I mean, when you claim you are listing top 20 for 3 CQs it looks like it was to justify showing you took city off tt. This saints thing again just looks like excuse to show they got one off W T ?

Honestly I do appreciate the effort if you want to keep list updated. It is always interesting to see what others are doing so thanks for stepping up to do it.

However only focusing on what you find relevant is unfair to the others on this forum, who are in other oceans or alliances will have other opinions.

If you have a rule set to follow and used what you posted then it would be balanced not just your biased opinion.

Could you imagine if the milestones thread worked same way? On first minor war x number of CQs a side being reached and the person running it refusing to post it because he did not find that war interesting enough. It would be silly and not work.

I fully understand at this stage alliances move up and down in rankings a lot and there are lots of alliances, so trying to have full set guidelines will be impossible so agree there should be some wiggle room. However classing a solid premade who are #4 in ABP as a noob alliance not worth mentioning and then listing the CQs for the #45 ranked alliance because they took 1 of W T ? is ridiculous imo.

Unless you know the ins and outs of all wars and the players (their playing histories and relations with others) in all alliances then you can not fully gauge what is interesting.

Also please note that war scores only show part of the story. If 2 good teams are fighting, both defending well then they may not be taking enough cities to peak your interest from a distance however they are often more entertaining than the ones where 1 alliance dominates another. So having them listed will open up dialogue and start a discussion so that everyone can find out more info about what is happening. Like when thread first went up and it came out in convo then that BS are now working with d/u/k/nw. If you had dismissed d/u/k/nw sooner then that info wouldn't have come out so it's always worth adding people in so we can all have a jolly good gossip.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

Honestly I read one line and don't care to read more about your nonsense. Idc if its MsPixie, Pixiestick, Pixie Gollows.. I dont care. Honestly I dont.

DeletedUser

MCP why don't you just run your own war thread? Obviously this is just another political grepo thread

DeletedUser2154

I've honestly never seen more annoying comments than this pixie stick creauture... Do you even play in the world?? Please just leave our forums for Christ's sake, trying to sound all honorable or something and nobody cares.... I will actually side with OVO on this one.... You come in and bash HIS thread!??!?! rofl everything he's doing is reasonable.
Nobody cares about MRA's taking other MRA's cities so stop writing books in the external forums about why your opinion is relevant - because it isn't.

DeletedUser10246

I've honestly never seen more annoying comments than this pixie stick creauture... Do you even play in the world?? Please just leave our forums for Christ's sake, trying to sound all honorable or something and nobody cares.... I will actually side with OVO on this one.... You come in and bash HIS thread!??!?! rofl everything he's doing is reasonable.
Nobody cares about MRA's taking other MRA's cities so stop writing books in the external forums about why your opinion is relevant - because it isn't.

What does Jesus have to do with this? He cares about Grepo forums?

DeletedUser8308

Numbers on the Imp/DAUNTLESS vs. DOOM/MAYHEM have changed quite a bit.

DeletedUser12137

War has broke out between OVO and HyperActive ..

This is quite typical of you in my experience to date. You just need an audience mate and you will try and create one, even at your team's expense. As long as you are in the limelight, you are a happy creature. Have fun with that, one day it might bite you on the proverbial.

DeletedUser12660

I dont need an audience. This is a wars thread. I think you are angry becaude we put 3 cities of yours under siege. 2 of which were from your top player. Unfortunately one was broken. Key word 1

DeletedUser3693

I dont need an audience. This is a wars thread. I think you are angry becaude we put 3 cities of yours under siege. 2 of which were from your top player. Unfortunately one was broken. Key word 1

Ovo, as much as I hate to delineate myself as someone who would argue with you, I must clarify. I had some family issues come up and was gone for the entire day, so I couldn't spare time to play Grepolis. 3 of my cities were placed under siege, with 1 being from Raintown. We broke 2 of those sieges. More impressive however is that these sieges were broken when I was offline, unable to offer any assistance.

It's also funny to remember, if I was online that day, I would have sniped any of your pathetic conquest attempts

DeletedUser12660

Its easy to talk trash when you're city is stacked. Or when raintown has you under siege and you're trying to get me to attack.

DeletedUser10651

Dauntless & D--2/Impervious Syndicate & Legion vs. Doom/Mayhem

In regards to this war I must say that both sides have treated it as it should be treated as a game. I applaud Doom/Mayhem for that and I have enjoyed the battle. Of course I am partial to the Dauntless side, so I believe the pendulum of victory is swinging our direction, but I do recognize the character and ability of those we are playing against and that has made it a very enjoyable battle.

DeletedUser6919

OMG GoT actually having a fight and not trying to have a hug fest like they are in 44/54...

That is excellent news!

Will be good seeing a few of the top 12 going against each other.

So are all your pacts wading in too to form coalition against TT or are they going to be staying neutral?