Then someone over there is slacking on keeping the alliance/members updated

[ally]-Vortex Gods-[/ally]
[ally]Vortex Gods[/ally]
[ally]*Vortex Gods*[/ally]
[ally]Vortex Gods - Blue Div.[/ally]
[ally]Vortex Gods -Green[/ally]

Not to mention the 3 matter alliances

DeletedUser

Whatever the case, the Matters are no longer the highest in power rankings. Looks like their downfall will be approaching soon. They won't make the first move against this new "vortex gods" thing, which will give them plenty of time to build up and strike when they get ready to take out the Matters.

Not only that but Vortex/GOS is mainly offensive, for some of these bigger alliances taking their cities should be a walk in the park.

DeletedUser11724

No he's right, you have BAD info, Matter and the Vortex group are great friends from past servers, that's why they wont attack each other, they just allow the pacts to continue with each other so they don't have to fight any REAL threats.
When you have 8 of the top 12 working together, and actually I heard an arrangement has been made with Dire Wolves ALSO
I think we should convert this world into 'elysian fields' then we can all hold hands together and sing campfire songs and no one will have to battle anyone. We can all mass merge and be part of the 'awesome' vortex that the other 3/4 of the world is already part of.

Been playing several worlds, mostly on the EN server...this world is a FIRST for me, never seen anything like this before.

DeletedUser2630

No he's right, you have BAD info, Matter and the Vortex group are great friends from past servers, that's why they wont attack each other, they just allow the pacts to continue with each other so they don't have to fight any REAL threats.
When you have 8 of the top 12 working together, and actually I heard an arrangement has been made with Dire Wolves ALSO
I think we should convert this world into 'elysian fields' then we can all hold hands together and sing campfire songs and no one will have to battle anyone. We can all mass merge and be part of the 'awesome' vortex that the other 3/4 of the world is already part of.

Been playing several worlds, mostly on the EN server...this world is a FIRST for me, never seen anything like this before.

not sure which server you are playing on but there is plenty of fighting going on even as I write this.
it is way too early for this server to be locked into trench warfare or hippified peace rallies. The current landscape of alliances could change radically in just a few months. Keep at it and don't give up. The world will be different before you know it.

DeletedUser6798

Was just going to say.. Matter alliance took on the number 2 alliance in the world in Infamous. Just because they arent much of a threat anymore doesnt mean that we are shying away from a fight..

Everyone hear has selective memory.. Remember Warlords? Remember Infamous after they took in Warlords? We took on the the toughest available opponent at the time.

Also Ares I dont know what stats you are looking at, but Matter still ranks better than VG. Infamous still has the best BP in the world, though that number is starting to skew do to the massive DBP.

Some people know me here and my complete disregard for total points.. I think it is just a safety net. Provides a false sense of security. Just like a baby and their blanket. Just need to dig a little deeper to see that it is still just a baby.

DeletedUser7985

Memory is a funny thing. I seem to remember the Gods and Vortex beating up the Warlords, sharing the forums with the Matters and then Matters jumping in to clean up our left overs of the Gods and Vortex.

That being said though there is no doubt that AM has been very effective against Infamous and against the Wheel.

Extra Extra Read all about it!

A new story develops now. Vortex Gods and Anti-Matter/Wolves are now at war. The cause of which can be debated but it matters not. This war is exactly what this world needs for it to stay interesting and healthy. The two super powers cannot work together and the server stay healthy. Though I consider some of the Anti-Matters guys my friends and hope they do not take the war personal, I look forward to us testing each other.

The back story of this world.

Many alliances can from other worlds, they were not built here. Vortex Gods - 120 to 180 players are from an alliance in Upsilon, Anti-Matter - 120 to 180 players maybe not sure, the Wheel - same thing, Wolves - same thing. The fact that V.G. and AM were three alliances each right at the beginning of the game off balanced this world.

Mighty Mouse - clb15522

DeletedUser11583

We (well mostly me) chose to ignore Matters up to know because we needed to do some house cleaning. Now it's time for war, we shall see how things go.

