Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser

Haha, Vortex Gods are so confident in themselves.. Hate to be the one to say it, but ya'll won't win the world.

Im Sorry who are u??? LOL

And the confidence you see was given to me by my team and their dedication to ..... (how did clb15522 put it ..?? oh yeah ..!

" TO KILLIN' EM ALL !!!"

DeletedUser

Im Sorry who are u??? LOL

And the confidence you see was given to me by my team and their dedication to ..... (how did clb15522 put it ..?? oh yeah ..!

" TO KILLIN' EM ALL !!!"

I'm Lord Ares. Who are you?

DeletedUser

Haha, Vortex Gods are so confident in themselves.. Hate to be the one to say it, but ya'll won't win the world.

Define winning the world? Ya mean them silly crown things?

Personally i think the winners are the people who kill the most stuff

DeletedUser7985

So there are a good few Rim alliances, any wars out there? Who is fighting who?

DeletedUser

Hahaha looking back at this thread.. I guess Infamous must not have been around when this discussion was taking place.

DeletedUser11639

I remember someone posted something about "Kill them all". Apparently the person or his/her six/seven alliances are not doing a very good job at eliminating their potential enemies. Heard they were able to build all seven wonders too. All talk

DeletedUser

That was me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And trust and believe when i say im coming.. mahahahahaha...
b-line ... right to you... watch for me... worry about it... think about it... cuz im coming.. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11639

Haha, you're funny bro. To be honest, I'm still very new to grepolis and I enjoy playing this game. Along the way I've met some really nice and interesting allies and foes alike. But sometime only, I also encountered some of the most egotistical and dishonest human beings. Wheel Infamy leadership did one hell of a job getting the alliance players their crown. Not to add insult to injury, but they also rank top in fighting points. It has been quite a ride since the start of sparta. I'm thinking about joining a new world, but the idea of MRA kinda turns me off.

DeletedUser11639

You were saying? :)

That was me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And trust and believe when i say im coming.. mahahahahaha...
b-line ... right to you... watch for me... worry about it... think about it... cuz im coming.. !!!