I choose to stick with the one alliance because it's what we came here to do. It may be necessary at some point to have a sister but know is not the time. We're here to fight and have fun while doing it. We had a period with several people in VM but some have came out so we shall see what kind of damage we can do :)

Cheers,

Bubbles~

DeletedUser11716

Memory is a funny thing. I seem to remember the Gods and Vortex beating up the Warlords, sharing the forums with the Matters and then Matters jumping in to clean up our left overs of the Gods and Vortex.

That being said though there is no doubt that AM has been very effective against Infamous and against the Wheel.

Extra Extra Read all about it!

A new story develops now. Vortex Gods and Anti-Matter/Wolves are now at war. The cause of which can be debated but it matters not. This war is exactly what this world needs for it to stay interesting and healthy. The two super powers cannot work together and the server stay healthy. Though I consider some of the Anti-Matters guys my friends and hope they do not take the war personal, I look forward to us testing each other.

The back story of this world.

Many alliances can from other worlds, they were not built here. Vortex Gods - 120 to 180 players are from an alliance in Upsilon, Anti-Matter - 120 to 180 players maybe not sure, the Wheel - same thing, Wolves - same thing. The fact that V.G. and AM were three alliances each right at the beginning of the game off balanced this world.

Mighty Mouse - clb15522

So, Chris now turns on the alliances that gifted the crown to him in Upsilon ... too bad this courage was not present then, we might have enjoyed a different outcome :) Sure hope the Vortex group are not in the for the same nasty surprise we received.

Good luck!

DeletedUser11791

I for one welcome the new wars in the ocean. As VG grows to epic proportions and pick just as many fights as they have new recruits, it gives the enemies of enemies other fronts to worry about, and should tighten the slack i've seen in some defenses of late and provide more challenge for us all in Sparta.

As for the 'Gods'... well as King Leonidas once said, "we'll put their name to the test" :)

DeletedUser7985

Well the name of the alliance is Vortex Gods, Puma we are just one alliance. I never turned on the 4 Horsemen, we were never packed, or even a NAP. Your words are misleading, but that was another world and unimportant here.

Yes Sloth the War between AM and V.G. will make this world interesting.

mm

DeletedUser2630

So, Chris now turns on the alliances that gifted the crown to him in Upsilon ... too bad this courage was not present then, we might have enjoyed a different outcome :) Sure hope the Vortex group are not in the for the same nasty surprise we received.

Good luck!

Nobody gifts a crown to anyone. They are earned by teamwork not by individual prowess. I was told the other day I "owed" my crown from US21 to the person doing the telling. They considered their own contribution to be so outstanding that the soldiers all owe their crowns to him. Wow, did someone say narcissistic? Funny I had a crown from US8 and the player I "owe" my crown to from US21 wasn't there - must have been another crown giver there too huh?

Most people who get crowns don't think they are a big deal. Those who do need to get over themselves.
Good players realize the WW stage and the crown is the absolute worst part of the game. Great battles and wars are what the game is about.

DeletedUser11724

I too was told I owed my crown on the EN server.
It's funny though, the crown was so important to me when I first started the game...that was on the EN server...I have my crown on the EN server and I'm not even playing a world there anymore. Now I wish there was no crown, or WW. Is what it is I guess, have to fight for WW now that it's the win of the game, who can loot and sim the best! whoo! go war game LOL

DeletedUser

well as long as Matter continue to defend cities with no wall with 5000+ dlu this is going to be a fun war

DeletedUser10169

well as long as Matter continue to defend cities with no wall with 5000+ dlu this is going to be a fun war

And until VG raises the standards for who gets in their alliance this is going to be a slow boring war. I can see you guys going turtle mode in a month tops...

DeletedUser2630

And until VG raises the standards for who gets in their alliance this is going to be a slow boring war. I can see you guys going turtle mode in a month tops...

you be talking big for a player who only survives on internal takes. the biggest city you took was what? 2 or 3K from a player without an alliance? if any cities do turtle then you will be no danger dude. Never cared for the expression "turtle up" - usually used by players who get frustrated because they are incapable of taking a city that is well defended....
I do like to turtle myself on a red island and watch the BP roll in.